7th Challenge Completed!

Hi KC Drama LOVER! Your PTW list is so long I got lost, haha! Although, I want to recommend you The Untamed, even though I didn't see it on your list. It's a really good show, and I hope you enjoy it.  😊

If not TU, then I'd recommend:

1. The Spirealm (don't be intimidated by the number of episodes, it's actually just 38 episodes on proper websites)
  2. Under the Skin
  3. Reset

image link

Hi theis! Thanks for the recommendations!

I choose Bokura no Shokutaku!

Status : Completed 8.5/10. I enjoyed the show and the premise was so cute. Thank you!

2nd Challenge

Hi Tanii! I've looked through your lists and what you watched from this challenge and I see that we seem to agree to disagree so I hope I captured the right things you might like. Most of them comes from your watchlist and two are one offs based on what you've whatched and have in your PTW.

From your PTW:
1. Twinkling Watermelon 16eps x 1h 10min - It's no secret it is a loved drama in this challenge and over all. It may not match your favorites, but it is a fresh breeze of relationships, family dyamic and a fight for others and yourself, even if it may be for selfish reasons.
2. Stay with Me 24eps x 35min - A story of two young boys that start their relationship with pranks and being a bit off putting of each other, but grows into a strong bond that comes with a more unusual family dynamic and a soft version of building your own family.
3. Bokura no Shokutaku 10eps x 23min - This is a fifty-fifty I think. I saw 3-papas wasn't to your liking, nd I haven't watch it but it seems to have bits similar to this. However, from my interpretation this is as child based. A story of two young adults who are a bit lonely in their own way with a kid who tie them together (figurativly) that forces them to interact with each other and starts a friendship full of warmth and food. It's a somewhat slow soft and warming story and I think the child just adds a touch of humour and cuteness to it. He isn't the main focus, but is more a character that pushes the story somewhat.

Not on your PTW:
1. My First Client 1h 54min movie - Based on a true story about a man who struggles himself with finding a job as a lawyer and works for the meantime in a child welfare where he meets a child he can't help even with knowing some of her struggles. Later on he gets a job he seeked for and leaves the welfare. Later at his current work place he gets a phone call that the little girl has killed her little brother. (summary of MDL's summary) I haven't watched this myself yet but it seemed to match with some of your PTW and what you've watched and rated high.
2. Vigilante 8eps x 44min - A fasted paced story of a vigilante who takes justice in his own hands when the law isn't enough. Police student at day, vigilante at night. Quick action drama if your looking for something in between without a dull moment. Has some quirky characters that I found a bit much from time to time, but in it's concept it fits. Reminded me of the tv show Arrow if your familiar.

Open for most recs. I think I'm looking for more of a classic, all time favourite or something in that direction. No horror please, but otherwise it's all good. My whole PTW isn't on MDL so come with whatever. No specific country or episodes, but maybe keep to the shorter (32 and shorter) chinese dramas. Only have a few dropped and one really bad reviewed drama.
Thanks in advance ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ

Thank you for the recommendations Killer_Queen. I choose the recommended kmovie Dream

Rating:
Thoughts:

Thesis 

I recommend dream a kmovie that usually I would avoid, I enjoyed it quite a lot due to it being a light funny comedy. Also, it gives some valuable lessons we all could take a pinch of. Life has its ups and downs. 

stove-league kdrama  that's very baseball based so will have a lot of business terms but was full of suspense. Bonus for me it had little romance between leads.

stalker you will either love it or hate it no in-between. For me though even though a little unrealistic between the main couple it was cute and funny to watch. Plus the friendship of the 2 groups I loved.

Myself, would love a cute funny drama that isn't too plot-heavy but loads of characters growth. Having a break from my usual genres

I accept Kahogo no Kahoko 1/10 

Dropped it after 3rd episode 

The characters were just........ The fathers didn't try to help his daughter even though he knew she was just to dependable on the mother. The mother was too ignorant to listen to the problems she was causing. Don't even get me started on the daughter 

Challenge: I

Hi Killer_Queen,

That's understandable :) I hope you'll be able to find something more up your alley next time!

