General dramas questions:
1)When did you started watching asian dramas? 2007-ish
2)Why did you started watching asian dramas? Always watched asian movies before & didn't realize I could access asian series online
3)What was your first drama(s)? My Love Patzzi
4)How many dramas have you seen so far? 114 (July, 30th 2017)
5)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong Dramas? Korean and Japanese
6)What is (are) your favorite drama(s) of all time? Hana Yori Dango, My Only Love Song, I Remember You, Cunning Single Lady & I Hear Your Voice
7)What are the genres that you like to watch? Romance, Family, Mystery, & Fantasy
8)What's the drama that made you obsessed over it? My Only Love Song
9)What's the drama that you regret watching the most? BOF
10)An old drama that you liked watching it? Majo no Jouken
11)What's the drama that left a bad impression within you? BOF
12)A currently airing drama that you're loving? Queen For Seven Days 
13)An upcoming drama that you're excited about? ???
Specific Dramas questions:
1)What's your favorite korean drama(s)? My Only Love Song
2)What's your favorite japanese drama(s)? Hana Yori Dango
3)What's your favorite taiwanese drama(s)? Marry Me, or Not?
4)What's your favorite chinese or Hong Kong drama(s)? Shuttle Love Millennium
5)What's your favorite romantic or romantic comedy drama(s)? Hana Yori dango
6)What's your favorite Action, adventure drama(s)? Healer
7)What's your favorite detective, mystery or psychic drama(s)? I Remember You
8)What's your favorite family drama (s)? Smile, You
9)What's your favorite historical drama(s)? My Only Love Song
10)What's your favorite school drama(s)? Cheese In The Trap
11)What's your favorite melodrama(s)? ???

Movies:
1)How many movies have you seen so far? 46
2)What's your favorite movie of all times? Time Traveller
3)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong movies? Japanese & South Korean
4)What are the genres of movies do you watch? Life, Family, Education, Horror, & Romance
5)What's the weirdest movie you've seen so far? Dororo (Love it)
6)What's the funniest movie you've seen so far? ???? (hard to make me laugh)
7)What's the saddest movie you've seen so far? My Rainy Days
8)What's the scariest movie you've seen so far? ??? (movies aren't scary)

Actors/Actresses:
1)Who is the first asian actor or actress that you knew? uhhhh???
2)Who's your favorite actor/actress?  Matsumoto Jun & Ishihara Satomi 
3)Who is the actor/actress that have the most distinguish look? Sperbund Urassaya
4)Who is your favorite action/martial arts actor or actress? ?????
5)Who is the actor/actress that always have an outstanding character? Lin Ariel
6)Who is the actor/actress that you hate the most? ?????
7)Who is the actor/actress that moves you? 
Ishihara Satomi
Characters:
1)Who is the strongest character that you've seen so far?
2)Who is the funniest character that you've seen so far?
3)Who is the most romantic character that you've seen so far?
4)Who is the most stupid character that you've seen so far ?
5)Who is the most evil character that you've seen so far?
6)Who is the weirdest character that you've seen so far?
7)Who is the most innocent character that you've seen so far ?

1)When did you started watching asian dramas? 2015
2)Why did you started watching asian dramas? My sister introduced me to them
3)What was your first drama(s)? Pinnocchio
4)How many dramas have you seen so far? 38
5)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong Dramas? I prefer SK, but I also love Taiwanese and Chinese. I’ll watch a Japanese drama or a Thai Lakorn if I’m interested.
6)What is (are) your favorite drama(s) of all time? Um… I have a lot, but I’ll mention three: Healer, Pinocchio, Chicago Typewriter.
7)What are the genres that you like to watch? Romance, Comedy, Drama, or really just anything w/ romance
8)What's the drama that made you obsessed over it? Healer
9)What's the drama that you regret watching the most? Marriage, Not Dating
10)An old drama that you liked watching it? It Started with a Kiss
11)What's the drama that left a bad impression within you? Boys over Flowers
12)A currently airing drama that you're loving? N/A; I don’t watch currently airing dramas, because I like binge-watching them. Plus, I have no patience.
13)An upcomming drama that you're excited about? Jade Lovers

1)What's your favorite korean drama(s)? Healer
2)What's your favorite japanese drama(s)? I’ve only seen one, so I don’t think it counts
3)What's your favorite taiwanese drama(s)? Hard choice between Just You and Behind Your Smile
4)What's your favorite chinese or Hong Kong drama(s)? Love O2O
5)What's your favorite romantic or romantic comedy drama(s)? IDK
7)What's your favorite detective, mystery or psychic drama(s)? IDK
8)What's your favorite family drama (s)? IDK
9)What's your favorite historical drama(s)? Love in the Moonlight
10)What's your favorite school drama(s)? Sassy Go Go
11)What's your favorite melodrama(s)? DOTS

Movies:

1)How many movies have you seen so far? 3
2)What's your favorite movie of all times? Don’t Have One
3)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong movies? Haven’t seen many so N/A
4)What are the genres of movies do you watch? I’d go for romance, but wouldn’t say no to anything else.

5)What's the weirdest movie you've seen so far? N/A
6)What's the funniest movie you've seen so far? N/A
7)What's the saddest movie you've seen so far? N/A
8)What's the scariest movie you've seen so far? N/A

Actors/Actresses:

1)Who is the first asian actor or actress that you knew? Does Jackie Chan Count?
2)Who's your favorite actor/actress?  Ji Chang Wook/ Yoon Eun Hye
3)Who is the actor/actress that have the most distinguish look? Lee Jong Suk
4)Who is your favorite action/martial arts actor or actress? Ji Chang Wook
1)When did you started watching asian dramas? Around 2011
2)Why did you started watching asian dramas? Because it's aired on my local tv
3)What was your first drama(s)? You're Beautiful
4)How many dramas have you seen so far? Based on my list on MyDramaList, it's 45 dramas
5)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong Dramas? Right now I'm addicted to Japanese Drama, but  I watch Korean Drama more. Never watch Taiwanese/Chinese and Thai drama yet.
6)What is (are) your favorite drama(s) of all time? I can't really choose
7)What are the genres that you like to watch? Psychological, Suspense, Mystery, Life, Comedy
8)What's the drama that made you obsessed over it? The Princess Man, Innocent Man, I Hear Your Voice, Oh My Ghost, Age of Youth, Chief Kim, LIFE, Kazoku Game, Liar Game and Boku no Yabai Tsuma
9)What's the drama that you regret watching the most? Lie to Me, The Heirs
10)An old drama that you liked watching it? LIFE, Liar Game, and Goong
11)What's the drama that left a bad impression within you? Lie to Me, The Heirs
12)A currently airing drama that you're loving? Age of Youth 2 and The King Loves
13)An upcomming drama that you're excited about? IDK I am not update about upcoming drama

