1)When did you started watching asian dramas? 2012
2)Why did you started watching asian dramas? I have Korean friends and they suggested I start.
3)What was your first drama(s)? Heartstrings
4)How many dramas have you seen so far? Check my bio, idk
5)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong Dramas? Korean Dramas
6)What is (are) your favorite drama(s) of all time? Goblin
7)What are the genres that you like to watch? All
8)What's the drama that made you obsessed over it? Goblin
9)What's the drama that you regret watching the most? Fashion King
10)An old drama that you liked watching it? Gokusen
11)What's the drama that left a bad impression within you? Fashion King
12)A currently airing drama that you're loving? A Piece of Your Mind
13)An upcoming drama that you're excited about?  The King: Eternal Monarch

Specific Dramas questions:

1)What's your favorite korean drama(s)? Goblin
2)What's your favorite japanese drama(s)? Gokusen 1,2,3
3)What's your favorite taiwanese drama(s)? Bromance
4)What's your favorite chinese or Hong Kong drama(s)? Love O2O
5)What's your favorite romantic or romantic comedy drama(s)? Healer
6)What's your favorite Action, adventure drama(s)? The K2
7)What's your favorite detective, mystery or psychic drama(s)? You are all Surrounded
8)What's your favorite family drama (s)? Smile You
9)What's your favorite historical drama(s)? Sungkyunkwan Scandal
10)What's your favorite school drama(s)? My ID is Gangnam Beauty
11)What's your favorite melodrama(s)? One Spring Night

Movies:

1)How many movies have you seen so far? Check my bio, idk
2)What's your favorite movie of all times? One Smile is Very Alluring 
3)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong movies? No Preference 
4)What are the genres of movies do you watch? All
5)What's the weirdest movie you've seen so far? The Maid of the Blind Master
6)What's the funniest movie you've seen so far? Twenty
7)What's the saddest movie you've seen so far? My Palpitating Life
8)What's the scariest movie you've seen so far? None

Actors/Actresses:

1)Who is the first asian actor or actress that you knew? Park Shin Hye
2)Who's your favorite actor/actress? Jung Hae In
3)Who is the actor/actress that have the most distinguish look? Chae Soo Bin
4)Who is your favorite action/martial arts actor or actress? Ji Chang Wook
5)Who is the actor/actress that always have an outstanding character? Gong Yoo
6)Who is the actor/actress that you hate the most? None
7)Who is the actor/actress that moves you? Jung Hae In

Characters:

1)Who is the strongest character that you've seen so far? Park Sae Ro Yi (Itaewon Class)
2)Who is the funniest character that you've seen so far? Chae Yeong Shin (Healer)
3)Who is the most romantic character that you've seen so far? Moon Ha Won (A Piece of Your Mind)
4)Who is the most stupid character that you've seen so far ? Kand Mi Rae (My ID is Gangnam Beauty)
5)Who is the most evil character that you've seen so far? Jang Dae Hee (Itaewon Class)
6)Who is the weirdest character that you've seen so far? Song Ji Won (Age of Youth)
7)Who is the most innocent character that you've seen so far ? Ji Eun Tak (Goblin)

General dramas questions:

1)When did you started watching asian dramas? can't remember. primary school i guess?
2)Why did you started watching asian dramas? i'm asian. i grow up with asian drama.
3)What was your first drama(s)? too long already. cant recall.
4)How many dramas have you seen so far? from my mydramalist list, 85 dramas. but definitely more than that.
5)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong Dramas? kdrama, jdrama than followed by c-drama. i'm flexible. i can watch all 3. it's just that c-drama eps is too much.
6)What is (are) your favorite drama(s) of all time? no fav. it based on the moment. my fav change from time to time.
7)What are the genres that you like to watch? action, crime, bl
8)What's the drama that made you obsessed over it? -
9)What's the drama that you regret watching the most? regret? if i dont like it, i'll drop it. so no regret there.
10)An old drama that you liked watching it? can't recall.
11)What's the drama that left a bad impression within you? -
12)A currently airing drama that you're loving? memorist. it's intense man!
13)An upcomming drama that you're excited about? a tale of thousand stars.

1)What's your favorite korean drama(s)? designated survivor 60 days
2)What's your favorite japanese drama(s)? no fav.
3)What's your favorite taiwanese drama(s)? is history drama considered taiwanese? if yes, than the entire History series, especially Trapped.
4)What's your favorite chinese or Hong Kong drama(s)? -
5)What's your favorite romantic or romantic comedy drama(s)? i hate romance drama. oh exxcept bl, so i guess 2gether the series.
6)What's your favorite Action, adventure drama(s)? no fav. i like all.
7)What's your favorite detective, mystery or psychic drama(s)? memorist
8)What's your favorite family drama (s)? not my style
9)What's your favorite historical drama(s)? nirvana in fire?
10)What's your favorite school drama(s)? school 2013
11)What's your favorite melodrama(s)? not my style

P.S :The "What's your favorite" questions are set up in order to make it up for the favorite dramas that we couldn't place in our favorite list (just saying) so you can add other genres if you want.

Movies:

1)How many movies have you seen so far? 29 movies from mydramalist list. more than that irl.
2)What's your favorite movie of all times? frozen? not asian tho.
3)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong movies? korean, japanese followed by chinese
4)What are the genres of movies do you watch? same as drama, action crime or nowadays horror
5)What's the weirdest movie you've seen so far? parasite
6)What's the funniest movie you've seen so far? cant recall
7)What's the saddest movie you've seen so far? i dont really watch sad movies
8)What's the scariest movie you've seen so far? -

P.S : You can add other genres if you want.

Actors/Actresses:

1)Who is the first asian actor or actress that you knew? cant recall
2)Who's your favorite actor/actress? yang se jong
3)Who is the actor/actress that have the most distinguish look? lee jong suk
4)Who is your favorite action/martial arts actor or actress? seo kang joon, yang se jong
5)Who is the actor/actress that always have an outstanding character? -
6)Who is the actor/actress that you hate the most? no hate
7)Who is the actor/actress that moves you? yang se jong

Characters:

1)Who is the strongest character that you've seen so far? no one in particular
2)Who is the funniest character that you've seen so far? i dont really watch comedy...
3)Who is the most romantic character that you've seen so far? -
4)Who is the most stupid character that you've seen so far ? cant recall
5)Who is the most evil character that you've seen so far? cant recall
6)Who is the weirdest character that you've seen so far? none?
7)Who is the most innocent character that you've seen so far ? dont remember the name...

