Rich Man, Poor Woman - so far 5*s :)
Only Boys on the Run so far... But planning to start Rich Man, Poor Woman, Beginners and GTO as soon as possible ;)
Bluelily wrote: Only Boys on the Run so far...
But planning to start Rich Man, Poor Woman, Beginners and GTO as soon as possible ;)

Where are you watching Boys on the Run? I was looking for it on dc, but I couldn't find it.
I think you can find it in some Kanjani8-related Livejournals...or D-Addicts :)
Bluelily wrote: I think you can find it in some Kanjani8-related Livejournals...or D-Addicts :)

Okay, thanks.
I always watch several dramas at once because that way I can switch to another one when I'm sick of that drama. My drama watching list is as follows: 11 im no iro- on ep 2 Biscuit teacher star candy- on ep 5 Gokusen- on ep 7 Absolute Boyfriend Taiwan- ep 6 Down with love -ep 10 I do, I do- ep 14 Why Why love- ep 11 There are a lot of dramas I've put on hold and really should finish before starting any more dramas, but I just can't help starting new ones :P
Ghost Mama Sousasen
MinamiNiji wrote: Maou(yea I'm going Ohno crazy)

I Can't blame you, Riida is awesome :3

Currently Airing:
Iki mo Dekinai Natsu
Mikeneko Holmes no Suiri
Omo ni Naitemasu
Rich Man, Poor Woman
Sprout
Summer Rescue
The Queen of SOP

Watching:
49 Days
Palace: The Lock Heart Jade
Yankee-kun to Megane-chan
The Queen's Classroom <3

Haha, Guess I'm watching a few ^^,
I was just thinking, dont we have a thread for this in the other sections of the forums. Not that I'm trying to be nitpicky but this sort of listing doesnt make for much of a discussion.
and adding Rich Man Poor Woman to Ghost Mama Sousasen for me...
Change It's very interesting, but some of it can be confusing. I'm not familiar with the Japanese political system. lol
Big Ghost I do I do Gaksital
Flower Boy Ramyun Shop 6/16: I like it more than I thought I would. :P