I'm curious to know which dramas and movies have you have rated 3 or less?
Dramas
2's [LIST]
[*]Brown Sugar Macchiato[/LIST]
3's
[LIST]
[*]Hana Kimi (Taiwan)
[*]Heartstrings
[*]Playful Kiss (Yes, I changed the rating...I couldn't do that to my baby....LOL)
[*]Playful Kiss (YT Ed)
[*]Sunny Happiness
[*]Triple
[/LIST]
Movies
2's[LIST]
[*]Dasepo Naughty Girls
[*]Green Chair
[/LIST]
3's[LIST]
[*]Battle Royale II: Requiem
[*]Marrying School Girl
[/LIST]
lol...*off to check my list* EDIT: 3's Goong Heartstrings 2's My Girl Playful Kiss I have quite a few 4's and 5's as well lol
Anna-San no Omame - 2 Boku to Kanojo no XXX - 2 Happy Boys - 3 TEIOH - 3 Teppan Shojo Akane - 3 The Banquet - 3 Tiger and Dragon SP - 3 I've got more 4-6
HAVA-RAVA wrote:
I've got more 4-6

Yeah, me too. I thought I had more 1-3, but it doesn't seem to be the case...lol

KamZ wrote: lol...*off to check my list*

Jejeje, you probably have like one rated 3....:p
Haha I'm too nice with my ratings, the lowest I've ever rated anything was a 5.
LisNoir wrote: Jejeje, you probably have like one rated 3....:p

i have two 3's :p
Come Rain, Come Shine ~ and I love Hyun Bin and his acting in this was really great. But the plot and the story were like watching a leaky faucet drip...drip...drip! So boring and it went absolutely nowhere. I gave it a 3...all the points were for Binnie and not because he's handsome...because he's good.

Mary Stayed Out All Night ~ This show hugely disappointed me. The cute did not clean up the mess.

Playful Kiss ~ An absolute droop of a teenage girl with no self esteem or self pride stalking after a mean boy like a hound after a piece of fatback bacon. Oh and the fatback bacon is mean and cold to her in return... and the bacon's mother helps the girl stalk him. A horrible message for young girls who just ate this up like candy and think it's cute. Just....no.

Little Black Dress ~ Yoon Eun Hye could not lift this dud of a movie where the friendships weren't friendships and plot was meandering and boring. What a waste of good talent. Boring and stupid.

Dropped 3's that I just couldn't take it and had to cut loose

Boys Before Flowers ~ a rundandent never ending stream of saving a whining/indecisive Jan Di, Dissing a spoiled but trying not to be Jin Pyo and that strange bad orange hair guy. NOPE

Spy Myung Wol ~ A spiral down mess.

Man of Honor ~ The worst kind of Makjang

Paradise Farm ~ Snorefest.

Call of the Country ~ Like eating an unsalted cracker and having nothing to wash it down with.

Crime Squad ~ Song Il Guk was good. Everything else lost me.

Witch Yoo Hee ~ Why?
Dramas[/COLOR]

My Princess- 1
Noriko Goes To Seoul- 2
Ouran High School Host Club- 1
You're Beautiful- 2
Take Care of the Young Lady- 2
Sweet Room- 3

[COLOR="#4169e1"]Movies

Whispering Corridors 2- 1
White: The Melody of the Curse- 2
The Promise- 3
The Influence- 3
The Housemaid- 3
Tada, Kimi Wo Aishiteru- 2
Little Black Dress- 1
Hanamizuki -May your love bloom a hundred year-- 1
Ghastly- 1
Dating On Earth- 1
Jeaniessi wrote: Come Rain, Come Shine ~ and I love Hyun Bin and his acting in this was really great. But the plot and the story were like watching a leaky faucet drip...drip...drip! So boring and it went absolutely nowhere. I gave it a 3...all the points were for Binnie and not because he's handsome...because he's good.

Mary Stayed Out All Night ~ This show hugely disappointed me. The cute did not clean up the mess.

Playful Kiss ~ An absolute droop of a teenage girl with no self esteem or self pride stalking after a mean boy like a hound after a piece of fatback bacon. Oh and the fatback bacon is mean and cold to her in return... and the bacon's mother helps the girl stalk him. A horrible message for young girls who just ate this up like candy and think it's cute. Just....no.

Little Black Dress ~ Yoon Eun Hye could not lift this dud of a movie where the friendships weren't friendships and plot was meandering and boring. What a waste of good talent. Boring and stupid.

Dropped 3's that I just couldn't take it and had to cut loose

Boys Before Flowers ~ a rundandent never ending stream of saving a whining/indecisive Jan Di, Dissing a spoiled but trying not to be Jin Pyo and that strange bad orange hair guy. NOPE

Spy Myung Wol ~ A spiral down mess.

Man of Honor ~ The worst kind of Makjang

Paradise Farm ~ Snorefest.

Call of the Country ~ Like eating an unsalted cracker and having nothing to wash it down with.

Crime Squad ~ Song Il Guk was good. Everything else lost me.

Witch Yoo Hee ~ Why?

LMAO! So.......you didn't like it? :p Yeah, it is pretty sad that people think stalking is cute.
oooh i have a few 3's and below on my dropped list too..i didn't think of it earlier...but tbh i don't really rate the ones i dropped because i haven't really watched all of it
Flower Boy Ramyun Shop and Lie to Me I think are my only ones.
KamZ wrote: oooh i have a few 3's and below on my dropped list too..i didn't think of it earlier...but tbh i don't really rate the ones i dropped because i haven't really watched all of it

If I include dropped ones....I have a few 1's....LOL
KamZ wrote: oooh i have a few 3's and below on my dropped list too..i didn't think of it earlier...but tbh i don't really rate the ones i dropped because i haven't really watched all of it

Yeah, I have NO problem rating a dropped drama. That's why I dropped it! But I don't review them because I haven't watched them all. It's tempting but I don't like reviews where people haven't watched to completion.
I should also add dropped ones XD I mentioned the ones I've finished XDD So here are my dropped ones :D Akahana no Sensei 3/10 - 3 Proposal Daisakusen 4/11 - 3 Then I've also dropped Aijou Ippon, Oh Dad/Oyaji and Beauty or Beast but didn't even rate them XDD