1)When did you start watching Asian dramas? 2006/2007
2)Why did you start watching Asian dramas? Because I like manga but not anime, and was curious about dorama, plus I had already watched and liked some Asian movies, plus I was growing less and less happy about Western movies and series.
3)What was your first drama(s)? 1 lt. no Namida
4)How many dramas have you seen so far? Over 200
5)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong Dramas? I only watch Japanese dorama, not really interested in others, sorry.
6)What is (are) your favorite drama(s) of all time? I have a list on my profile titled "Top of the Crop"
7)What are the genres that you like to watch? I like all genres, that's one of the reasons why I love J-drama: their extreme variety
8)What's the drama that made you obsess over it? None, I'm not the obsessive kind, LOL
9)What's the drama that you regret watching the most? I have a list on my profile titled "WCE - Worst Crap Ever" but I thought it better to keep it private so as not to offend anyone...^_^; Let's just say that some of the worst dorama I've watched were "Iguana no Musume", "Ushi ni Negai wo - Love & Farm" and "Kakafukaka"
10)An old drama that you liked watching? Too many to mention, I particularly love dorama from the 90s, they have an unmistakable flavor
11)What's the drama that left a bad impression on you? see #9
12)A currently airing drama that you're loving? Joshi Kosei no Mudazukai - it's positively HILARIOUS!
13)An upcoming drama that you're excited about?  I try not to pay attention to upcoming dorama, as it'd be tantalizing if nobody were to pick up the ones I might be interested in for subbing (I do speak some Japanese, but not enough to watch 'em unsubbed)

1)What's your favorite Korean drama(s)?  -
2)What's your favorite Japanese drama(s)? see #6 in the previous section
3)What's your favorite Taiwanese drama(s)? -
4)What's your favorite Chinese or Hong Kong drama(s)? -
5)What's your favorite romantic or romantic comedy-drama(s)? Naguru Onna
6)What's your favorite Action, adventure drama(s)? Gaikoukan Kuroda Kosaku
7)What's your favorite detective, mystery or psychic drama(s)? Furuhata Ninzaburo
8)What's your favorite family drama (s)? Ore no Hanashi ga Nagai, Saigo kara Nibanme no Koi
9)What's your favorite historical drama(s)? Hanako to Anne
10)What's your favorite school drama(s)? 3-nen A-gumi: ima kara Minasan wa Hitojichi desu
11)What's your favorite melodrama(s)? 1 lt.no Namida

Movies:

1)How many movies have you seen so far? Too many to count; if the question is only about Asian movies, then I'd say around 100, most of them Japanese
2)What's your favorite movie of all times? I assume considering only Asian movies, so...hmmm...I'll go with the "Kazoku wa Tsurai yo!" series - I so much hope there'll be a 4th movie sooner or later!
3)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong movies? In this case I have watched some movies from other Asian countries as well, but I'll still say Japanese.
4)What are the genres of movies do you watch? Once again, all genres
5)What's the weirdest movie you've seen so far? Hmmm...maybe Thermae Romae? ^_^;
6)What's the funniest movie you've seen so far? The Uchoten Hotel
7)What's the saddest movie you've seen so far?  Hakase no aishita Suushiki or Dakishimetai - Shinjitsu no Monogatari  
8)What's the scariest movie you've seen so far? "Dark Water", the scene where the mother climbs the water tank on the roof and...(no spoiler, LOL)

Actors/Actresses:

1)Who is the first Asian actor or actress you've known? Sawajiri Erika (though if we consider also before I started watching dramas, the answer would be Nancy Kwan & Bruce Lee
2)Who's your favorite actor/actress? Morikawa Aoi, Wakui Emi, Yoshitaka Yuriko, Koike Eiko
3)Who is the actor/actress that has the most distinctive look? Hmmm...all of them?!
4)Who is your favorite action/martial arts actor or actress?  Bruce Lee, Jackie Chan
5)Who is the actor/actress that always has an outstanding character? I'm not sure I undestand the question, sorry...if the question is meant as "which actor/actress plays mostly outstanding characters", then I'd say Yoshitaka Yuriko; her agent must be really good 'cause I don't remember her being cast for anything crappy (something which unfortunately can't be said about my other favorite actresses)
6)Who is the actor/actress you hate the most? Now, "hate" is a big word; let's say that when it comes to J-actresses, there are some I adore, many I love, then I like well enough all others except for three I just can't stand: Naka Riisa, Hashimoto Ai and Kanjiya Shihori
7)Who is the actor/actress that moves you? Again, I'm not sure I undestand the question, sorry..."moves" as in "drives me to tears"? It depends on the character they're playing, on the script etc. then...

Characters:

1)Who is the strongest character you've seen so far? Maybe Wakui Emi in "Natsuko no Sake"...
2)Who is the funniest character you've seen so far?  Nagase Tomoya in "Tiger & Dragon" and Okada Yoshinori in "Kisarazu Cat's Eye"
3)Who is the most romantic character you've seen so far?  Koike Eiko in "Koisuru Hong Kong" Edit: Matsushige Yutaka in "Big Money!"
4)Who is the most stupid character you've seen so far? The guy with the afro hairstyle in "Nodame Cantabile"
5)Who is the most evil character you've seen so far? Dunno...one of the reasons why I love J-dorama is that they mostly convey positive messages aimed at making society a better place for us all to live in; I think if you're looking for evil stuff you'll find it much more easily in Western series... Edit: the "bankster" in "Big Money!"
6)Who is the weirdest character you've seen so far?  see #4
7)Who is the most innocent character you've seen so far? Wakui Emi in "Pure"

Let me try this

1)When did you started watching asian dramas? Since a long time ago. 
2)Why did you started watching asian dramas? Just happened to see one and then enjoy them
3)What was your first drama(s)? Oshin
4)How many dramas have you seen so far? Probably less than a thousand
5)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong Dramas? Right now Korean Dramas
6)What is (are) your favorite drama(s) of all time? Here's a list I made only for Korean dramas
7)What are the genres that you like to watch? Any kind of genres
8)What's the drama that made you obsessed over it?  Here's the list
9)What's the drama that you regret watching the most? There are some in my dropped list. If among the dramas I completed, Possessed is the one I regret watching the most. The story starts great until the second possessed villain it's still fine, on the third, the story spirals down, full of nonsense, fillers, plot holes, until everybody dies.
10)An old drama that you liked watching it? Define old, Oshin I guess the oldest drama I like watching
11)What's the drama that left a bad impression within you? There are some. One of them is Born Again
12)A currently airing drama that you're loving? Mystic Pop-Up Bar, Team Bulldog: Off-duty Investigation
13)An upcomming drama that you're excited about? AI, Her (I'm waiting for Season 2 or Episode 4-6. Only then will I start watching)

