bokami wrote: 95% of drama on my list

because he download everything...and he was obliged to watched whatever he download when it time for her aunt to watch:-)
dramas i've watched 2 times: 14 sai no haha, anego, atashinchi no danshi, boku dake no madona, Chun Hyang, densha otoko, friends, full house, HYD, hotaru no hikari, ikemen desu ne, iryu 1&2, itazura na kiss, kamisama mou sukoshi dake, kimi wa petto, kurosagi, long vacation, meteor garden, nodame cantabile, ordinary people, pride, prodai, ryusei no kizuna, tsubasa no oreta tenshitachi 1&2, yamada taro monogatari, yukan club, gokusen 1-3, last friend, shining inheritance, secret garden, tatta hitotsu no koi, sappuri, hanakimi, 3 times: dragon zakura, engine, good luck!, love generation, tokyo love story, you're beautiful, beach boys, coffee prince >3 times (i can't really remember how many times :P ) 1 litre of tears, GTO, nobuta wo produce, BBF (tv station re-aired this so many times..lol) i usually re-watch old dramas when i miss one actor or i am bored with nowadays-drama.. :P ah,,and also when my roommate watch sth i've watched and i have nothing to do :D
You're Beautiful. I have rewatched it 4 times I think :D! I even persuaded my best friend to watch it, so I re-watched it with her : )).
City Hunter. 3 times :D. I have rewatched it with my mom, when it was airing at the TV, and with my bf.
Koizora (movie+drama). 4 or 5 times :D. When I'm in a bad mood and I want to cry, I re-watch Koizora.
Hana Kimi. 3 times xD. Well, I have rewatched Hana Kimi 3 times, but I can't watch the remake not even once -.-'.
Usually, I rewatch dramas, because I manage to blackmail someone to watch them with me :D. I even rewatched some movies, due to the same reason xD.
The only drama I've rewatched has been A Love to Kill. Rather than an entire drama, I have scenes from dramas that I've rewatched. My two favorites are: the tango scene from Scent of a Woman, & the rain scene from My Name is Kim Sam-Soon. Episode 20 from History of a Salaryman a 'couple of times'.

There's too much good new stuff out there!
As I've said before I am not a re-watcher. But I have now managed to completely re-watch 2 dramas - Hana Kimi and You're Beautiful. After rewatching Hana Kimi I now love it more than I did before. After rewatching You're Beautiful I now like it a little less. I used to love it and now I only like it. This makes me think that it was a good idea to not rewatch shows.
darkangel662008 wrote: because he download everything...and he was obliged to watched whatever he download when it time for her aunt to watch:-)

your very intelligent =)
goldenseal50 wrote: okay here we go
attic cat --twice
coffee prince--twice
cinderella man--twice
Heartstings --two or three times as it was airing and then one more time
Last Scandal--twice
Lie to me--twice
MARS--twice
My Name is Kim Sam Soon---4 times :)
Nodame Cantable --3 times
Playful Kiss---3 times
Prosecuter Princess --twice
Secret Garden--3 times
Sungkyunkwan Scandal--twice
Oh! My Lady--twice

lol there are some others on my completed list I plan on watching again but haven't yet

I forgot Sunny Happiness--twice..it was my first Mike He drama and I think my first Taiwan drama I really liked it and watched it again not long ago
Playful kiss- 4 times Mary stayed out all night - 6 times (because i watched it with three of my friends as well individually.. ;D But I skipped the last episode few times 'cause it was so awful xD) Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge - 3 times (It's just so amazing :D) All of those I have on my computer, I wouldn't have the strength to re-watch it online. ;D I think I've watched something else as well, but it doesn't seem to be crossing my mind any time soon, so I'll leave it at that. I wish they aired asian dramas in my country as well. ;O
Samurai Highschool and Orthros no Inu both twice, because they are awesome!! :)
Yamato Nadeshiko 2x Hana-Kimi Japan 2007 3x Hana-Kimi Taiwan 2x You're Beautiful 3x Gokusen (all seasons and movie) 4x and more for certain episodes City Hunter 3x
Hmmm let's see...
Personal Taste - it was my first kdrama. so far watched 3 times.
You're Beautiful - 2 times
Kimi wa Petto- 2 times
Hana Kimi 2007 - 3 times
Atashinchi no Danshi - 2 times
Anego - 2 times
Gokusen ALL seasons + SPs - 3-4 times
Hana Yori Dango - 2 times
My Boss My Hero - 2 times
MR. BRAIN - 2 times
Kamikaze Girls (movie though) - 2 times
Nobuta wo Produce - 2 times

I think that's all
Skye-N-Rain wrote: My Girl (Kdrama). That's all. I dont rewatch dramas.

really there no Drama you dont like to re watch any Drama, no scene you like to watch over and over again,

that strange and brave i cant be like that,

6 times you're beautiful
3 times 1st coffee prince
2 times personal taste
4 times Ja Myung Go
i cant remember what else i re watch

how can you not re watch any Drama tell me your secret
i tend to rewatch things a lot so I don't remember for most of the dramas how many times I've rewatched it. Also, it's been a while since I've rewatched them so it's mostly a guess on the number. But, uh, here goes: Coffee Prince - Definitely at least 6 times but maybe certain episodes more than that. My Name Is Kim Sam Soon - 2 or 3 times (parts of it) Kurosagi - 3 times Anego - At least 3 times Tokyo Dogs - At least 3 times Time Between Dog and Wolf - 3 Hana Kimi (1st one) - Rewatched only some of the eps so don't know if that counts Kimi wa Petto - 2 times Sapuri - 2 times There's definitely other dramas that I would like to rewatch but already having trouble keeping up with more recent dramas along with work and school booo hahaha
Only drama I've seen twice is hana kimi 2007 and movie nana 1&2.
LOL so many I have re-watched! Some Which I still remember good are: 1)Nobuta(3 times I think +favorite episodes) 2)Gokusen 1+2+3+ Movie (lol probably 10 times now+favorite episodes and that are many:p) 3)Hana Yori Dango(whole both season and movie 5 times+ first , second, third and eight episode of S1 15 times or more:D) 4) Boys Over Flowers(two times) 5)Bloody Monday 1+2(now re-watching third time) 6)Hana Kimi(four times+watched favorite episode almost every day for a certain time^_^) 7)Movie-The Prince of Tennis(six times) 8)Hidarime Tantei Eye love this DRaMA+special(rewatched 6 times) 9) Tantei Gakuen Q + special(rewatched 6 times too~+favorite episodes) 10)Meichan no Shitsuji(rewatched 1 time) 11)Movie-Lovely Complex( rewatched two times) 12)Hot Shot(rewatched 5 times+ watched favorite scenes) 13)Seducing Mr.Perfect(1 times) I still have a few more but I somehow can't remember right now because somehow I am not rewatching so much anymore:P