1)What's your favorite korean drama(s)? The Princess Man, Innocent Man, I Hear Your Voice, Oh My Ghost, Age of Youth, Chief Kim
2)What's your favorite japanese drama(s)? LIFE, Kazoku Game, Liar Game and Boku no Yabai Tsuma
3)What's your favorite taiwanese drama(s)? Never watched Taiwanese Drama
4)What's your favorite chinese or Hong Kong drama(s)? Never watched Hongkong nor Chinese drama
5)What's your favorite romantic or romantic comedy drama(s)? Oh My Ghost, Emergency Couple
6)What's your favorite Action, adventure drama(s)? The K2
)What's your favorite detective, mystery or psychic drama(s)? Boku no Yabai Tsuma and I Hear Your Voice
8)What's your favorite family drama (s)? Yakou Kanransha, Kazoku Game and Can You Hear My Heart
9)What's your favorite historical drama(s)? The Princess Man
10)What's your favorite school drama(s)? LIFE and Asuko March
11)What's your favorite melodrama(s)? Innocent Man, Secret and Memory

Movies:
1)How many movies have you seen so far? A lot
2)What's your favorite movie of all times? Don't have one
3)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong movies? Japanese
4)What are the genres of movies do you watch? Almost all genres except Action
5)What's the weirdest movie you've seen so far? Almost all Korean Horror Movies
6)What's the funniest movie you've seen so far? ATM (Thai Movie) and 100 Days with Mr. Arrogant
7)What's the saddest movie you've seen so far? Miracle in Cell No 7 and Wedding Dress
8)What's the scariest movie you've seen so far? One Missed Call

Actors/Actresses:
1)Who is the first asian actor or actress that you knew?
Rain
2)Who's your favorite actor/actress? Im Siwan and Park Bo Young
3)Who is the actor/actress that have the most distinguish look? No idea
4)Who is your favorite action/martial arts actor or actress? No idea
5)Who is the actor/actress that always have an outstanding character? No idea
6)Who is the actor/actress that you hate the most? Ji Chang Wook
7)Who is the actor/actress that moves you? No idea

Characters:
1)Who is the strongest character that you've seen so far? Mochizuki Maria (Boku No Yabai Tsuma)
2)Who is the funniest character that you've seen so far? Na Bong Soon when she's getting possesed by the ghost (Oh My Ghost)
3)Who is the most romantic character that you've seen so far? Imo almost all hero in Kdrama are over romantic
4)Who is the most stupid character that you've seen so far ? Geum Jan Di
5)Who is the most evil character that you've seen so far? All Bullyers in JDrama "LIFE"
6)Who is the weirdest character that you've seen so far? Chief Kim
7)Who is the most innocent character that you've seen so far ? All character Park Shin Hye acted
1)When did you started watching Asian dramas? Early 2014 (around the time "You Who Came from the Stars" started airing)!
2)Why did you started watching Asian dramas? Grew interested in them after SHINee released an OST for "The Queen's Classroom" in 2013.
3)What was your first drama(s)? "The Queen's Classroom" and "You Who Came from the Stars".
4)How many dramas have you seen so far? 167
5)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong Dramas? I have only watched one Japanese drama, with the rest being Korean, so I prefer Korean for now.
6)What is (are) your favorite drama(s) of all time? Reply 1988
7)What are the genres that you like to watch? Suspense, psychological, life, youth and tragedy!
8)What's the drama that made you obsessed over it? "Reply 1988" - still not over it...
9)What's the drama that you regret watching the most? "Playful Kiss", "Secret Garden" and "Goong". They were definitely not for me and they just felt like eternities to finish.
10)An old drama that you liked watching it? Unstoppable High Kick (sitcom)
11)What's the drama that left a bad impression within you? "Bride of the Century" - found it bad on so many levels.
12)A currently airing drama that you're loving? "Age of Youth 2" and "Save Me"!
13)An upcoming drama that you're excited about? Girls' Generation 1979

Specific drama questions:
1)What's your favorite Korean drama(s)? "Reply 1988" and "Chicago Typewriter"!
2)What's your favorite Japanese drama(s)? Haven't watched enough yet...
3)What's your favorite Taiwanese drama(s)? Haven't watched any Taiwanese dramas yet.
4)What's your favorite Chinese or Hong Kong drama(s)? Haven't watched any Chinese dramas yet.
5)What's your favorite romantic or romantic comedy drama(s)? Reply 1988
6)What's your favorite action, adventure drama(s)? Descendants of the Sun
7)What's your favorite detective, mystery or psychic drama(s)? "Tunnel" and "Signal".
8)What's your favorite family drama (s)? My Father is Strange
9)What's your favorite historical drama(s)? "Love in the Moonlight" and "Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo"!
10)What's your favorite school drama(s)? "School 2013" and "Angry Mom"
11)What's your favorite melodrama(s)? Goblin

Movies:
1)How many movies have you seen so far? 68
2)What's your favorite movie of all times? Ode To My Father
3)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong movies? Haven't watched any Chinese/Taiwanese movies at all yet, so Korean for now.
4)What are the genres of movies do you watch? Family, life and youth!
5)What's the weirdest movie you've seen so far? N/A
6)What's the funniest movie you've seen so far? N/A
7)What's the saddest movie you've seen so far? "Ode To My Father" and "Miracle in Cell No. 7". :(
8)What's the scariest movie you've seen so far? N/A but I found "Pluto" very creepy.

Actors/Actresses:
1)Who is the first Asian actor or actress that you knew? If it's during the time that I got into dramas, Kim Soo Hyun.
2)Who's your favorite actor/actress? N/A but I like the actors in my Favorite Actors list (e.g. Gong Yoo and Ji Sung).
3)Who is the actor/actress that have the most distinguish look? N/A
4)Who is your favorite action/martial arts actor or actress? N/A
i thought this was a pretty cool inventory...i filled it out and put on my profile. 
1)When did you started watching asian dramas? I think early 2015, when I found here :)
2)Why did you started watching asian dramas? To pratice my chinese lol
3)What was your first drama(s)? It started with a kiss (tw drama)
4)How many dramas have you seen so far? 91 (I am shook)
5)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong Dramas? I think I like korean overwall
6)What is (are) your favorite drama(s) of all time? I cannot pick one, but the ones I liked better were Healer, In Time With You, Another Oh Hae Young and Teacher Kim
7)What are the genres that you like to watch? Romance, drama, mystery... I also usually watch everything that have laywers and doctors even though I don't do anything related to this in my life
8)What's the drama that made you obsessed over it? When I watched Healer it crossed my mind "why have I never seen this kind of tv show before? what I was watching before this? why were you wasting your time if there is this in the world?" lol
9)What's the drama that you regret watching the most? Goodbye Mr. Black. For me it was a waste of time... something felt off.
10)An old drama that you liked watching it? It started with a kiss. Well, it is old because it is my first drama, it is old because it is not well made... but it is cute and funny. Enjoyable even if they are not wearing the fashionable cloths, haircut. The plot and cast is what make you like it.
11)What's the drama that left a bad impression within you? Missing 9. I think I will think twice before watching anything with the leads, or with the people that made it (writer, director ... if I ever know who were then though)
12)A currently airing drama that you're loving? Hospital Ship, Deserving the name and enjoying Strongest Deliveryman, too.
13)An upcomming drama that you're excited about? Temperature of love, because we have Seo Hyun Jin. I absolutely love her.