1)What's your favorite korean drama(s)? Here's a list I made only for Korean dramas
2)What's your favorite japanese drama(s)? Itazurana Kiss, Taiyou no Uta
3)What's your favorite taiwanese drama(s)? Meteor Garden, Hana Kimi, MARS,  At The Dolphin Bay, City of Sky, Wind and Cloud
4)What's your favorite chinese or Hong Kong drama(s)? Princess Pearl, Romance in The Rain
5)What's your favorite romantic or romantic comedy drama(s)? Full House, Her Private Life
6)What's your favorite Action, adventure drama(s)?  Vagabond, The Fiery Priest
7)What's your favorite detective, mystery or psychic drama(s)? Missing Noir M, Tunnel, 365: Repeat The Year, The Guest, The Lies Within, Lucifer
8)What's your favorite family drama (s)? I rarely watch family drama with many episodes. The only one I finished is East of Eden
9)What's your favorite historical drama(s)? Haechi, Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo
10)What's your favorite school drama(s)? School 2013
11)What's your favorite melodrama(s)? Autumn Tale

P.S :The "What's your favorite" questions are set up in order to make it up for the favorite dramas that we couldn't place in our favorite list (just saying) so you can add other genres if you want.

Movies:

1)How many movies have you seen so far? Probably over a thousand if including movies in English. If Asian movies, maybe less than a half of it because for movies  I prefer Hollywood or English more.
2)What's your favorite movie of all times? Antique Bakery, The Man From Nowhere (Korean Movies), Death Note (Japanese Movie), and Happy Go Lucky (2003 Hong Kong movie)
3)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong movies? I prefer English movie. I don't set preference in spesific Asian countries
4)What are the genres of movies do you watch? I watch everything except war and horror
5)What's the weirdest movie you've seen so far? There are lot of weird Korean movies, to name some: Real, Rough Play, Innocent Thing, Beautiful Vampire, Iri
6)What's the funniest movie you've seen so far? Saolin Soccer or Kungfu Hustle (Chinese Movie)
7)What's the saddest movie you've seen so far? Sad Movie (2005 Korean Movie)
8)What's the scariest movie you've seen so far? I avoid scary movies so I can only mention the one Japanese horror movie I happen to watch years ago. I don't remember the title and I tried to search but couldn't find it. It started from a video that made people who watch it commit suicide. But then the one who see them are cursed to commit suicide as well. It spreads like contagious virus until almost whole Japanese people died. Several people left evacuate on a ship but then they hear the news other countries have also been contaminated by the same phenomenon. They don't know where to go. If you know the title, please tell me. 

Actors/Actresses:

1)Who is the first asian actor or actress that you knew? I don't remember the very first one. I remember Oshin  as my first drama but I don't know or check the actor/actress. I originally didn't bother to check about the name of the actor/actress in any drama/movie until years later. Maybe Andy Lau and Jet Li are among the first I knew
2)Who's your favorite actor/actress? Kim Jae Wook
3)Who is the actor/actress that have the most distinguish look? I don't know
4)Who is your favorite action/martial arts actor or actress? Jet Li, Donnie Yen
5)Who is the actor/actress that always have an outstanding character? If you mean in their works, none. Every actor/actress has great work and lousy work, especially in their early career. So if I have to choose but put exception in bracket, it would be: Song Hye Kyo (drama roles only, year 2000 after), Kim Soo Hyun (except the movie Real), Lee Jong Suk (except the movie V.I.P)
6)Who is the actor/actress that you hate the most? I don't want to hate actor/actress, I never avoid dramas because I don't like who plays in them. I give it a chance
7)Who is the actor/actress that moves you? There are some if it refers to their characters in dramas, there are only a few if it refers to their personal lives (inspires rather than moves)

Characters:

1)Who is the strongest character that you've seen so far? Goblin, he can't die LOL has super strength, can teleport, handsome, and super rich. So he's the strongest, alright.
2)Who is the funniest character that you've seen so far? Jin Xiu Yi from Hana Kimi and Lee Joon Ki from Eulachacha Waikiki
3)Who is the most romantic character that you've seen so far? Ryan Gold in Her Private Life is the most ideal boyfriend in kdrama land, seriously
4)Who is the most stupid character that you've seen so far ? Kang Min in Super Rookie (but I like him)
5)Who is the most evil character that you've seen so far? Shin Tae Hwan in East  of  Eden and Choi Tae Ho in Missing 9 
6)Who is the weirdest character that you've seen so far? Im Jin Joo in Be Melodramatic
7)Who is the most innocent character that you've seen so far ? Enrique in Flower Boy Next Door

8) Who is the saddest character that you've seen so far ? Eun Suh in Autumn Tale (I can't measure how much tears I shed because of her sad fate in this drama, even remembering her scenes after watching could make me cry again)

P.S : In "Actors/Actresses" and "Characters" you can include movies. 

Ah, this is hard. Especially because I have to remember the past.

1)When did you started watching asian dramas? A few years ago
2)Why did you started watching asian dramas? I was searching for best bromance on screen and came across the drama Bromance
3)What was your first drama(s)? Bromance :)
4)How many dramas have you seen so far? Around 30 I think
5)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong Dramas? Taiwanese and Chinese, I really like the sound of the language more. Also, I think the actors are more handsome :)
6)What is (are) your favorite drama(s) of all time? Refresh Man or The Untamed. Since they are both so different, I think I can pick both.
7)What are the genres that you like to watch? In one word: ROMANCE (or BROMANCE^^)
8)What's the drama that made you obsessed over it? The Untamed
9)What's the drama that you regret watching the most? I live with no regrets ;)
10)An old drama that you liked watching it? Devil Beside You
11)What's the drama that left a bad impression within you? Attention, Love!
12)A currently airing drama that you're loving? I am not watching any
13)An upcomming drama that you're excited about? Private ShuShan College (WYB:))

1)What's your favorite korean drama(s)? Entertainer
2)What's your favorite japanese drama(s)? Didn’t watch any
3)What's your favorite taiwanese drama(s)? Refresh Man
4)What's your favorite chinese or Hong Kong drama(s)? The Untamed, Go Go Squid
5)What's your favorite romantic or romantic comedy drama(s)? Refresh Man
6)What's your favorite Action, adventure drama(s)? ---
7)What's your favorite detective, mystery or psychic drama(s)?---
8)What's your favorite family drama (s)?---
9)What's your favorite historical drama(s)? The Untamed
10)What's your favorite school drama(s)? Meteor Garden
11)What's your favorite melodrama(s)? Just Between Lovers

