I agree with you. It's a good drama to watch when you're looking for something simple and lighthearted. I enjoyed it but then at the time I was looking for something I cute that I could get through quickly.
Now, Now? Arang and Can Love become money? Mhahahha I'm weird!!
I am watching "to the beautiful you"...."arang & the magistrate"..."Bridal Mask"...."Rooftop Prince" ...."queen In Hyun's Man"..
I'm watching "To the Beautiful" you and "You're Beautiful".
Rich Man, Poor Woman Switch Girl Faith
Still watching All my Love, Flower Boy Ramyun Shop, My Boss My Hero, Unstoppable High Kick and Last Friends.

New is:

Autumn's Concerto 6/21: I love it up until now. Even though it is taiwanese and I hate not understanding anything. It is perfect. <3
Ikemen Desu Ne. Really liking it so far. Especially the fact that Mio sang the whole song and not just a part of it. I'm only up to episode 5 right now. I'm also really liking Ren's facial expressions (especially the "Congratulations" one) and the fact that the director isn't as stupid as he seems in You're Beautiful. He knows something's not right with the whole Ren/Nana dating thing. Anyway, off to watch more Ikemen Desu Ne! :)
Faith!
Bloody Monday!
I'm watching: Gokusen 3, Liar Game 2, Shiritsu Bakaleya Koukou, Ghost Mama Sousasen, Iryu Sousa 2, Cartoon KAT-TUN (variety show), and Hana Yori Dango. Liking most of them so far. The kid in Ghost Mama is really cute. Iryu Sousa seems to be more emotional this season. ;A;
-I am Sam -Reply 1997, I LOVE IT MY FAVORITE AIRING ATM!~ -To the Beautiful You -Faith
Faith To the Beautiful You Arang and the Magistrate Ma Boy (just finished this morning) Beginners! Great Teacher Onizuka 2012 Rich Man, Poor Woman
I'm watching King 2 Hearts, To the Beautiful You and Miss Rose.

I love lee tae ri, hana yori dango,Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge and rich man poor woman oh and shut up flower boy band.
bakaprincess wrote: Ikemen Desu Ne. Really liking it so far. Especially the fact that Mio sang the whole song and not just a part of it. I'm only up to episode 5 right now. I'm also really liking Ren's facial expressions (especially the "Congratulations" one) and the fact that the director isn't as stupid as he seems in You're Beautiful. He knows something's not right with the whole Ren/Nana dating thing.

Anyway, off to watch more Ikemen Desu Ne! :)

i varely remember that drama (i remember your beautiful since i saw ikemen desu ne first) but its awesome! i agree his expressions are the best (so are JGS)
faith arang and the magistrate rich man poor woman the girl in blue to the beautiful you the moon that embrace the sun.
I'm watchin Ma Boy!!! It's a drama I'm totally obssessed with right now and I honestly think that they should make a full length series for this!!!