I was thinking about it for quite a whilethe other day, when it struck me out of all the dramas I have seen only a few have I rewatched. A big plus to my top 5 favorite dramas is the rewatch value.. I was wondering if any one else has favorite dramas that they have seen all the way through more then once. 6 times I have completed Nobuta wo Produce. It was the first series I had ever seen and still consider it one of the best non romance dramas I have ever seen. I love that it focuses on friendship more then any thing. 4 times I have completed the Japanese series Hana Yori Dango season 1 & 2. I find this to be my favorite romance series and do love the character developement and storyline. 3 times completed Dream High, Your Beautiful and Boys Over Flowers. All three usually leave me in tears even after I seen exactly what happends next. 2 times complted Maou and Zettai Kareshi. The only reason I haven't seen Maou more is that I am a huge Satoshi fan and Toma and find the endind hard to watch. What dramas have you seen 2 or more times and why?
My Girl (Kdrama). That's all. I dont rewatch dramas.
Normally I'm not a fan of rewatching a drama, but there are some special cases. 1 Litre Of Tears - Watched it 3 times. It may sound weird, but whenever I watch it it helps me to keep going. White Christmas - Watched it 2 times. I wanted to see if the killer did anything suspicious in the beginning, so I rewatched it. Shut Up Flower Boy Band - Watched it 2 times, because I love the soundtrack. Liar Game 2 - I'm currently rewatching it the second time, because I forgot what happened and I want to refresh my memory before I watch the movie. Hammer Session - It was one of my first dramas. The first time I watched it in the internet, I really liked it so I ordered the DVD and watched it again 2 times. Once on my old TV and once on my new TV in HD.
qiche wrote: Normally I'm not a fan of rewatching a drama, but there are some special cases.

1 Litre Of Tears - Watched it 3 times. It may sound weird, but whenever I watch it it helps me to keep going.

White Christmas - Watched it 2 times. I wanted to see if the killer did anything suspicious in the beginning, so I rewatched it.

Shut Up Flower Boy Band - Watched it 2 times, because I love the soundtrack.

Liar Game 2 - I'm currently rewatching it the second time, because I forgot what happened and I want to refresh my memory before I watch the movie.

Hammer Session - It was one of my first dramas. The first time I watched it in the internet, I really liked it so I ordered the DVD and watched it again 2 times. Once on my old TV and once on my new TV in HD.

Oh yes I should rewatch Flower Boy Band...The sound track really was great.
You're Beautiful at least 3 times because it's so funny Nobuta wo produce: 2 times Liar Game: 3 times Gokusen: I don't even remember but a lot of times ^^ Hana Kimi (2007): 3 times Most of the time, I re-watch them because they left me good impression or they're funny
Rewatching a drama to me is low yield. :p But a couple I have. Especially cuz I was introducing it to my friends and I just watched beside them. Pro dai 1 litre And probably a couple others.
I forgot about Coffee Prince.. I find it to be such a heart breaking story and love all the actors/actresses to death. HanaKimi I would watch again.
Coffee Prince, 5 full times. Have rewatched certain episodes more.
travis wrote: Coffee Prince, 5 full times. Have rewatched certain episodes more.

The beach one? I love that episode
I've watched:

[LIST]
[*]Coffee Prince: 3 times..It's Coffee Prince, need I say more? :p
[*]Don Quixote: 2 times (It has Matsuda Shota <3 and it's funny)
[*]Oh, My Lady!: 2 times (Siwon is the main lead <3. Plus it's light and fluffy and it helps brighten up my mood after watching "heavy" dramas)
[*]You're Beautiful : 3 times (I own it and when internet gets cranky I just turn on the DVD and watch it. Although, it's been a while since I've watched it. Plus, there's Shin Woo <3)
[/LIST]
okay here we go attic cat --twice coffee prince--twice cinderella man--twice Heartstings --two or three times as it was airing and then one more time Last Scandal--twice Lie to me--twice MARS--twice My Name is Kim Sam Soon---4 times :) Nodame Cantable --3 times Playful Kiss---3 times Prosecuter Princess --twice Secret Garden--3 times Sungkyunkwan Scandal--twice Oh! My Lady--twice lol there are some others on my completed list I plan on watching again but haven't yet
Hana Yori Dango 1&2 - I have watched these at least 3 times or more Oh!My Lady - 4 times..all because of Siwon and the cute little girl :) Queen Seon Duk - 3 times..all 62 episodes. I love this drama! Liar Game 1&2 / Gokusen 1,2&3 - I've lost count on how many times I've watched these.. 1 Litre of Tears - I've watched this at least 3 times and it still makes me cry!
Only Liar Game and Hana Yori Dango. Both twice. I am not a big fan of rewatching dramas. I think some of them might loose their charm if I were to watch them multiple times.
White Christmas x2