Actors/Actresses:

1)Who is the first asian actor or actress that you knew? Baron Chen
2)Who's your favorite actor/actress? Wang Yi BoXiao Zhan, Aaron Yan, Baron Chen
3)Who is the actor/actress that have the most distinguish look? Aaron Yan
4)Who is your favorite action/martial arts actor or actress?---
5)Who is the actor/actress that always have an outstanding character?---
6)Who is the actor/actress that you hate the most? I don’t hate anyone
7)Who is the actor/actress that moves you? Wang Yi Bo

Characters:

1)Who is the strongest character that you've seen so far? Lan Wang Yi, played by Wang Yi Bo in The Untamed
2)Who is the funniest character that you've seen so far? Demo, played by Yu Cheng En in Go Go Squid
3)Who is the most romantic character that you've seen so far? Du Zi Feng, played by Baron Chen in Bromance
4)Who is the most stupid character that you've seen so far? Liao Guang Chao in Bromance
5)Who is the most evil character that you've seen so far? Xue Yang, played by Wang Hao Xuan in The Untamed
7)Who is the most innocent character that you've seen so far? In a weird way Wen Ning or the Ghost General in The Untamed. I don’t know why and maybe this is the most stupid answer to this question. But this is the answer that immediately came to my mind.

General drama questions: 

1)When did you start watching asian dramas?  2013

2)Why did you start watching asian dramas?    I was downloading Dramas for friends - no legal providers available in NZ then. I started checking some of the ones I downloaded for them.

3)What was your first drama(s)? My Princess, followed by all of Yoon Eun Hye's Dramas. 4-5 Dramas a week for the first 6 months of watching

4)How many dramas have you seen so far? Completed: 249 Korean, 51 Japanese, 31 Taiwanese, 19 Chinese. Also 1 Pakistani to enjoy w/o needing subs

5)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong Dramas?  I've never been able to finish an HK Drama, dropped several. As for the rest, my spreadsheet tells the tale (except the Pakistan average is misleading, as I've only seen 1)

6)What is (are) your favorite drama(s) of all time?  https://mydramalist.com/list/O38nwv91

7)What are the genres that you like to watch? Romance, Family, slice of life, SF (ONLY sf - I LOATHE fantasy and will not watch any Dramas with fantasy/supernatural elements) 

8)What's the drama that made you obsessed over it? Coffee Prince, Miss Korea, Another Parting among the first of not so many I truly obsessed over

9) What's the drama that you regret watching the most?  WAY, WAAAY, WAAAAY too many to list. The astonishingly awful Full  House (K) still in the top 3, though. I'm not counting the 100+ Dramas I've dropped, only the ones I endured to the end.

10)An old drama that you liked watching it?  Dae Jang Geum, Damo, Kimi Wa Petto all scored at least 7/10 for me. Dae Jang Geum still the ONLY K Drama I've seen where the FEMALE lead was a genius.

11)What's the drama that left a bad impression within you?  Again SO MANY. Misogyny REALLY pushes my buttons, and so many K Dramas reek of it. Most recently, What's Wrong With Secretary Kim? (answer: everything) made me feel nauseous with its portrayal of simpering submission.

12)A currently airing drama that you're loving?  I gave up watching Dramas as they aired a while ago - too many start off great then flop. Only watch completed Dramas now

13)An upcoming drama that you're excited about? Nothing has me super-excited atm

Specific drama questions: 

1)What's your favorite korean drama(s)? Goodbye to Goodbye, Yeah That's How It Is

2)What's your favorite japanese drama(s)?   Nigeru wa Haji da ga Yaku ni Tatsu, Quartet, Okitegamikyouko no Bibouroku

3)What's your favorite taiwanese drama(s)?   It Started With a Kiss/They Kiss Again, In Time With You, MARS

4)What's your favorite chinese or Hong Kong drama(s)?  Le Coup de Foudre, Put Your Head on My Shoulder, Go Go Squid

5)What's your favorite romantic or romantic comedy drama(s)? A Love So Beautiful,  Fated To Love You (K)

6)What's your favorite Action, adventure drama(s)? Don't watch.

7)What's your favorite detective, mystery or psychic drama(s)?  MARS, Secret Forest, Achiara's Secret.

8)What's your favorite family drama (s)?   Goodbye to Goodbye, Yeah That's How It Is

9)What's your favorite historical drama(s)? Dae Jang Geum

10)What's your favorite school drama(s)?  Hayako Sensei, Reply 1997 (sort of)

11)What's your favorite melodrama(s)? None

Movies: 

1)How many movies have you seen so far? I have no idea. 50-60 East Asian, c.350 Hindi, 10-20 in other Indian languages, 10 or so French, 5-10 Italian, and countless in English.

2)What's your favorite movie of all times?  Pyaasa (1957) Favourite movie. Ever. 

3)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong movies?  None of the above -  OLD Hindi films (see above) and French comedies.

4)What are the genres of movies do you watch?  Comedies, romance, SF, documentaries. 

5)What's the weirdest movie you've seen so far? I can't recall, seen too many films

6)What's the funniest movie you've seen so far?   I can't recall, seen too many films

7)What's the saddest movie you've seen so far?   I can't recall, seen too many films

8)What's the scariest movie you've seen so far?  Don't watch.

Actors/Actresses: 

1. Who is the first asian actor or actress that you knew?   Nandita Das

2)Who's your favorite actor/actress?  Wang Ji Won and Ariel Lin

3)Who is the actor/actress that have the most distinguished look?  Possibly Kunal Kapoor, Chen Bolin

4)Who is your favorite action/martial arts actor or actress?  Don't watch.

5)Who is the actor/actress that always have an outstanding character?  Lee Yo Won seems to do VERY well picking great characters. As for IRL,  I don't know any actors well enough to comment on their personality, except one, possibly. I've never met any. I don't trust what I see/hear/read  of or from them. Actors lie for a living, to assume we know anything of their true  personality from what they choose to share is unwise.

6) Who is the actor/actress that you hate the most?  All the sexual offenders, of whom there are sadly too many. I will not watch Dramas with Park Shi Hoo, Kang Ji Hwan, Park Yoochun, etc in them. Their crimes are too repellent to make watching them tolerable.

7)Who is the actor/actress that moves you?  The one actor I do know a little something of and with whom I have interacted, does have a life story I find quite moving.