1)What's your favorite korean drama(s)? Healer
2)What's your favorite japanese drama(s)? Please Love the Useless me
3)What's your favorite taiwanese drama(s)? In time with you
4)What's your favorite chinese or Hong Kong drama(s)? To be a better man (Chinese)
5)What's your favorite romantic or romantic comedy drama(s)? Another Oh Hae Young, Lucky Romance, Personal Taste
6)What's your favorite Action, adventure drama(s)? Healer, the guardians
7)What's your favorite detective, mystery or psychic drama(s)? I almost died the first time I watched Kill Me, Heal Me. Too much mystery I was going crazy.
8)What's your favorite family drama (s)? Reply 1988
9)What's your favorite historical drama(s)? Queen for seven days
10)What's your favorite school drama(s)? I think I have to put Reply 1988 here... dont like this very much
11)What's your favorite melodrama(s)? Innocent man
P.S :The "What's your favorite" questions are set up in order to make it up for the favorite dramas that we couldn't place in our favorite list (just saying) so you can add other genres if you want.

Movies: okay, I'll skip this because I don't like movies very much... I just watch them when I am really bored.
1)How many movies have you seen so far? 44
2)What's your favorite movie of all times?
3)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong movies?
4)What are the genres of movies do you watch?
5)What's the weirdest movie you've seen so far?
6)What's the funniest movie you've seen so far?
7)What's the saddest movie you've seen so far?
8)What's the scariest movie you've seen so far?
P.S : You can add other genres if you want.

Actors/Actresses:
1)Who is the first asian actor or actress that you knew? Ariel Lin and Joe Chen
2)Who's your favorite actor/actress? actor I think is Ji Chang Wook, actress Ariel Lin/ Park Min Young/ Gong Hyo Jin
3)Who is the actor/actress that have the most distinguish look? I will say this based on the one that made the strongest impression as the first time I saw. Actress was Gong Hyo Jin, because she has a face different from most korean actress... she has cute looks but not the usual most korean actresses have. The actor I wouls say Park Bo Gum, because I first saw him in Hello Monster (he is the brother), however, his acting was so good, and I have to say, not everyone can have your hair in half and look good like that lol then when I searched a bit... WTF THIS BOY IS SO YOUNG then this is it. If we have this two on the cast, I'm in.
4)Who is your favorite action/martial arts actor or actress? I think after I saw Ji Chang Wook in the K2 bathroom scene I have nothing to say.
5)Who is the actor/actress that always have an outstanding character? Joo Won is a brilliant actor, every drama I watched with him he looks, sounds and acts as a different person. Park Bo Gum is also good in every drama I saw him. I think these two are the kind that shine anywhere because they just are good at acting.
6)Who is the actor/actress that you hate the most? I wouldn't say I hate him, but why Ha Suk Jin always has the same kind of characters? I watched him in 3 different dramas and he felt like playing the same person. And I couldn't like it.
7)Who is the actor/actress that moves you? Yeon Woo Jin is very good at crying, so his sad scenes were hard for me in Queen for 7 days and My shy boss, this guy is good for sad dramas. But I would say Park Bo Gum was so brilliant at Hello Monster, he broke me. Seo Hyun Jin in Another Oh Hae Young took suffering from one side love to another level that I can't even explain (this drama hole is a psychological break down).

Characters:
1)Who is the strongest character that you've seen so far? Dr. Yoon Seo Jeong (Teacher Kim), Lee Jung Joo (Warm and Cozy), Pyo Na Ri (Jealousy Incarnate), Park Shi On (Good Doctor), maybe more but cant remeber
2)Who is the funniest character that you've seen so far? Nam Goong Min was too funny in Beautiful Gong Shim, also Sung Jae on Goblin and Key on Drinking Solo
3)Who is the most romantic character that you've seen so far? Lee Dong Wook in Bubblegum, Chen Bo Lin in In time with you because in these two they are friens who became in love with long time friends, so the friendship became love was just too beautiful. Park Bo Gum in Reply 1988 just because he was brave enough to confess his feelings to everyone.
4)Who is the most stupid character that you've seen so far? God forgive me but Ariel Lin was so stupid on It Started with a Kiss that I felt sorry for her.
5)Who is the most evil character that you've seen so far? I swear to god there is an actress that always is the evil mother, is Park Joon Geum... she is always the rich evil mother omg I cant stand her she is too terrible
6)Who is the weirdest character that you've seen so far? There is a short drama called Eating Existence, the main lead, Noh Min Woo he played a character so crazy but at the end I wanted that man.
7)Who is the most innocent character that you've seen so far? If you want to see someone innocent just watch To be a better man, because no one can be more innocent than Zhang Yixing playing Xiao Cai, or himself if he ever tried to be a cooking in his life. He was made for it, I felt that all his acting was just the most innocent and cute side of himself.

P.S : In "Actors/Actresses" and "Characters" you can include movies.
1) When did you started watching asian dramas? Late 2015 I think
2)Why did you started watching asian dramas? Was bored one night and because I've watch chinese dramas in the past (i have chinese background), I searched for popular kdramas (because i was and am into kpop) and the rest is history.
3)What was your first drama(s)? Pinocchio, dunno the name of the chinese dramas i watched with my fam when i was younger..
4)How many dramas have you seen so far? ATM, around 39
5)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong Dramas? Korean
6)What is (are) your favorite drama(s) of all time? I Remember You, 1 Litre no Namida, Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo, Pinocchio, The Legend of the Blue Sea, Shopping King Louis, W, Healer, Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo (relatively in order)
7)What are the genres that you like to watch? Rom-Com, Detective/Crime/Investigation, Psychological
8)What's the drama that made you obsessed over it? Lol, Pinocchio started it all.
9)What's the drama that you regret watching the most? Probably 'Personal Taste'
10)An old drama that you liked watching it? I don't really watch old dramas (most all from this decade) but I really enjoyed 1 Litre no Namida
11)What's the drama that left a bad impression within you? idk, I enjoy most of the dramas I watch.
12)A currently airing drama that you're loving? Criminal Minds is the only currently airing drama I'm watching, it's ok so far..
13)An upcomming drama that you're excited about? Can't think of any atm.

