I am currently watching: Hot Blood White Christmas - now airing - God's Gift, 3 Days, Bride of the Century, Wonderful Days, and Hotel King. Plan to watch after: A Man's Story Time Between Dog & Wolf - soon to air- Doctor Stranger, We Have You Surrounded, It's Okay That's Love, Gap Dong.
Angel Eyes Cunning Single Lady God's Gift - 14 Days Secret Love Affair The Incarnation of Money
Gegege no Nyobo -Japan 2010 Maou -Japan 2008 One Pound Gospel -Japan 2008 Startling By Each Step -China 2011 You Who Came from the Stars -South Korea 2013-2014
Currently watching:
Angel Eyes (airing) - 4/20 - till now I like it
BORDER (airing) - 1/11 - another ghost-seeing detective, first ep. was interesting
Bride of the Century - 12/16 - 4 episode to finish
Cunning Single Lady (airing) - 11/16 - didn't like the first episodes, but new like it
God's Gift - 14 Days (airing) - 8/16 - will bi my favorite drama if the end will be good
Hotel King (airing) - 4/32 - to much happen and I have the impression I watched 8 episodes. I wonder who the next 28 ep will be
Secret Love Affair (airing) - 8/20 - piano music + secret/forbidden love
Three Days (airing) - 8/16 - good thriller
Tokubou - Keisatsuchou Tokushu Bouhan Ka (airing) - 1/? - I almost thought that Asakura Sohei is a Japanese version of Dexter. I hope isn't.
Currently Watching:
Saru Lock
God's Gift - 14 Days
Ojakgyo Brothers
Currently Watching: Hot Blood, Witches Romance, Gap Dong, 3 Days, God's Gift, Hotel King, Wonderful Days,
Secret Love Affair I need romance Fall in love with me Ghost seeing detective
Inspiring Generation
Right now it's totally my kind of drama season. Serial killers, conspiracies and noona romances galore! (Too bad it's also the exam season... And it gets worse soon with Big Man, Flower Grandpa Investigation Unit and You're All Surrounded.... I don't have time for this all! ;___; ) :D

Gap Dong
God's Gift - 14 Days
Golden Cross
Secret Love Affair
Witch's Romance
Wild Chives and Soy Bean Soup

...I think I might cut Golden Cross and/or Wild Chives off if it seems like I'm too busy.
Koom Nang Kruan (Thai Lakorn) & Fall in Love With Me (Taiwanese Drama)
Beyond the Clouds [3/16]
The greatest love [6/16]
I'm watching: Bitter Blood; Border; Three Days; To the Beautiful You; Tokyo Gods; You're Beautiful
Started on The Quiz Show 2
and also watching Ojakgyo Brothers
Angel Eyes, 3 days - Liking both :). Ah and hotel king...also looks promising.
Cruel Palace - War of Flowers Empress Ki (almost ending :( ) Jung Yak Yong Oshin