Just curious as to what other country has dramas that are watched much outside of the big5 Apologies if I missed any country. :p
Big5 is just the 5 we have now. Jp kr tw cn hk This will be useful data
My guess from what i've seen so far is Thailand.
How is this thread any different from screaming "MDL, you are lacking"? Just saying. Anyways, I think most people will vote for Thailand. I, myself, don't watch any dramas outside "the Big5" mainly since I haven't come across a synopsis which sounds promising to me. But maybe one day? :)
Hahaha. Skye probably knows my preference and since I made it open I might as well vote now. Hohoho. Dramawiki has Singaporean dramas nicely laid out tho. :p Easier job to set up! But yea if Thai is what MDL wants then Thai can have it. Haha
Szasha wrote: How is this thread any different from screaming "MDL, you are lacking"? Just saying.

Anyways, I think most people will vote for Thailand. I, myself, don't watch any dramas outside "the Big5" mainly since I haven't come across a synopsis which sounds promising to me. But maybe one day? :)

Thai has good horror movies. From my limited experience. Hahahah
I also better put it out there that this is a market survey. Lol. Nothing about MDL is bad. Except when I can't get on the site :p
Thailand all the way :D
Sleepninja wrote: Thailand all the way :D

Same (: I'd really like to be able to keep track of lakorn on here so I wouldn't have to keep a separate list for it :p

I haven't seen any of the other countries dramas.

Other than a few Bollywood movies (:
Crazy4You wrote: Same (: I'd really like to be able to keep track of lakorn on here so I wouldn't have to keep a separate list for it :p

I haven't seen any of the other countries dramas.

Other than a few Bollywood movies (:

I still haven't seen any Bollywood, but have some planned. :)
I would love for one specific drama to be put on here, FATMAGUL SUCU NE, it's a Turkish drama and it is amazing, I am not Turkish and this is my first Turkish drama, I recommend everyone to watch it,
I vote for Thai movie especially Thai Horror Movie. Sooooo freaking scary that i could pee in my pants.
I voted Thailand but it was 50/50 with "I don't watch drama from any countries outside big5" for me. Still i hope that databas for big5 gets more developed before that happens. There is so many actors/dramas/movies still missing and some of them arent minor names/titles.
Even if I don't want to watch other countries dramas that much, I am sure many users want to watch Thai dramas so I voted for Thailand.