Characters: 

Not answering this section because I can't think of any standouts except for 

3)Who is the most romantic character that you've seen so far? The male lead in  Okitegamikyouko no Bibouroku  was amazing. VERY romantic, with no creepy stalker traits or chauvinist/misogynist habits (wrist grabs etc - UGH!)

1)When did you started watching asian dramas? 8 years ago, when I was 12
2)Why did you started watching asian dramas? My friend said I should try them
3)What was your first drama(s)? Hana Yori Dango 
4)How many dramas have you seen so far? Too many
5)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong Dramas? I like all
6)What is (are) your favorite drama(s) of all time? Age of Youth series,  The Reply Series, Skate into Love, Laughter in Waikiki series, Le Coup De Foudre, Hotel Del Luna, Ashes of Love, Let's eat series
7)What are the genres that you like to watch? Romance, Romance-comedy, Comedy,  Action, Fantasy. Mystery, Historical, Youth,  Family, Sport (Basically anything)
8)What's the drama that made you obsessed over it? Reply 1988
9)What's the drama that you regret watching the most?
10)An old drama that you liked watching it? It started with a kiss (Ariel, Joe Cheng ver. - their chemistry was fire)
11)What's the drama that left a bad impression within you?
12)A currently airing drama that you're loving? Mystic pop up bar
13)An upcomming drama that you're excited about? Haven't checked what's coming

1)What's your favorite korean drama(s)?  Age of Youth, Reply series, Girl's generation 1979, Hotel del luna, Scarlet Heart, Legend of the blue sea, Heart to Heart, King 2 Hearts, Gu family book, Weightlifting fairy kim bok joo, Chicago type-writer, Miss Korea (All I can think of rn)
2)What's your favorite japanese drama(s)?  Kahogo no Kahoko, Todome no kiss
3)What's your favorite taiwanese drama(s)? Murphy's law of love, Autumn's Concerto, Back to 1989
4)What's your favorite chinese or Hong Kong drama(s)?  Skate into love, Ashes of love, Le Coupe De Foudre, 
5)What's your favorite romantic or romantic comedy drama(s)? Reply 1997
6)What's your favorite Action, adventure drama(s)? Catch the Ghost
7)What's your favorite detective, mystery or psychic drama(s)? Catch the Ghost
8)What's your favorite family drama (s)? Reply 1988
9)What's your favorite historical drama(s)? Scarlet heart, Splendid politics
10)What's your favorite school drama(s)? Reply 1997, A love so beautiful, When we were young, The big boss (1 and 2) 
11)What's your favorite melodrama(s)? Comeback Mister

Movies:

1)How many movies have you seen so far? Can't count
2)What's your favorite movie of all times? Hot young bloods and Our times
3)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong movies? Korean and Chinese
4)What are the genres of movies do you watch? Romance and Comedy
5)What's the weirdest movie you've seen so far? n/a
6)What's the funniest movie you've seen so far? n/a
7)What's the saddest movie you've seen so far? n/a
8)What's the scariest movie you've seen so far? n/a

Actors/Actresses:

1)Who is the first asian actor or actress that you knew? Park Shin Hye
2)Who's your favorite actor/actress? Park Hye Soo, Lee Seung Gi, Jun Ji Hyun, Yoo Yeon seok,  Yoo ah in, Wan Peng, Wallace, Eleanor Lee, Deng Lun,  Bie Thassapak Hsu, Mitsuki Takahata, Kento Yamazaki, and Kim Ji Soo
3)Who is the actor/actress that have the most distinguish look? Kim Ji soo, Lee Seung Gi, Kento Yamazaki and Jun Ji Hyun,
4)Who is your favorite action/martial arts actor or actress? Ji Chang Wook
5)Who is the actor/actress that always have an outstanding character? Jun Ji Hyun
6)Who is the actor/actress that you hate the most? Don't hate but I skip dramas with Song Ji Hyo
7)Who is the actor/actress that moves you? Lee Seung Gi AND Seo In Guk

Characters:

1)Who is the strongest character that you've seen so far? Yoo Ryung (Catch the Ghost)
2)Who is the funniest character that you've seen so far? The characters in laughter in Waikiki (Esp Lee Joon Ki), Park Soo-kyung/ Isadora (Another Oh Hae Young), Ahn Dan-tae ( Beautiful Gong Shim)
3)Who is the most romantic character that you've seen so far? 13th Prince (Dreaming Back to the Qing Dynasty)
4)Who is the most stupid character that you've seen so far ? Jin Mi (Ashes of Love)
5)Who is the most evil character that you've seen so far?  Choi Tae Joon (Missing 9)
6)Who is the weirdest character that you've seen so far? Ahn Dan Tae
7)Who is the most innocent character that you've seen so far ? Xing Yue (Mr fox and Miss Rose)

1)When did you started watching Asian dramas? Probably around 2011 (Can't really remember)
2)Why did you started watching Asian dramas? Because of anime
3)What was your first drama(s)? Zettai Kareshi & Hana Yori Dango
4)How many dramas have you seen so far? Well MDL says I've watched 250, so around that number
5)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong Dramas? I prefer Korean but I'm into Thai series lately
6)What is (are) your favorite drama(s) of all time? Secret Garden, Asuko March, Baby-faced Beauty, Vampire Prosecutor, Shark, Sotus, Life is Beautiful, D-Day and many many more
7)What are the genres that you like to watch? Romance, Fantasy & Suspense
8)What's the drama that made you obsessed over it? You Who Came from the Stars, Descendants of the Sun & Sotus
9)
What's the drama that you regret watching the most? Vampire Heaven, it's trash don't watch it
10)An old drama that you liked watching it? Hana Yori Dango & Biscuit Teacher and Star Candy
11)What's the drama that left a bad impression within you? I was thinking which one I should put here and Shitsuren Chocolatier was the one that once I saw the title on my dropped list I just knew it, I can't even remember why is it that I didn't like it but I do remember hating it at the time (+ Make it Right The Series)
12)A currently airing drama that you're loving? #My Day The Series & I'm Tee, Me Too
13)An upcomming drama that you're excited about? TharnType 2: 7 Years of Love & Zombie Detective (which is already airing but still)

1)What's your favorite Korean drama(s)? Shark, D-Day & Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo
2)What's your favorite Japanese drama(s)? Asuko March, Liar Game & Hana Yori Dango
3)What's your favorite Taiwanese drama(s)? History2: Boundary Crossing
4)What's your favorite Chinese or Hong Kong drama(s)? Guardian & Shuttle Love Millennium