1)What's your favorite korean drama(s)? I Remember You
2)What's your favorite japanese drama(s)? 1 Litre no Namida
3)What's your favorite taiwanese drama(s)? Haven't watched any
4)What's your favorite chinese or Hong Kong drama(s)? Idk, haven't committed myself to chinese dramas much
5)What's your favorite romantic or romantic comedy drama(s)? She Was Pretty
6)What's your favorite Action, adventure drama(s)? The K2, Healer, City Hunter
7)What's your favorite detective, mystery or psychic drama(s)? Signal, I Hear Your Voice
8)What's your favorite family drama (s)? Idk
9)What's your favorite historical drama(s)? Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo
10)What's your favorite school drama(s)? Idk i don't really watch school dramas
11)What's your favorite melodrama(s)? Monster, Goblin, DOTS, You Who Came From the Stars

1)How many movies have you seen so far? 20
2)What's your favorite movie of all times? Miracle in Cell No.7 (it was my first kmovie as well)
3)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong movies? Korean
4)What are the genres of movies do you watch? idk i generally choose ones that are very emotional, realistic, true happenings to real life..
5)What's the weirdest movie you've seen so far? Probably Helter Skelter
6)What's the funniest movie you've seen so far? I don't watch a lot of funny asian movies but it would probably be Oh My God!
7)What's the saddest movie you've seen so far? It's still gotta be Miracle in Cell No. 7 even though majority of asian movies I see are sad as.
8)What's the scariest movie you've seen so far? idk i dont get scared that easily but maybe Blind (korean) + The Witness (chinese)  (i don't really watch horror asian movies as the primary genre)

1)Who is the first asian actor or actress that you knew? Lee Min Ho, Lee Jong Suk, Park Shin Hye
2)Who's your favorite actor/actress? Ji Chang Wook, Lee Jong Suk, Park Bo Gum, Furukawa Yuki
3)Who is the actor/actress that have the most distinguish look? Lee Joon Gi, and for actress idk..
4)Who is your favorite action/martial arts actor or actress? It used to be Ji Chang Wook but he doesn't do action dramas anymore so idk
5)Who is the actor/actress that always have an outstanding character? Song Joong Ki, Gong Yoo
6)Who is the actor/actress that you hate the most? I don't really hate any actor/actress..
7)Who is the actor/actress that moves you? Gong Yoo, Lee Dong Wook, Ji Chang Wook

1)Who is the strongest character that you've seen so far? Kim Bok Joo (lmao physically and mentally i guess)
2)Who is the funniest character that you've seen so far? The first character that comes to mind is Shim Chung
3)Who is the most romantic character that you've seen so far? Kang Chul
4)Who is the most stupid character that you've seen so far? Oh Soo Yeon, and Aihara Kotoko
5)Who is the most evil character that you've seen so far? idk but when there are those evil fams who plot against the OTP of the drama and do everything to set them apart, oh and the bad villain guy from W, oh and Sang Hwa from Train to Busan
6)Who is the weirdest character that you've seen so far? Probably Cha Yeong Goon from I'm a Cyborg, But That's Okay
7)Who is the most innocent character that you've seen so far? Cha Yeong Goon (child) from Miracle in Cell No.7

this took me so long to complete lmao

1)When did you started watching asian dramas? 2004
 2)Why did you started watching asian dramas? no particular reason
 3)What was your first drama(s)? GTO 
 4)How many dramas have you seen so far? hundreds
 5)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong Dramas? Japanese all the way
 6)What is (are) your favorite drama(s) of all time? Honey and Clover
 7)What are the genres that you like to watch? Family, Detective
8)What's the drama that made you obsessed over it? Juhan Shuttai
9)What's the drama that you regret watching the most? Shitsuren Chocolatier
10)An old drama that you liked watching it? Good Luck
11)What's the drama that left a bad impression within you? Shitsuren Chocolatier
12)A currently airing drama that you're loving? Kahogo no Kahoko
13)An upcomming drama that you're excited about? Kangoku no Ohimesama

1)What's your favorite korean drama(s)? Cheese in The Trap
2)What's your favorite japanese drama(s)? Ryusei no Kizuna, Kounodori
3)What's your favorite taiwanese drama(s)? Silence
4)What's your favorite chinese or Hong Kong drama(s)? i don't know
5)What's your favorite romantic or romantic comedy drama(s)? We Married As A Job
6)What's your favorite Action, adventure drama(s)? CRISIS
7)What's your favorite detective, mystery or psychic drama(s)? BOSS
8)What's your favorite family drama (s)? Freeter, Ie o Kao
9)What's your favorite historical drama(s)? Jang Geum
10)What's your favorite school drama(s)? Suzuki Sensei
11)What's your favorite melodrama(s)? Mother

Movies:

1)How many movies have you seen so far? dozens
2)What's your favorite movie of all times? Confession
3)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong movies? Japanese, sometimes Korean
4)What are the genres of movies do you watch? Slice of Life
5)What's the weirdest movie you've seen so far? As The Gods Will
6)What's the funniest movie you've seen so far? Swing Girl
7)What's the saddest movie you've seen so far? Daisy
8)What's the scariest movie you've seen so far? i don't watch horror

Actors/Actresses:

1)Who is the first asian actor or actress that you knew? Takizawa Hideaki
2)Who's your favorite actor/actress? Tsumabuki Satoshi, Aoi Yu
3)Who is the actor/actress that have the most distinguish look? Yasuda Ken
4)Who is your favorite action/martial arts actor or actress? Oguri Shun
5)Who is the actor/actress that always have an outstanding character? Matsuda Ryuhei
6)Who is the actor/actress that you hate the most? Fukushi Sota
7)Who is the actor/actress that moves you? Itoh Sairi

Characters:

1)Who is the strongest character that you've seen so far? Osawa Eriko (Amami Yuki) - BOSS
2)Who is the funniest character that you've seen so far? Noda Megumi (Ueno Juri) - Nodame Cantabile
3)Who is the most romantic character that you've seen so far? Hanazawa Rui (Oguri Shun) - Hana Yori Dango
4)Who is the most stupid character that you've seen so far ? Koyurugi Sota (Matsumoto Jun) - Shitsuren Chocolatier
5)Who is the most evil character that you've seen so far? Misaki Fumiya (Kazama Shunsuke) - Soredemo, Ikite Yuku
6)Who is the weirdest character that you've seen so far? Toma Saya (Toda Erika) - SPEC
7)Who is the most innocent character that you've seen so far ? Nemoto Kahoko (Takahata Mitsuki) - Kahogo no Kahoko

1)When did you started watching asian dramas? In 2008

2)Why did you started watching asian dramas? I don’t know

3)What was your first drama(s)? I don’t remember

4)How many dramas have you seen so far? Over 50 titles

5)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong Dramas?

Korean

6)What is (are) your favorite drama(s) of all time?

Easy!

#1 king of baking

#2 Suspicious Partner

#3 Healer

#4 I can hear your voice

#5 Doctor Stranger

#6 Whisper

#7 Pinocchio

#8 W  

#9 Bloody Monday

#10 Siren

#11 Death Note (2015)

#12 Doctors

#13 Kazoku Game

#14 Flower boy next door  

#15 The Heirs

#16 Monstar

#17 My Lawyer, Mr. Jo

#18 Me too, Flower!

#19 Secret Garden

7)What are the genres that you like to watch?

