'Gangs of Wasseypur' part 1 is my new favourite....
Oh my god. I didn't read this whole thread since 15 pages is ridiculously long...but as an Indo-American girl who loves K-Pop and K-Dramas, it makes my heart happy to see this discussion on this site :) Two all-time favorite Bollywood films: Kal Ho Naa Ho 3 Idiots Pretty much everything Aamir Khan does lately is gold. The first Bollywood film I remember watching (when I was 3 or 4) was Darr with SRK. But he was the antagonist... hahaha. Most of my films I love are probably 90s-early 2000s.
have any of u have watched the "Golmaal" a 70's movie of amol palekar ?
jack wrote: have any of u have watched the "Golmaal" a 70's movie of amol palekar ?

I've watched it many times...last time a week ago...super hilarious!!!

Recently its remake 'Bol Bachchan' released but its nothing compared to original...
tejisunflower wrote: Oh my god. I didn't read this whole thread since 15 pages is ridiculously long...but as an Indo-American girl who loves K-Pop and K-Dramas, it makes my heart happy to see this discussion on this site :)

Two all-time favorite Bollywood films:
Kal Ho Naa Ho
3 Idiots

Pretty much everything Aamir Khan does lately is gold. The first Bollywood film I remember watching (when I was 3 or 4) was Darr with SRK. But he was the antagonist... hahaha. Most of my films I love are probably 90s-early 2000s.

sure the two movies are the best of all time.......
the first movie i remembered is "Hum Aapke Hain Koun.." i was around 3 at time. :D
mitparmar wrote: I've watched it many times...last time a week ago...super hilarious!!!

Recently its remake 'Bol Bachchan' released but its nothing compared to original...

nothing can be compared to this , it's an classic movie.
I Hate Luv Storys Is my favorite! I loved it!
mitparmar wrote: I've watched it many times...last time a week ago...super hilarious!!!

go for "paan singh tomar" awesome movie if u hav't seen already ..:)
jack wrote: go for "paan singh tomar" awesome movie if u hav't seen already ..:)

Its in my watchlist...:)
Padosan (1968)
One of the greatest comedies of Indian Cinema!!

Wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Padosan
jack wrote: if u want then watch "Tum Bin". it has a very different type of love story most appreciated and commercial success with no known stars.

also one of my favorite movie of all time.

i have seen it...and it was quite good..although i don't remember much of it now..was way back lol

mitparmar wrote: Anyone watched 'Gangs of Wasseypur'???

i haven't..is it any good?...who are the actors?

jack wrote: have any of u have watched the "Golmaal" a 70's movie of amol palekar ?

this movie was awesome...amol palekar right?!...funny guy...wonder what's he doing now

jack wrote: sure the two movies are the best of all time.......
the first movie i remembered is "Hum Aapke Hain Koun.." i was around 3 at time. :D

i don't think i will be able to sit thru it now..but when it first came out...i loved it...the chemistry between Salman and Madhuri was so good...another movie of Salman Khan i loved was Maine Pyar Kiya and i was so little when it release yet i remember watching it like 7-8 times lol

Doremeduck wrote: I Hate Luv Storys Is my favorite! I loved it!

i didn't like it so much..a bit disappointed...but i love Imran Khan heh

jack wrote: go for "paan singh tomar" awesome movie if u hav't seen already ..:)

heard it's awesome...don't know if i'll even watch it because i'm tied up with my kdramas lol...but Irrfan Khan is brilliant...i hope he gets all the adulation he deserves
mitparmar wrote: Padosan (1968)

Wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Padosan

the song from this movie "Ek Chatur Naar Karke Shringaar " was awesome ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_9zk64g8ms
mitparmar wrote: Padosan (1968)

have you seen Sita Aur Geeta? lol...i used to love those double role movies...Kishen Kanhaiya...Chaalbaaz...etc :D
jack wrote: the song from this movie "Ek Chatur Naar Karke Shringaar " was awesome ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_9zk64g8ms

KamZ wrote: have you seen Sita Aur Geeta? lol...i used to love those double role movies...Kishen Kanhaiya...Chaalbeez...etc :D

I've seen Sita Aur Geeta and Chaalbaaz...