5)What's your favorite Thai drama(s)? Sotus, Dark Blue Kiss & 2gether the Series
6)What's your favorite romantic or romantic comedy drama(s)? Emergency Couple, Personal Taste,  Senior Secret Love: Puppy Honey, Family's Form, & Coffee Prince
7)What's your favorite Action, adventure drama(s)?  Ouroboros & Crash Landing on You
8)What's your favorite detective, mystery or psychic drama(s)? Wanted,  Gu Family Book, The Gifted, The Master's Sun & Circle
9)What's your favorite family drama (s)? Life is Beautiful, Five Enough & My Golden Life
10)What's your favorite historical drama(s)? Rooftop Prince, Live Up to Your Name, Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo & Hwarang
11)What's your favorite school drama(s)? Shut Up: Flower Boy Band, The Heirs, Reply 1994, Why R U?, TharnType The Series
12)What's your favorite melodrama(s)? Mother (Japanese ver.), Grey Rainbow, Koizora, Untill We Meet Again

Movies:

1)How many movies have you seen so far? Again by MDL references apparently 284
2)What's your favorite movie of all times? Miracle in Cell Nº7
3)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong movies? Japanese & Korean
4)What are the genres of movies do you watch? Romance, Comedy, Horror &Thriller
5)What's the weirdest movie you've seen so far? Pink and Gray & A Boy Who Went to Heaven
6)What's the funniest movie you've seen so far? How to Use Guys with Secret Tips, Runway Cop, May 18, Tori Girl & Sunny
7)What's the saddest movie you've seen so far? Miracle in Cell Nº7, Hope, Cats Don't Come When You Call & Silenced
8)What's the scariest movie you've seen so far? I don't think there's one.... I don't get scared easily

Actors/Actresses:

1)Who is the first Asian actor or actress that you knew? Jang Keun Suk
2)Who's your favorite actor/actress? Legit too many but just to name a few: Lee Minho, Park Shin Hye, Choi Jin Hyeok, Son Ye Jin, Gong Yoo, Matsumoto Jun, Matsuzaka Tori, Oguri Shun, Yamamoto Yusuke, Gun Attaphan, Mew Suppasit, Maengmum, etc
3)Who is the actor/actress that have the most distinguish look? Lee Soo Hyuk, he's gorgeous and the first time I saw him on screen I just lost it
4)Who is your favorite action/martial arts actor or actress? Lee Minho ?? I don't know since I'm not a fan of action
5)Who is the actor/actress that always have an outstanding character? Ji Sung, Jeon Ji Hyun, & Kim Namgil
6)Who is the actor/actress that you hate the most? I'm not sure if I have one but I usually I'm not a fan of Idols turned actors (I mean I'm cool as long as they're good and do a good job)
7)Who is the actor/actress that moves you? Gun Attaphan, if he cries I cry

Characters:

1)Who is the strongest character that you've seen so far? Do Bong Soon & Yankumi
2)Who is the funniest character that you've seen so far? So manyyyyy, hum let me see: Nakatsu Shuichi (Hana Kimi), Grim Reaper (Goblin), Yiwha (Bad Romance and Together With Me The Series), Techno (TharnType), Son Oh Gong (A Korean Odyssey) and others
3)Who is the most romantic character that you've seen so far? Fighter (Why R U?) Not sure if he's the most romantic but he's the sweetest and definitely cares for his lover so I guess that counts
4)Who is the most stupid character that you've seen so far? No idea 
5)Who is the most evil character that you've seen so far? I've no idea what's the name of the character but Gu Family Book's antagonist, to this day I still remember that I HATED him!
6)Who is the weirdest character that you've seen so far? Nika Tamiya (Switch girl), not that she's super weird but I just remember the overall show being a bit weird
7)Who is the most innocent character that you've seen so far ? Hands down Nao Kanzaki from Liar Game

1)When did you started watching asian dramas? 2014
2)Why did you started watching asian dramas? I wasn't able to find any new-interest american tv show to watch, so i try to find something different
3)What was your first drama(s)? Boys over flowers
4)How many dramas have you seen so far? 150+ i think
5)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong Dramas? Korean. I feel chinese dramas are too slow for me, taiwanese are too cartonish, and i havent watched any from hong honk or japan
6)What is (are) your favorite drama(s) of all time? Flower of evil, crash landing over you, meteor garden
7)What are the genres that you like to watch? romance, police-style, few more mature 
8)What's the drama that made you obsessed over it? flower of evil
9)What's the drama that you regret watching the most? the world of the married (it started awesome way, and it was more and more boring... then i watched the ending and i didnt like it at all, so it has days spinning in my mind about why it finished in that way)
10)An old drama that you liked watching it? boys over flowers
11)What's the drama that left a bad impression within you? goblin (young ril with a 30s man, not for me)
12)A currently airing drama that you're loving? i dont watch dramas in currently airing. Im not enough patience for it ihihihih
13)An upcomming drama that you're excited about? any

1)What's your favorite korean drama(s)? flower of evil
2)What's your favorite japanese drama(s)? any
3)What's your favorite taiwanese drama(s)? any
4)What's your favorite chinese or Hong Kong drama(s)? meteor garden
5)What's your favorite romantic or romantic comedy drama(s)? romantic ones, but not too much unnecessary drama, pls
6)What's your favorite Action, adventure drama(s)? action
7)What's your favorite detective, mystery or psychic drama(s)? detective
8)What's your favorite family drama (s)? you are the best yoon son shin! (i dont usually watch family dramas)
9)What's your favorite historical drama(s)? Scarlet Heart Ryeo
10)What's your favorite school drama(s)? who are you? school 2015
11)What's your favorite melodrama(s)? any

1)When did you started watching asian dramas? Around 10 years ago but didn't stick to it at first
2)Why did you started watching asian dramas? Got interested in some J-dramas
3)What was your first drama(s)? 1 Litre no Namida
4)How many dramas have you seen so far? 28
5)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong Dramas? I watch mostly Korean, Chinese and Japanese dramas but don't really have a preference
6)What is (are) your favorite drama(s) of all time? Guardian, The Untamed, Reunion: The Sound of the Providence, Mad Dog, My Country: The New Age
7)What are the genres that you like to watch? Action, Friendship, Historical, Mystery, Medical, Fantasy, Romance, Crime, Detective/Investigation
8)What's the drama that made you obsessed over it? Guardian
9)What's the drama that you regret watching the most? Doctors
10)An old drama that you liked watching it? JIN
11)What's the drama that left a bad impression within you? Melting Me Softly
12)A currently airing drama that you're loving? Tale of the Nine-Tailed
13)An upcoming drama that you're excited about? The Legend of Fei, The Rebel