#1 Romance

#2 Comedy

#3 Thriller

#4 Suspense

PS: I don’t watch based on genre but I miss romance the most in some of favorite dramas  

8)What's the drama that made you obsessed over it?

I don’t really obsess with dramas 

but I rewatched:

I hear your voice and king of baking, Pinocchio, Doctor stranger

and I want to rewatch healer and Suspicious Partner …when I have time

9)What's the drama that you regret watching the most?

None

no regrets!

10)An old drama that you liked watching it?

King of Baking

11)What's the drama that left a bad impression within you?

Maou and Ouroboros (Japanese)

Secret love  (Korean) 

Unfortunate stories 

12)A currently airing drama that you're loving?

While you were sleeping and Which at court

13)An upcomming drama that you're excited about?

My Lawyer, Mr. Jo season 2

1)What's your favorite korean drama(s)?

king of baking/Suspicious Partner/Healer/I can hear your voice/Doctor Stranger

Whisper/Pinocchio/W/Doctors/Flower boy next door/The Heirs/Monstar/My Lawyer, Mr. Jo/Me too, Flower! /Secret Garden

2)What's your favorite japanese drama(s)?

Kazoku Game/Death Note (2015)/Bloody Monday/Siren

3)What's your favorite taiwanese drama(s)?

None

4)What's your favorite chinese or Hong Kong drama(s)?

None

5)What's your favorite romantic or romantic comedy drama(s)? king of baking/Doctors/Doctor Stranger/Me too, Flower!

7)What's your favorite detective, mystery or psychic drama(s)?I can hear your voice

8)What's your favorite family drama (s)? Kazoku Game

9)What's your favorite historical drama(s)? None

10)What's your favorite school drama(s)? Monstar

11)What's your favorite melodrama(s)? Pinocchio/W/king of baking

Movies:

1)How many movies have you seen so far? Not that many

2)What's your favorite movie of all times? Rurouni Kenshin

3)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong movies? I don’t prefer anything but I will only watch Japanese or Korean movies if they looked good

Actors/Actresses:

Yoon Eun Hye remember her in Goong and Coffee Prince

2)Who's your favorite actor/actress? Yoon Shi Yoon

3)Who is the actor/actress that have the most distinguish look? Ji Chang Wook

4)Who is your favorite action/martial arts actor or actress? Lee Jong Suk he looked dangerous with a gun in W and running form the police but with actual fighting Ji Chang Wook in healer 

5)Who is the actor/actress that always have an outstanding character? Lee Jong Suk

6)Who is the actor/actress that you hate the most? I don’t hate anyone

7)Who is the actor/actress that moves you? Lee Jong Suk

Characters:

Healer in healer

-Officer Bang in Suspicious Partner

-Jang Hyun-Gyu in Pinocchio

-Everyone working with Lawyer Jo in My Lawyer, Mr. Jo

Noh Ji Wook in Suspicious Partner

4)Who is the most stupid character that you've seen so far ? Amane Misa in Death Note 2015 and the girl in Lair Game

The prime minister in Doctor Stranger

Lawyer Jo's secretary in My Lawyer, Mr. Jo

Hoon from Doctor Stranger

Thank you :-)

1. When did you started watching Asian dramas? Spring 2017
  2. Why did you started watching Asian dramas? Piqued my interest
  3. What was your first drama(s)? My Secret Romance
  4. How many dramas have you seen so far? 124 (with the currently watching 134)
  5. Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong Dramas? Japanese
  6. What is (are) your favorite drama(s) of all time? Kazoku Game- only drama I've rated 10
  7. What are the genres that you like to watch? Suspense, Thriller, Action, Psychological, Historical, Romance, Mature
  8. What's the drama that made you obsessed over it? Secret Love Affair- I lost sleep over it
  9. What's the drama that you regret watching the most? Goblin- Complete waste of time
  10. An old drama that you liked watching it? Ikebukuro West Gate Park (2000)
  11. What's the drama that left a bad impression within you? Passionate Love
  12. A currently airing drama that you're loving? None :-/
  13. An upcoming drama that you're excited about? Win The World

1. What's your favorite Korean drama(s)? Misty
  2. What's your favorite Japanese drama(s)? Kazoku Game
  3. What's your favorite Taiwanese drama(s)? MARS
  4. What's your favorite Chinese or Hong Kong drama(s)? Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms
  5. What's your favorite romantic or romantic comedy drama(s)? Moonshine & Valentine
  6. What's your favorite Action, adventure drama(s)? Strong Woman Do Bong Soon
  7. What's your favorite detective, mystery or psychic drama(s)? Quartet
  8. What's your favorite family drama (s)? Brother Beat
  9. What's your favorite historical drama(s)? Legend of Concubine Zhen Huan
  10. What's your favorite school drama(s)? 49
  11. What's your favorite melodrama(s)? Secret Love Affair

P.S :The "What's your favorite" questions are set up in order to make it  up for the favorite dramas that we couldn't place in our favorite list  (just saying) so you can add other genres if you want.

Movies:

1. How many movies have you seen so far? 162
  2. What's your favorite movie of all times? Method (but I have a bunch I love)
  3. Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong movies? Korean
  4. What are the genres of movies do you watch? Action, Horror, Romance, Comedy, Mature, Thriller
  5. What's the weirdest movie you've seen so far? Strange Circus
  6. What's the funniest movie you've seen so far? Love Exposure
  7. What's the saddest movie you've seen so far? Silenced
  8. What's the scariest movie you've seen so far? A Tale of Two Sisters- I watched it when I was a kid and it scared me but I would be fine now.

Actors/Actresses:

1. Who is the first Asian actor or actress that you knew? Besides Bruce Lee and Jackie Chan, that honor goes to Lee Sang Wook aka Will Yun Lee (I had like the biggest crush)
  2. Who's your favorite actor/actress? Eita; he has yet to disappoint in his roles
  3. Who is the actor/actress that have the most distinguish look? N/A
  4. Who is your favorite action/martial arts actor or actress? Jackie Chan of course; doing his own stunts like a mad man- awesomesauce
  5. Who is the actor/actress that always have an outstanding character? N/A
  6. Who is the actor/actress that you hate the most? Shin Se Kyung- who told this girl she could act?!
  7. Who is the actor/actress that moves you? N/A

Characters:

1. Who is the strongest character that you've seen so far? Mentally? Mei Chang Su/ Su Zhe/ Lin Shu Nirvana In Fire. This guy was like 5-10 steps ahead of the bad guys every time.
  2. Who is the funniest character that you've seen so far? Nekozawa Ouran High School Host Club His character made me laugh every time he was on screen. Every. Single. Time.
  3. Who is the most romantic character that you've seen so far? Ye Hua Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms The love he has for the Bai is phenomenal.
  4. Who is the most stupid character that you've seen so far? Im Joo Ho Save Me Putting all your trust in a cult leader because you can't handle the fact you're a failure as a parent- not very smart.
  5. Who is the most evil character that you've seen so far? Lee Kang Suk Silenced Sexually assaulted kids for years (and he's based off a real person -_- let that sink in)
  6. Who is the weirdest character that you've seen so far? Mitsuko/ Sayuri/ Taeko and Yuji Strange Circus This duo... nothing can describe the wholly messed up relationship they had.
  7. Who is the most innocent character that you've seen so far? Numata Shigeyuki Kazoku Game Being bullied in school and having a family that literally failed him. I cried like a baby for him. Also the kids in Silenced. I cried so much during and after that movie.

