The greatest love Lavander Love or bread
My worst dramas list: Last Friends (horrible drama! i just don't get those raving reviews) The Greatest Love (too corny and annoying characters) Playful Kiss (it was lame imo) Personal Taste (again- terrible characters) Devil Beside You (Rainie Yang ruined it) Flower Boy Ramyun Shop (bad one simply lol)
I actually liked Playful Kiss. :p My choices would be: 1. East of Eden--I have never seen so many supposedly manly men bawl before. 2. Deep Love--Should have been called Deeply Depressive, Perverted Love. 3. Mackerel Run--The cheesiest dumbest drama ever made. Lee Min Ho must be so embarrassed that this exists.
Rofl! I loved the drama, but for most of it I was so distracted by a rather large pimple on Ji Hyun Woo's face. I kept thinking what kind of make up artist they had they couldn't cover it up better. >_<
1. Ikemen desu ne Korean version of this is one of my all time fav dramas so when I heard about this version for the first time, I was very excited. This version was huuuge disappointment. Cast was very bad, I didnt like any of main roles in this. About everything was badly copied from korean version. 2. Heartstrings Why did I even waste my time to this drama... 3. Mendol Bad bad drama. Really dont know how I was even able to watch 9 episodes of this
mnt101 wrote: 1. Queen In Hyun's man (cos of the physical appearance of a leading actor)

Rofl! I loved Queen In Hyun's Man, but in some of the earlier episodes I was sooooo distracted by a rather large pimple on poor Ji Hyun's Woo's face. >_< I kept thinking that the make-up artist they had on set wasn't very good if they couldn't cover it up better.
boys over flowers my girlfriend is gumiho my girl :P
Mary Stayed Out All Night and Beethoven Virus.
1. Temptation 
2. Heirs
3. Loving You A Thousand Times
|. Pretty Boy
||. Blood
|||. Hana Kimi

Not that great, in my opinion.
Mary Stayed Out All Night
Boys Over Flowers
Hyde, Jekyll, Me (This makes me sad to say because I love HB)
Heard it Through the Grapevine
The Producers
Clone Baby
- Blood
- SPY
- The Heirs 
1. When A Man's In Love
2. Big
3. Wild Romance
1. Tsuki no Koibito
2. Mimi
3. If In Love Like Them