1)What's your favorite korean drama(s)? Mad Dog/My Country: The New Age
2)What's your favorite japanese drama(s)? JIN
3)What's your favorite taiwanese drama(s)? none yet
4)What's your favorite chinese or Hong Kong drama(s)? Guardian/The Untamed/Reunion: The Sound of the Providence
5)What's your favorite romantic or romantic comedy drama(s)? Suspicious Partner
6)What's your favorite Action, adventure drama(s)? Reunion: The Sound of the Providence
7)What's your favorite detective, mystery or psychic drama(s)? Duel
8)What's your favorite friendship drama (s)? It's Okay To Be Sensitive
9)What's your favorite historical drama(s)? The Untamed
10)What's your favorite school drama(s)? Age of Youth
11)What's your favorite romance drama(s)? Granting You a Dreamlike Life

Movies:

1)How many movies have you seen so far? 21
2)What's your favorite movie of all times? Sakuran, Wonderful Nightmare
3)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong movies? Don't have a preference
4)What are the genres of movies do you watch? Action, Drama, Music, Historical, Comedy, Romance, Fantasy
5)What's the weirdest movie you've seen so far? Battle Royale
6)What's the funniest movie you've seen so far? Bring The Soul: The Movie
7)What's the saddest movie you've seen so far? The Lion Standing in the Wind
8)What's the scariest movie you've seen so far? The Living Dead (US Movies are way scarier)

Actors/Actresses:

1)Who is the first asian actor or actress that you knew? Nishikido Ryo/Park Shin Hye
2)Who's your favorite actor/actress? Zhu Yi Long/Woo Do Hwan - Ryu Hwa Young/Park Min Young
3)Who is the actor/actress that have the most distinguish look? Dilraba Dilmurat
4)Who is your favorite action/martial arts actor or actress? Xiao Zhan
5)Who is the actor/actress that always have an outstanding character? Zhu Yi Long
6)Who is the actor/actress that you hate the most? Park Shin Hye
7)Who is the actor/actress that moves you? Woo Do Hwan/Nam Ji Hyun

Characters:

1)Who is the strongest character that you've seen so far? Shen Wei in Guardian/Kim Min Joon in Mad Dog
2)Who is the funniest character that you've seen so far? Park Bong Soo in Healer
3)Who is the most romantic character that you've seen so far? Park Moon Bok in My Country: The New Age
4)Who is the most stupid character that you've seen so far? Xuan Nu in Eternal Love
5)Who is the most evil character that you've seen so far? Ahn Nae Sang in My Country: The New Age
6)Who is the weirdest character that you've seen so far? Yi Rim in The King: Eternal Love
7)Who is the most innocent character that you've seen so far? Jiang Yan Li in The Untamed

1)When did you started watching asian dramas? 2019
2)Why did you started watching asian dramas? I saw a clip of one on youtube, and I was hooked.
3)What was your first drama(s)? Boys Over Flowers, Meteor Garden
4)How many dramas have you seen so far? around 50
5)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong Dramas? Taiwanese, Korean and Chinese
6)What is (are) your favorite drama(s) of all time? Eternal Love (TMOPB), The Untamed, Birth Of a Beauty
7)What are the genres that you like to watch? Romance, Xianxia, Wuxia, Fantasy
8)What's the drama that made you obsessed over it? Eternal Love (TMOPB)
9)What's the drama that you regret watching the most?  Nee Sensei, Shiranai no?                            10)An old drama that you liked watching it?  It Started With a Kiss
11)What's the drama that left a bad impression within you? A Little Thing Called First Love          12)A currently airing drama that you're loving? I don't usually watch airing dramas.
13)An upcoming drama that you're excited about? Douluo Continent and True Beauty

1)What's your favorite korean drama(s)?  Birth Of a Beauty and Where Your Eyes Linger
2)What's your favorite japanese drama(s)?  Koi wa Tsuzuku yo Doko Made mo.                            3)What's your favorite taiwanese drama(s) It Started With a Kiss
4)What's your favorite chinese or Hong Kong drama(s)? Eternal love, The Untamed, Dance Of The Sky Empire, Ashes Of love
5)What's your favorite romantic or romantic comedy drama(s)?  Love Lasts Forever
6)What's your favorite Action, adventure drama(s)? The Untamed
7)What's your favorite detective, mystery or psychic drama(s)?  Mother
8)What's your favorite family drama (s)?  It Started With A Kiss
9)What's your favorite historical drama(s)?  Eternal Love, The Untamed, Ashes Of Love, Dance of  The Sky Empire
10)What's your favorite school drama(s)?  Accidentally In love, Boys Over Flowers, Until We Meet Again
11)What's your favorite melodrama(s)?  Birth Of A Beauty, Where You Eyes Linger

Movies:

1)How many movies have you seen so far?  8
2)What's your favorite movie of all times?  Fall in Love At First Kiss
3)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong movies? Taiwanese
4)What are the genres of movies do you watch? Romance, drama, fluff
5)What's the weirdest movie you've seen so far? The Disastrous Life of Saiki K.                          6)What's the funniest movie you've seen so far? The Disastrous Life of Saiki K.                           7)What's the saddest movie you've seen so far? Parasite
8)What's the scariest movie you've seen so far? Parasite

Actors/Actresses:

1)Who is the first asian actor or actress that you knew? Lee Min Ho
2)Who's your favorite actor/actress? Xiao Zhan                                                                                                       3)Who is the actor/actress that have the most distinguish look? Gao Weiguang
4)Who is your favorite action/martial arts actor or actress? Kubota Masataka
5)Who is the actor/actress that always have an outstanding character? Lee Min Ho
6)Who is the actor/actress that you hate the most? Baba Fumika
7)Who is the actor/actress that moves you?  Yang Mi

Characters:

1)Who is the strongest character that you've seen so far? Mo Yuan/Ye hua (Eternal Love
2)Who is the funniest character that you've seen so far? Jin Mi  (Ashes Of Love)
3)Who is the most romantic character that you've seen so far? Fukami (Coffee and Vanilla)
4)Who is the most stupid character that you've seen so far?  Jandi (Boys Over Flowers) 
5)Who is the most evil character that you've seen so far? Xuan Nu (Eternal Love),  Amy (200 Pounds Beauty)
6)Who is the weirdest character that you've seen so far? Nakamura (Itazura Na Kiss) 
7)Who is the most innocent character that you've seen so far?  Hong Ra On (Love In the Moonlight)