1)When did you started watching asian dramas?  Around 8 years ago.
2)Why did you started watching asian dramas? I started with Thai dramas around 2010. I started watching Korean dramas around 2015, then I tried my first Chinese drama just this (2018) year .
3)What was your first drama(s)?  I (think?) it was Meteor Garden. It was a really big hit in my country but I didn't appreciate dramas at this time. I didn't really finish watching Meteor Garden so I don't know if this counts.
4)How many dramas have you seen so far? Not much, only around 25 if not counting the ones I've not finished
5)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong Dramas? Korean, Chinese and Thai
6)What is (are) your favorite drama(s) of all time?  There are a lot I like but as of the moment:  Signal, Healer, Eternal Love/Peach Blossoms, I Hear Your Voice and Secret
7)What are the genres that you like to watch? Mystery/Detective, Romance, Melodrama
8)What's the drama that made you obsessed over it? Signal and Secret had me raving at one point.
9)What's the drama that you regret watching the most? I can't think of any but White Christmas was REALLY boring
10)An old drama that you liked watching it? Green Rose
11)What's the drama that left a bad impression within you? Maybe White Christmas (extremely boring), Galileo (useless FL)
12)A currently airing drama that you're loving? None  at the moment
13)An upcoming drama that you're excited about? I don't know, maybe Pillow Book- the sequel to Eternal Love/Peach Blossoms

1)What's your favorite korean drama(s)? Signal, Healer, I Hear Your Voice and Secret
2)What's your favorite japanese drama(s)?  None at the moment
3)What's your favorite taiwanese drama(s)? I don't know maybe Meteor Garden?
4)What's your favorite chinese or Hong Kong drama(s)? Eternal Love/Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms
5)What's your favorite romantic or romantic comedy drama(s)? None at the moment
7)What's your favorite detective, mystery or psychic drama(s)? Signal but I love this genre a lot
8)What's your favorite family drama (s)? I don't know, maybe Brillant Legacy Shining Inheritance or Ra Rerng Fai
9)What's your favorite historical drama(s)? I haven't watched that many so right now it's just Eternal Love/Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms
10)What's your favorite school drama(s)?  Meteor Garden? I haven't finished watching it
11)What's your favorite melodrama(s)? Secret and Kluen Cheewit. I like a lot of other Thai dramas but they have questionable content but entertaining anyway lol

Movies:

1)How many movies have you seen so far? Not much, when it comes to movies I usually watch western/Hollywood movies or Bollywood
2)What's your favorite movie of all times? I don't watch enough to say but for Asian movies I like Bollywood movies like Namastey London, Omkara, Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge and Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak
3)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong movies? Indian/Bollywood
4)What are the genres of movies do you watch? Western/Hollywood or Bollywood/Hindi
5)What's the weirdest movie you've seen so far?  Old Boy. It's a good movie but it's torturous XD
6)What's the funniest movie you've seen so far? Can't think of any
7)What's the saddest movie you've seen so far?  Can't think of any. I usually avoid overly sad movies.
8)What's the scariest movie you've seen so far? I don't know the Ring (Japanese) maybe. For Hollywood there are a lot.

Actors/Actresses:

Changes from time to time, but at the moment:

1)Who is the first asian actor or actress that you knew? Jackie Chan, I think...even before I knew who he was lol
2)Who's your favorite actor/actress? Right now-

Korean:  Son Hye Gyo, Jun Ji Hyun, Gong Hyo Jin, Ha Ji Won, Hwang Jung Eum, Ji Chang Wook, Lee Jong Suk, Ji Sung and (maybe) Jo In Sung
Chinese/Hong Kong: Yang Mi, Dilrat Dilraba, Jet Li, Jackie Chan, Mark Chao,  Peter Ho, Zhang Zi Yi, Michelle Yeoh
Thai:  Kob Suvanant, Ann Thongprasom, Urassaya Sperbund and (maybe) Aum Atichart
Bollywood: SRK (Although I only like him in comedy), Irfan Khan, Kajol (although she's said to be a bitch IRL lol), Kareena Kapoor, Saif Ali Khan

3)Who is the actor/actress that have the most distinguish look?  SRK!
4)Who is your favorite action/martial arts actor or actress? Jet Li, Jackie Chan and Michelle Yeoh
5)Who is the actor/actress that always have an outstanding character?  Don't know
6)Who is the actor/actress that you hate the most? Don't hate anyone...but maybe the idols who can't act but are given big roles anyway so they ruin the drama (in Korean drama) and a lot of the newbies in Thai drama (can't act, too much screen time for them, etc)
7)Who is the actor/actress that moves you? Most of my favorites above moved me at some point that's why I listed them :)

Characters:

1)Who is the strongest character that you've seen so far? A lot...

All the female leads (Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon)
All the female leads, All the male leads  (Eternal Love/Ten Miles of Peach Blossom)
All the female leads, All the male leads  (I Hear Your Voice)
Female Lead Jirawat (Kluen Cheewit)
Female Lead Kang Yoo Jung (Secret - she was stupid, but strong :P)
Male Lead  Seo Jung Ho (Healer)
Male  Lead Lee Jyung Hyun  (Green Rose)

2)Who is the funniest character that you've seen so far? Dokko Jin (Greatest Love,)  SRK's character from Dilwale Dulhanya Le Jayenge
3)Who is the most romantic character that you've seen so far? Ye Hua from Eternal Love/Ten Miles of Peach Blossom is tied with Seo Jung Ho from Healer :) Also, Bai Feng Jiu from Eternal Love/Ten Miles of Peach Blossom
4)Who is the most stupid character that you've seen so far ? Eun Sung (Brillant Legacy, Shining Inheritance), the king (I think his name was Tian Jiun) from Eternal Love/Ten Miles of Peach Blossom, female lead, male lead's father, female lead's sister (Ra Rerng Fai)
5)Who is the most evil character that you've seen so far?  Ahn Do Hoon (Secret), Kim Beom Joo (Signal), Su Jin  and Xuan Nu (Eternal Love/Ten Miles of Peach Blossom), Baek Song Hee (evil stepmother in Brillant Legacy, Shining Inheritance)
6)Who is the weirdest character that you've seen so far?  Dokko Jin (Greatest Love), Tae Gong Shil (The Master's Sun), the couple from Dilwale Dulhanya Le Jayenge
7)Who is the most innocent character that you've seen so far ?  I think most of the candy girls are innocent but the most child like one is Eun Tak from Goblin

1)When did you started watching asian dramas?

