We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
Here u can find nice hanboks...u can also buy material to sew your own:) u just need pattern...I've only found one book about it....

Hanbook site: http://www.sonjjang-hanbok.com/korean-clothes.html

Pattern book: http://www.folkwear.com/141.html
I'm totally going for the kimonos, they are so beautiful, i love them!!
But the other ones are also really good :D :D

steciLovesDramas wrote:
XD

Oguri Shun!! Love him, he's so handsome, love this pic ^//^
I'll have HANBOK
but I like them all...
maybe I'm just biased since I love Korea.. but it's one of the reasons I love Korea :>

but I really prefer the ones with great and intricate designs...
I've tried on Kimono before for Japanese culture festival. But I would love to try on Hanbuk and Hanfu.
steciLovesDramas wrote:

XD

I would like to try wearing these :D
The second and the third pictures of male costume that provided by the thread owner are both KOREAN costume. NONE of them are Chinese costume. I am quite surprised that on one have pointed this out through 5 pages :3
A Kimono like this one
(Sorry, for "forum archaeology", but I didn't want to make a new topic so I'm using current one)

I love hanfu and hanbok :)

But tbh I'm fan of most of Asian national costumes (hanbok, hanfu, kimono, saree, ao dai...) :P

-----------

BTW I'm in LOVE with "Queen Seon Duk" and "The Great King's Dream" costumes (I know drama take place during Three Kindoms period in Silla), but can anyone tell me "How accurate are costumes in these dramas"? Does really cloths in that time period look like this? Any source? :(

I WOULD LOVE TO BUY SUCH COSTUMES (if they are in fact historical national costumes of Korea/Silla)
i luv Kimono and my traditional; barong @ Saya
1. Hanbok
2. Kimono
3. Hanfu

I love all of them though!
I'm really loving that Chinese Hanfu, myself. Although I would also agree that all of them (men and women) are pretty amazing. I love seeing all the traditional clothing used in dramas. >_<