We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
I absolutely LOVE the designs on Kimonos
I really love Hanboks. At first I didn't really like them, but now I think they look really cool.
a kimono for sure...i really love them<3

I can't decide! hehe. The more ornate and dramatic the better. 100 yards of fabric would never be too much. Gold thread? 24 karat please, hehehe. In their simplest form, i like the Hanbok most, then the Hanfu second.
i go with hanbok.. saw it a few times on my korean friends and it looked awesome... i wanna own one ^^

this looks amazing, few of them are modern while others are more traditional

Kimono, hanfu, then hanbok. I like the little cinch at the waist.
Skye-N-Rain wrote: Thanks because I love the traditional male Chinese clothing.

Just saw this pic and all I can think is that this guy can say anything and still be bad @$$. Like "Yes, I just took a giant dump in my pants. What of it?"
Gorgeous kimono! Did you tie the obi yourself? I found it hard to wear the kimono without help :(
I love all three, I'd love to have all three types as part of my traditional clothes collection! But then again, I'm an advocate of traditional clothes so, I hope to truly see through that I'll have at least one each in my wardrobe before I die.
I just love looking at all these photos. QuQ Really can't decide which I like best but I think I would choose hanbok. They're all gorgeous though.
Crimsonmoonlight wrote: I really love Hanboks. At first I didn't really like them, but now I think they look really cool.

haha the same thing with me! it was very strange at the beginning bcs I just watched kimonos but now <3 I am making one for myself :D
I own a yukatta, and still need to make hanfu, it's really nice <3 Love everything :D
I also thought hanboks were weird but after watching enough Korean dramas I think it's grown on me and I find them pretty awesome. XD
Kimono designs are stellar. And who doesn't love elaborate costumes?
I like the ones in Memoirs of Geisha, too:

The embroidery is really so detailed!

I wanted to get a closer look at the black one in the middle but I couldn't get any that's nearer.

More Memoirs costumes from this blog.

Ueno Rie's kimonos are great too:

This is a traditional kimono--taken from this blog

I love all 3. Kimono's are beautiful, but hanboks and hanfus seem so cute at the same time. <3