2)Why did you started watching asian dramas?

I found dramafever and Viki channels on my Roku when I had to stay at home for 5 months due to a foot injury
3)What was your first drama(s)?

✔️ Fated to Love You (Korean)

4)How many dramas have you seen so far?

✔️ 222 completed and 174 more that I watched episodes of but haven't finished 

5)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong Dramas?

✔️ Korean and Japanese

6)What is (are) your favorite drama(s) of all time?

✔️ Suspicious Partner 

✔️ Shopping King Louie 

✔️ Mad Dog
7)What are the genres that you like to watch?

✔️ Crime 

✔️ Supernatural 

✔️ Time Travel 

✔️ Comedy 

8)What's the drama that made you obsessed over it?

✔️ Scarlet Heart Ryeo (all the hot oppas)

9)What's the drama that you regret watching the most?

✔️ Bride of the water God  

✔️ Fashion king (worst ending ever)

✔️ But Always (reminded me of Fashion King except it is Chinese movie )

10)An old drama that you liked watching it?

✔️ Almost Love 

11)What's the drama that left a bad impression within you?

✔️ She Drives Me Crazy (hated FL)

12)A currently airing drama that you're loving?

✔️ What's Wrong with Secretary Kim
13)An upcoming drama that you're excited about?

✔️ Four Men

1)What's your favorite korean drama(s)?

✔️ My Beautiful Gong Shim 

✔️ Sungkyunkwan Scandal

✔️ It's Okay It's love
2)What's your favorite japanese drama(s)?

✔️ Galileo 

✔️Last Cinderella

✔️ Black Devil and the White Prince

✔️ One Week Friends
3)What's your favorite taiwanese drama(s)?

✔️ Murphy's Law Of Romance 

4)What's your favorite chinese or Hong Kong drama(s)?

✔️ Dr Qin Medical Examiner 

✔️ Day and Night

✔️ Love Me if You Dare 

5)What's your favorite romantic or romantic comedy drama(s)?

✔️ Witch's Romance 

✔️ Shopping King Louie
6)What's your favorite Action, adventure drama(s)?

✔️ Healer

✔️ Two Weeks 

✔️ Bad Guys s 1
7)What's your favorite detective, mystery or psychic drama(s)?

✔️ Mystery queen S1 

✔️ Missing Noir M

✔️ Dr Qin Medical Examiner 

✔️ Life  on Mars 

✔️ While You Were Sleeping 

✔️ Black

8)What's your favorite family drama (s)?

✔️ Sound of Your Heart
9)What's your favorite historical drama(s)?

✔️ Love in the Moonlight 

✔️ Scholar Who Walked the Night 

✔️ Scarlet Heart Ryeo 

✔️ Hwarang 

✔️ Sungkyunkwan  Scandal

10)What's your favorite school drama(s)?

✔️ School 2017 

✔️ High School Love On 

✔️ From Me to  You 

✔️ Black devil and the White Prince 

✔️ White Christmas

11)What's your favorite melodrama(s)?

✔️ Hours of My Life 

P.S :The "What's your favorite" questions are set up in order to make it up for the favorite dramas that we couldn't place in our favorite list (just saying) so you can add other genres if you want.

Movies:

1)How many movies have you seen so far?

159.... Think it is closer to 200 if I count all the Jackie Chan and Jet Li movies I watched

✔️ Four (Chinese movie trilogy)

✔️ Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon 

✔️ House  of Flying Daggers 

✔️ Goodbye Mr Brain Tumor 

✔️ Luck Key 

✔️ Because I Love You 

✔️ Snow Queen and  Dark Crystal 

3)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong movies?

✔️ chinese

✔️ Hong Kong 

✔️ Japanese

✔️ Korean 

4)What are the genres of movies do you watch?

✔️ Crime/mystery

✔️ Supernatural 

✔️ Martial Arts

✔️ Time travel

✔️ Comedy

✔️ Vampire 

5)What's the weirdest movie you've seen so far?

✔️ I'm a Cyborg But That's Okay 

6)What's the funniest movie you've seen so far?

✔️ Accidental Detective 

✔️ Bros 

✔️ Enemies in law

7)What's the saddest movie you've seen so far?

✔️ Werewolf Boy 

✔️ Snow on the sea 

✔️ Rocking on Heaven's Door
8)What's the scariest movie you've seen so far?

✔️ Shutter (Thai) 

✔️ Ring (Japanese) 

✔️ Ju On 

Actors/Actresses:

✔️ Bruce Lee
2)Who's your favorite actor/actress?

✔️ Jang Hyuk

✔️ Jo In Sung 

✔️ Wallace Huo 

✔️ Kento Yamazaki 

✔️ Ryu Hwa Young

✔️ Park Bo Young 

✔️ Shin Min Ah
3)Who is the actor/actress that have the most distinguish look?

✔️ Cha Seung Won 

✔️ Lee Sung Kyung 

4)Who is your favorite action/martial arts actor or actress?

✔️ Jackie Chan 

✔️ Michelle Yeoh

✔️ Ha Ji Won
5)Who is the actor/actress that always have an outstanding character?

✔️ Jung Kyung Ho

✔️ Jang Hyuk

✔️ Park Bo Young
6)Who is the actor/actress that you hate the most?

✔️ Shin Se Kyung 

7)Who is the actor/actress that moves you?
✔️ Jo In Sung

✔️ Jang Hyuk

✔️ Park Bo Gum (Hello Monster)  

✔️ Song Joong  Ki (werewolf boy)  

✔️ Lee Joon Ki

✔️ JYeo Jin Goo 

✔️ Bai Baihe 

Characters:

✔️ Ji Sung (Se Ki and the 6 other personalities  he plays in Kill Me heal Me)

✔️ Lee bo Young (Mother)

✔️ Yoon Shi Yoon (Flower Boy Next Door) 

✔️ Song Joong Ki (Sungkyunkwan Scandal)

✔️ Jang Hyuk (Fated to Love You) 

4)Who is the most stupid character that you've seen so far ?

✔️  Kyo Hye Sun (Absolute Boyfriend)

✔️ Lee Sung Jae (Gu Family Book)

✔️ Kim Jae Wook(Voice)

✔️ Lee Hye Young (Lawless Lawyer)

✔️ Im Soo Young (i'm a Cyborg But That's Okay)

✔️ Kim You Jung (Moon Embracing the Sun)

P.S : In "Actors/Actresses" and "Characters" you can include movies.

1)When did you started watching asian dramas? - 2003

2)Why did you started watching asian dramas? One of my television channel aired it.

3)What was your first drama(s)? - Stairway to Heaven.

4)How many dramas have you seen so far? - I don't want to count. Haha.

5)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong Dramas? - All, added Thailand dramas to my list.

6)What is (are) your favorite drama(s) of all time? Itazura na Kiss(Japan), Rich Man Poor Woman(Japan), Healer(Korea), Khun Mae Suam Roy(Thai), Game Sanaeha(Thai), Padiwarada(Thai). 

