Currently watching Ugly Alert, great show
I'm currently watching: - The Woman who Married Three Times (all for Lee Ji Ah) - Empress Ki - Medical Top Team (though I want to drop it!) - Basketball -- I think I'm going to drop it NOW because it all went downhill Will soon start: - Answer me 1994 - Pretty Man - Deja Vu -- a Taiwanese drama that I've been hearing wonders about
Meitantei Conan MR BRAIN Ojakgyo Brothers I'll try to finish the first two this weekend ;_;
I'm currently watching Sealed With a Kiss and Roy Marn. ^^
Reply 1994 *o* and i just started Cruel City
Still working on Roy Marn. I'm also watching Sealed With a Kiss Miniseries, Down With Love, and Limit.
Deja Vu --> Taiwanese Doctor X 2 --> Japan Never Give Up, Dodo --> China Utsukushi Rinjin --> Japanese 最美的时光 --> China
Empress ki and king's daughter Su Baek Hyang
Legal High 2, Kurokouchu, Ando Lloyd and Yorozu Uranaidokoro Onmyouya e Youkoso
Amachan: Cute and pretty funny; colourful and uplifting this time of year! (Cold and grey here, no snow yet.) Doctor X 2: I like it, and I recently explained why in a "Currently Watching" article. My Name Is Kim Sam Soon: My first k-drama (after the Japanese/Korean Friends 2002), I like it but I think it's too long. Umi no ue no shinryoujo: I have only watched the first episode, but I really enjoy it so far! :)
China: The Myth
Taiwan: In A Good Way ongoing
Heirs and Reply 1994 Also High Kick 3 but that's a sitcom...
Heirs, Pretty man and Que Sera Sera
The holidays are almost here so I've been on lookout for loads of dramas (+variety too) to spend some time on~! So now watching from ongoing: Golden Rainbow Let's Eat Pretty Man Prime Minister and I Also recently started: IUUI (now rather waiting for subs... Borrow Your Love is stalled because of subs, too ㅠㅠ) Romance (2002) Liar Game
Let's Eat Pretty Man Reply 1994 Next week, I'm starting You Who Came from the Stars and Miss Korea