I am after some recommendations for Asian movies and was wondering what movies MDL'ers have rated a 10 or close to it .... they can be any genre as I believe variety is the spice of life :) These are mine: The Man from Nowhere - Drama/action - Won Bin's mysterious loners fight against the system. A Frozen Flower (18+ only) - Drama/Romance/Action - lush historical royal love triangle. A Moment To Remember - Drama/Romance - sad poignant love story. Once Upon a Time in High School - Drama/Romance/Action - set in a 1970's high school - brutal & poignant. Red Cliff - Drama/Action - Historical Chinese war epic. The Good, The Bad, The Weird - Korean western. The Good -Jung Woo Sung , The Bad - Lee Byung Hun, The Weird - Song Kang Ho. The Way Home - gentle story of a spoilt city boy left in the care of his elderly mute grandmother. So please share your favourites..... EDIT : Updating my list... The Berlin File The Ultimate Weapon Breathless Sunny Once in A Summer Werewolf Boy Rurouni Kenshin
I have 17 rated 10 movies... here are the few, i just give you the unknown ones.. Maundy Thursday (Our Happy Days) Sad Movie Babo Miracle of Giving Fool (Cha Tae Hyun and Ha Ji Won) My other rated 10 movies will probably give by other so I let them be the one to post it!!!
For my 10's and 9's, take a peek in here.
LisNoir wrote: For my 10's and 9's, take a peek in here.

Mine too :D
LOL talk about duplication mianhe Sleepy I didnt realise you had made that thread already !!
RainFlower wrote: LOL talk about duplication mianhe Sleepy I didnt realise you had made that thread already !!

Haha It's ok, great minds think alike. I just made it this morning. :D
Red Cliff 1 & 2 (C-Movies) The Myth (C-Movie) The Good, The Bad, The Weird (K-Movie) Curse of The Golden Flower (C-Movie) Speedy Scandal (K-Movie) Twin Dragons (HK-Movie) Nada Sou Sou (J-Movie) Il-Mare (K-Movie) Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham (Bollywood Movie) Kung Fu Hustle (C-Movie) 4Bia (Thai Movie) Initial D (HK-Movie)
These are my 9's and 10's, it doesn't necessarily mean that they're my favorites (most of them are though). I got favorites that I've rated 8 and so on.

Korean

- Miracle in Cell No. 7
- The Man From Nowhere
- My P.S Partner
- As One
- Midnight FM
- Love 911
- Sky and Ocean
- The Crucible
- Herb

Chinese

- Love You You
- House of Flying Daggers

Taiwanese

- Secret
- The Fierce Wife: Final Episode

Hong Kong/Cantonese

- New Police Story
- A Chinese Ghost Story
- Don't Go Breaking My Heart
Ran Seven Samurai Under the Hawthorn Tree I Saw the Devil Wedding Dress Sunny Temptation of Wolves I Give My First Love to You Always A Millionaire's First Love
Werewolf Boy Always Moment to Remember Love 911 My GF is an Agent My Sassy Girl Rurouni Kenshin