SPOILER ALERT!

Which was the last drama you watched that made you cry?

Secret Garden- When Hyun Bin read the letter about the little mermaid dying ;_;

Which was the last drama you watched that made you cry?

Rooftop Prince- When Bak-Ha & The King had their wedding and the King slowly disappeared after..
SPOILER!!!

• Which Drama and in Which scene you cried the most?

Autumns Concerto - When Ren Guan Xi run away from the hospital, tried to reach Mu Cheng and was rejected by her. :'((

• Which was the last drama you watched that made you cry?

Lee Soon Shin Is The Best - When Soon Shins father died and her sister and grandma were giving her a hard time, screaming at her, telling Soon Shin its her fault, that her father dies.
The drama that made me cry the most was " 1 liter of tears" , from the very beginning till the very end. There wasn't a single episode i didn't cry...... Recently i have been watching a lot of romantic comedies, so i haven't been crying. But the last drama that made me cry was Bridal mask, the last episode when Shunji Shot Mok Dan to death..... the whole moment was so touching.....
Until now, the only drama I saw that have made me cry was 1 litre of tears, and since then, I've been looking for some crying drama, but always I watch, even that I can't cry, it seems so strong in one single way, but the crying one is 1 litre of tears;
Mother- a japanese drama Harmony- korean movie You just have to watch them ! Thay are really well-made and heart-warming. You'll cry your eyes out.
I cried buckets of tears after every episode of 1 Litre of Tears. I feel like out of every drama I've seen, that drama had the most appropriate title.
Ghost friends, Sunao ni narenakute, Last friends, Smile, Code blue, Zeni geba, Zettai kareshi (J-dramas) Dream high (K-drama) :)
Goliath1357 wrote: ***SPOILER*****

The Princess' Man-episode 22 when the Prince Consort was killed

Darn... I just started watching The Princess' Man and I'm going to pretend I didn't hear/see that.

SPOILER in white:
The scene that made me cry the most, I think was when Prince Yang-myung died in Moon Embracing the Sun.

Last drama that made me cry was when the king dies in The Princess' Man

SarangHaeGia wrote: Darn... I just started watching The Princess' Man and I'm going to pretend I didn't hear/see that.

SPOILER in white:
The scene that made me cry the most, I think was when Prince Yang-myung died in Moon Embracing the Sun.

Last drama that made me cry was when the king dies in The Princess' Man

SPOILER IN WHITE
I lied... I cried the most in Rooftop Prince... After they all fade away and she's left alone, right after they took their vows.......
I didn't watch that much Dramas yet so there's no Drama that made me cry so far. But reply 1997 almost made me cry. It was that kind of Story that I could cry for.
The last drama I watched that made me cry was Rescue (jdrama). I think it was episode 2/3 and episode 8 that got me. Other then that, I don't think I've cried watching other dramas yet. Though, there are more movies than dramas that have made me cry...
MASSIVE SPOILERS:

The Man Who Can't Get Married: When Sanggu jumped over the sewer thing in slow motion, I shed a single manly tear.
Akumi wrote: I was just thinking about maybe writing an article like this, but there goes that idea. Haha

Spoilers!!SERIOUS SPOILERS!!!!

Most recently, Missing You (I Miss You) made me sob so much I started to get concerned that it was unhealthy. I literally went through an entire box of Kleenex. While there are a TON of scenes that make you sob and feel like you can't breathe in this drama, there was one that made me really want to jump in and just hold JungWoo and never let go. When SooYeon's mom brings food to the police station and she and Jung Woo are in the interrogation room. JungWoo's eating, trying to pretend he's ok, and he starts talking about how he'd use SooYeon's diary so she couldn't pretend not to know him, and it's like he's trying to convince himself she wouldn't deliberately ignore him, because she has to miss him too. She's coming back just for him. I cried so hard that I didn't even know what to do with myself. I just wanted to hold him. He looked so vulnerable and broken right then.

King2Hearts. I know a lot of people choose a different scene to cry over, but I loved the main couple over all else. The scene in the prison. God, it still hurts EVERY single time I see it. Lee Jae Ha finally found Kim Hang Ah after weeks, and he's running towards the stairs while she's fighting off the guards..and BANG. My heart stopped. Then you see her drop and just the look on Lee Seung Gi's face..his eyes..omo I started sobbing right then. Then he runs up the stairs and just the look of.."But I just found you..you were right here.." I literally curled into a ball and kept crying even after I knew she was ok. I don't think I would have been ok ever again if they had killed her or him off. I'd hate the show forever.

Queen In-hyun's man. I think I was in the middle of crying my heart out and have a heart attack from the anxiety during that last scene. When she starts remembering, but he's given up, she starts dialing his phone number and I'll I'm doing is sobbing and screaming at my screen for her to hurry the hell up!!! XD Just watching all the memories flood back into her mind...it was heartbreaking to see her break. If there's one thing to say about that actress, it's that she's amazing at crying.

Secret Garden. When they're in the car. Just Hyun Bin's lines alone broke me. But I think more than that scene, is the one where he's walking down the hallway in the hospital and all around him people are crying and he just looks dead. His eyes had absolutely nothing in them. I couldn't stop crying then even when I tried.

I'll stop myself there since I probably ruined enough dramas for people today. XD I did put a spoiler mark on this post!!

Yeah ur right, Queen In Hyun's Man was hell of a drama. Since the ep he goes bak I didnt stop cryin
clairesilverspar wrote: I usually try to avoid ones that make me cry, just cause it ends up leaving me in a funk and I take it too much to heart.

Koizora I think I cried the worst at. The movie was just had sad but I cried so many times during the drama, I kept having to turn it off and come back to it after I'd calmed down. It kind of left me heartbroken for a little bit at the end, but it was sort of refreshing in its own way. Its hard to pick a scene in particular. Id guess either them building the mini snowman together after she's out of the hospital or the last phone call. Pretty much the entirety of the last episode I was crying.

The last drama I watched that made me cry was King 2 Hearts. It would have been Shut Up Flower Boy Band since I watched some last night but I ended up accidentally reading a spoiler and knew it was coming which lessened the blow.
With King 2 Hearts though, I cried when the King and Queen were getting sleepy and talking about the future, and Eun Shi Kyung's video confession - I completely fell apart at that.

Koizora made me cry much as well, I really miss it and loved the drama =))
Bingo_96 wrote: Koizora made me cry much as well, I really miss it and loved the drama =))

My sister (who's also a drama addict - my fault) thought I was insane. I walked into her room, pretty late at night, mascara smudged, hiccoughing from crying so much and just asked her for a hug. She thought something serious had happened when in fact, I'd just finished the drama and couldn't stop crying. It was that drama that turned me into a soft touch - I never used to cry at films/tv.