Cute Fluffy Dramas

A cute rom-com about a novice in romance who gains the ability to hear people's thoughts when he touches them.
A very short & sweet cooking mini-series on friendship.

Kahogo no Kahoko

A romantic comedy about a sheltered young woman who learns to be independent.

Character-driven Slice of Life Dramas

Kinou Nani Tabeta?
Another short cooking drama. I enjoyed the fact that this gay drama features an older couple who have been together for a while.
Bokura wa Kiseki de Dekite Iru
A sweet slice of life drama. It's been a while since I've seen it, but I remember finding Issei's character to be very endearing.
Ore no Sukato, Doko Itta? 
A comedy about an apologetically blunt gay teacher who helps students with their life concerns. I found the drama unique and Harada Nobuo was a fun character.

Honorable Mentions: 

Zettai BL ni Naru Sekai VS Zettai BL ni Naritakunai Otoko

This movie is a satire on BL mangas. I thought it was really funny.
Uchi no Musume wa, Kareshi ga Dekinai!!
A sweet mother-daughter comedy about the two of them finding romance in their lives.

I'm open to recommendations, preferably nothing too heavy or dark. I don't think I would be in the mood for procedural dramas, and a drama with a large episode count is kind of daunting haha. 

Hi Tanii!

Haha, thank you, I've been in dramaland for a long time :') Thank you for the recommendations! It was a tough decision because they all seem interesting. I was especially torn between Semantic Error and The Untamed. 

I choose The Untamed despite the censorship & episode count 😂 I've been curious about since it came out. (I'll watch Semantic Error soon too.)

The Untamed | Status:  CW

8th Challenge completed!

Hi, SmileHoney! Your list is so long, it's fascinating! I chose some titles from your PTW list and some that I didn't see on there.

1. Semantic Error (Short KBL - one of my faves)
  2. We Best Love: No. 1 For You (Short TBL)
  3. The Untamed (It's a 50 eps long Cdrama, it's a censored show but it's amazing and worth watching!)
  4. Go Ahead (46 eps but it's worth it!)
  5. Love Between Fairy and Devil (a very good romance show with 36 eps that'll just fly by!)
  6. Wuliang (short c-movie)
  7. Forever Love (short C-drama)

image link

Thank you for the recs, leafless7, I choose Kingdom.

10: Hi Tanii

I have picked drama from your ptw

1. Kingdom: zombies

2. Lovestruck in the city : romance

3. Nine tailed fox 1938

4. Twinkling Watermelon 

5. Extracurricular

Bonus: 

6. Another Miss Oh: it has many kissing scenes. 

Recommend me intense passionate romantic kdrama. Refer this. What I meant by romance drama.

I accept Killer_Queen's recommendation for because-it-s-my-first-love 

Rating: 9.5

I liked it so much. This was like watching drama in second male lead POV. Sml are always there for fl. Even if she is dating ml. (Here he was ml). I am rating it low because I skip watched it. it was not boring. But I wanted to complete it in less time. (I rate 10 every drama which I love.)

Third couple are my favourite. And I was happy that couple I was shipping they are end game. This was cutest drama. 

Here it was raining. And I was watching rain scene in drama. It was great experience. 

Leafless7 

Sorry in advance if these are not your taste as I'm not a romance watcher (unless it is bl) but I've gathered a few options

beauty-newbie is a Thai remake of the Korean version. You will either love or hate it as some characters just seemed oblivious but the romance was the strongest challenge that they faced with others trying to interfere with them. FML friend lied saying she liked MML.

our-police-course we all know that crush we had so decided to follow them only discover that wasn't the right person. ML I absolutely love as he is the gentleman who we all want in life. Plus great friendship groups that had us laughing. 

because-it-s-my-first-love is sweet and quirky. I've watched it so long ago, if I remember correctly it is one of my first kdramas

eighteen the sweet love of young always seemS impossible to have yourself. They weren't planning on it but the ML finally came out of his shell 

Learnt through trial and error to stick with my usual dramas of the genres, psychological, crime or thriller. Would love some recommend some by China as I tend to slightly prefer those compared to Korea or Japan