So, I'm curious. How did everyone find or hear about MDL? I found MDL when I was watching a drama on dramacrazy one day and looked over to see Lee Min Ho with a pouty face on an ad for a dramalist. So, I clicked on it....that's the story...and honestly one of the best decisions ever to click on that ad. haha.
Same here...found it in dramacrazy a long time ago..but don't bother to look what is that for.. I thought some common ad in site... Then one day it got me curious because it said make your own dramalist...I click it then look what it is for... I still don't register that time..but a day or two I click it again and decide to register... And as of today...I don't know if it's a good thing that I found this site or not...bwahahahaha!!!
In the AC/DC forums. People had it in their signatures all the time so I got curious. :P
am i the only person to search for drama forum thru google? :(
my friend asked me to make my drama list and gave me the link... :P
in Dramacrazy too ^^
wrote: Same here...found it in dramacrazy a long time ago..but don't bother to look what is that for..
I thought some common ad in site...
Then one day it got me curious because it said make your own dramalist...I click it then look what it is for...
I still don't register that time..but a day or two I click it again and decide to register...
A year ago I discovered DramaCrazy through a search for links for Hana Yori Dango - the ones on Mysoju were so pixelated I was getting annoyed haha. After I found DramaCrazy I saw their recommendation for MyDramaList and I checked it out, made an account, and for the first time ever I joined in on the forums a couple weeks later :p
Dramacrazy. i joined right when it got started... but i never went on my account and lost the password so a couple months later i made this account ^^
I also found out through Dramacrazy I saw a link above a video advertising that you could make a drama list and well the rest is history :p
>>>I wads actually going to other MDL site w/c unfortunately (lol) has same title..so me accidentaly warp here w/o knowing it isnt the same site ^^V <<<<
through DC fan page in facebook...i think the admin had posted the MDL link there...and it said i could make a list of my own ^_^
Through a friend who kept insisting that i should join MDL and i'm glad i did (: