Everyone here has a reason for why he love Asian drama or someone who make him watch it ? 

My friend told me to watch heartstrings and before it I watched boys over the flowers and here was the beginning of my love story to Asian drama I love Asian drama beacuse it keep me out of reality and you ?

Your reasons to watch drama and the geners of series are so fimilar to me except we are not from the same country :)
Totally agree with you Toots, British television isn't really all that happy. It's been some time since I've watched television other than Doctor Who and don't even get me started on that. Tsk.

For me, hm, it's a hard question to answer actually. Personally, I think for me it's the child-like feeling to some of them (like rom/coms), and then others it's the complicated way that the story is told and the unusual twists that the Asian's take on some of them, making them complex, but understandable and interesting. They just sort of feel like different types of books that have been brought to life, (which some are obviously based off books) so it's kinda like watching a book for me. Especially how they develop characters in them, I really love that about dramas. They are really good at that, and I'm a big character development lover.

I wouldn't say it was escaping reality for me exactly but, uuuh, hold on... giving me another outlook on a situation? Aaagh, I'm not sure how to word it other than that they keep me interested and give me something to think about.