7)What are the genres that you like to watch? Comedy, Romance, Melodrama, Tragedy, Fantasy, Marriage Contract.

8)What's the drama that made you obsessed over it? The Innocent Man.

9)What's the drama that you regret watching the most? There's been a few that have been  a complete waste of time, if i were to choose it was Sud Sai Pan.

10)An old drama that you liked watching it? Ojakgyo Brothers.

11)What's the drama that left a bad impression within you? Miss Replay

12)A currently airing drama that you're loving? - Game Sanaeha(Thai), Thirty but Seventeen(Korean), Whats Wrong With Sec. Kim(Korea), Good Doctor(Japan)

13)An upcomming drama that you're excited about? - Tra barp see chompoo(Thai), My ID Gangnam Beauty(Korea), Jade Lovers(China), ah... there's so many!

1)What's your favorite korean drama(s)? Healer, Marriage Contract, Because It Is My First Life, Whats Wrong With Sec. Kim, Secret.

2)What's your favorite japanese drama(s)? Itazura na Kiss, From 5 to 9, Rich Man Poor Woman, Yamato Nadeshiko Sinchi Henge, Mare.

3)What's your favorite taiwanese drama(s)? - Just You, Fated to Love You.

4)What's your favorite chinese or Hong Kong drama(s)? Loving Never Forgetting, Love O2O, Because Of You, Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms.

5)What's your favorite romantic or romantic comedy drama(s)? Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat, ATM Er Rak Error 2, Kill Me Heal Me.

6)What's your favorite Action, adventure drama(s)? City Hunter, Healer.

7)What's your favorite detective, mystery or psychic drama(s)? Okitegami Kyoko no Bibouroku, Signal

Movies:

1)How many movies have you seen so far? There's a lot.

Thailand: Timeline, A Little Thing Called Love, ATM Er Rak Error.

Korea: My Briliant Life, Miracle in Cell No. 7, Sunny, A Werewolf Boy.

Japan: Orange, The Girl In Sunny Place, I Give My First Love To You.

China: Love O2O, Mulan.

3)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong movies? All, plus Thailand movies.

4)What are the genres of movies do you watch? Comedy, Romance, Melodrama, Tragedy, Fantasy, Marriage Contract.

5)What's the weirdest movie you've seen so far? I'm a Cyborg but that's OK

6)What's the funniest movie you've seen so far? ATM Er Rak Error.

7)What's the saddest movie you've seen so far? Miracle in Cell No. 7 

8)What's the scariest movie you've seen so far? Ring, One Missed Call Finale.

Actors/Actresses:

1)Who is the first asian actor or actress that you knew? Kwon Sang Woo.

2)Who's your favorite actor/actress?

Korea: Actor Ji Chang Wook, Song Joong Ki, Jo Kyung Ho. Actress Park Min Young, Park Bo Young.

Japan: Actor Kento Yamazaki, Taishi Nakagawa, Oguri Shun. Actress Tao Tsuchiya, Yui Aragaki.

Taiwan: Actor Aaron Yan

China: Actor Yang Yang, Jing Boran. Actress Dilraba Dilmurat.

Thailand: Actor James Jirayu, Push Puttichai. Actress Bella Champeen, Bua Nalintip.

3)Who is the actor/actress that have the most distinguish look? Baek Sibling in Cheese In The Trap Drama, Seo Kang Joon and Lee Sungkyung.

GENERAL DRAMAS QUESTIONS
  • When did you started watching asian dramas?  = March 2017
  • Why did you started watching asian dramas? = For some reason I felt like checking it out after being introduced to it by several people but it took a while tbh
  • What was your first drama(s)? = Devil Beside You
  • How many dramas have you seen so far? = 78
  • Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong Dramas? =  I prefer Korean dramas mainly because of kpop but I do like checking out other countries from time to time variety is definitely a must
  • What is (are) your favorite drama(s) of all time? = My Mister
  • What are the genres that you like to watch? = Romcom
  • What's the drama that made you obsessed over it? = Weightlifting Fairy KBJ
  • What's the drama that you regret watching the most? = Marriage Not Dating
  • An old drama that you liked watching it? = Painter of the Wind
  • What's the drama that left a bad impression within you? = W
  • A currently airing drama that you're loving? = /
  • An upcomming drama that you're excited about? = Kyungsoo's drama

SPECIFIC DRAMAS QUESTIONS
  • What's your favorite korean drama(s)? = My Mister
  • What's your favorite japanese drama(s)? = 100-manen no Onna-tachi
  • What's your favorite taiwanese drama(s)? = /
  • What's your favorite chinese or Hong Kong drama(s)? = A Love So Beautiful
  • What's your favorite romantic or romantic comedy drama(s)? = You Who Came From The Stars, Weightliting Fairy KBJ, Jealousy Incarnate, Bring it on Ghost, Reply series and Age of Youth series
  • What's your favorite Action, adventure drama(s)? = The Guardians
  • What's your favorite detective, mystery or psychic drama(s)? = White Christmas
  • What's your favorite family drama (s)? = Reply 1988
  • What's your favorite historical drama(s)? = Painter of the Wind and Moon Lovers
  • What's your favorite school drama(s)? = Weightlifting Fairy KBJ
  • What's your favorite melodrama(s)? = /

MOVIES
  • How many movies have you seen so far? = 51
  • What's your favorite movie of all times? = Our Times
  • Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong movies? = With movies I actually don't prefer a single counry I'll watch anything
  • What are genres of movies do you watch? = I like sad/deep movies because they're not as long as dramas and with dramas I feel like it's too much sadness for 16 hours but with movies it goes quick
  • What's the weirdest movie you've seen so far? = Lmao Love Exposure
  • What's the funniest movie you've seen so far? = Miss Granny
  • What's the saddest movie you've seen so far? = Koizora
  • What's the scariest movie you've seen so far? = The Handmaiden

ACTORS/ACTRESSES
  • Who is the first asian actor or actress that you knew? = Mike He
  • Who's your favorite actor/actress? = Jun Ji Hyun
  • Who is the actor/actress that have the most distinguish look? = /
  • Who is your favorite action/martial arts actor or actress?
  • Who is the actor/actress that always have an outstanding character? = Jun Ji Hyun
  • Who is the actor/actress that you hate the most? = Park Hae Jin
  • Who is the actor/actress that moves you? = Moon Ga Young

CHARACTERS
  • Who is the strongest character that you've seen so far? = Female lead from Woman of Dignity
  • Who is the funniest character that you've seen so far? = Looney from Prison Playbook and the two best friends from Bring it on Ghost
  • Who is the most romantic character that you've seen so far? = Nam Joo Hyuk in WFKBJ
  • Who is the most stupid character that you've seen so far ? = A lot lmao
  • Who is the most evil character that you've seen so far? = Nasty guy from Healer
  • Who is the weirdest character that you've seen so far? = Every character in Love Exposure
  • Who is the most innocent character that you've seen so far ? = Kahoko