1)When did you start watching Asian dramas? I started watching Asian(Chinese x Bollywood) movies when I was really young. I stopped for a while then started again in 2018
2)Why did you started watching Asian dramas? because I loved Chinese x Bollywood action movies
3)What was your first drama(s)? it was a Taiwanese drama
4)How many dramas have you seen so far? around 425
5)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese, or Hong Kong Dramas? Taiwanese, Korean and Chinese
6)What is (are) your favorite drama(s) of all time? Strong woman do bong soon, Love O2O, Go Go Squid, etc
7)What are the genres that you like to watch? Romance, Xianxia, Wuxia, Fantasy, Comedy
8)What's the drama that made you obsessed over it? Love O2O
9)What's the drama that you regret watching the most?  InnocentThing                     

10)An old drama that you liked watching it?  Coffee Prince
11)What's the drama that left a bad impression within you? Innocent Thing         

12)A currently airing drama that you're loving? Private Lives, Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol, Tale of the nine-tailed fox, and the spies who loved me
13)An upcoming drama that you're excited about? Snowdrop(Can't wait for Jichu

1)What's your favorite Korean drama(s)?  Strong Woman Do Bong Soon
2)What's your favorite Japanese drama(s)?  Koi wa Tsuzuku yo Doko Made mo.                            3)What's your favorite Taiwanese drama(s) Before We Got Married
4)What's your favorite Chinese or Hong Kong drama(s)?Love O2O, Love is Sweet, Find Yourself, Go Go Squid, etc
5)What's your favorite romantic or romantic comedy drama(s)?  Laughter in Waikiki
6)What's your favorite Action, adventure drama(s)? The Handsome Siblings
7)What's your favorite detective, mystery or psychic drama(s)?  Kill It
8)What's your favorite family drama (s)?  My Father is strange
9)What's your favorite historical drama(s)?  Eternal Love, Legend of Fu Yao, Eternal Love of Dream, The Eternal Love
10)What's your favorite school drama(s)?  Moment of 18
11)What's your favorite melodrama(s)?  I don't watch/idk

Actors/Actresses:

1)Who is the first asian actor or actress that you knew? Jackie Chan, Jet Li, Shah Rukh Khan, Hrithik Roshan, etc
2)Who's your favorite actor/actress? Lee Jong Suk and Yang Yang                                                                                                     3)Who is the actor/actress that have the most distinguished look? Lee Jong Suk and Yang Yang
4)Who is your favorite action/martial arts actor or actress? Jackie Chan
5)Who is the actor/actress that always have an outstanding character? Namgoong Min
6)Who is the actor/actress that you hate the most? why would I hate them fo
7)Who is the actor/actress that moves you?  a lot

Characters:

1)Who is the strongest character that you've seen so far? Mo Yuan/Ye hua (Eternal Love
2)Who is the funniest character that you've seen so far? Laughter in Waikiki(Lee Joon-Ki)
3)Who is the most romantic character that you've seen so far? idk so I'm picking Jasper Liu in Pleasantly Surprised
4)Who is the most stupid character that you've seen so far?  I think it was the girl from Coffee and Vanilla or maybe another Japanese drama that I'v watched
5)Who is the evilest character that you've seen so far? Xuan Nu (Eternal Love),  Tale of the nine-tailed(Kim Bum) idk
6)Who is the weirdest character that you've seen so far? Su Yu(ML)
7)Who is the most innocent character that you've seen so far?  Ashes of Love

MARCH 8, 2022

1)When did you start watching Asian dramas?  June 2018
2)Why did you started watching Asian dramas? it was almost the end of school and I had nothing to do, I don't really know but I heard abt them and I was curious
3)What was your first drama(s)?  Ice Fantasy
4)How many dramas have you seen so far? 150+
5)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese, or Hong Kong Dramas? Chinese
6)What is your favorite drama(s) of all time? Ancient Detective (one of them)
7)What are the genres that you like to watch? romance, comedy, adventure, action, wuxia
8)What's the drama that made you obsessed over it? It's Okay to Not Be Okay
9)What's the drama that you regret watching the most? Addicted Heroin 
10)An old drama that you liked watching it? Legend of the Condor Heroes
11)What's the drama that left a bad impression within you? Love Alarm 2
12)A currently airing drama that you're loving? F4 Thailand: Boys Over Flowers 
13)An upcoming drama that you're excited about? Bad Romeo 

1)What's your favorite Korean drama(s)?  It's Okay to Not Be Okay
2)What's your favorite Japanese drama(s)? Nee Sensei, Shiranai no?
3)What's your favorite Taiwanese drama(s)? Attention, Love!
4)What's your favorite Chinese or Hong Kong drama(s)?  Ancient Detective
5)What's your favorite romantic or romantic comedy-drama(s)? Meteor Garden
6)What's your favorite Action, adventure drama(s)? The Lost Tomb 2
7)What's your favorite detective, mystery, or psychic drama(s)? My Roommate Is a Detective
8)What's your favorite family drama (s)? Well-Intended Love Season 2 
9)What's your favorite historical drama(s)? The Legends
10)What's your favorite school drama(s)?  When We Were Young
11)What's your favorite melodrama(s)?  Kleun Cheewit 

Movies:

1)How many movies have you seen so far? 25
2)What's your favorite movie of all time?  The Con-Heartist
3)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese, or Hong Kong movies? Chinese
4)What are genres of movies do you watch? romance, comedy, action, mystery, adventure
5)What's the weirdest movie you've seen so far?  Wolf Totem
6)What's the funniest movie you've seen so far?  The Con-Heartist
7)What's the saddest movie you've seen so far?  Us and Them 
8)What's the scariest movie you've seen so far?  Ghost Lab (not so scary, but from what I've watched)

Actors/Actresses:

1)Who is the first Asian actor or actress that you knew? -Jackie Chan 
2)Who's your favorite actor/actress? Hou Ming Hao-Dilraba Dilmurat
3)Who is the actor/actress that has the most distinguished look? Zhao Lu Si and Hu Yi Tian
4)Who is your favorite action/martial arts actor or actress? Jackie Chan
5)Who is the actor/actress that always has an outstanding character?Yaya Urassaya Sperbund 
6)Who is the actor/actress that you hate the most?  Cao Yu Chen and Xu Xiao Nuo sry guys
7)Who is the actor/actress that moves you?  Mark Prin  

Characters:

1)Who is the strongest character that you've seen so far? Yaya Urassaya Sperbund-Jeerawat(Kleun Cheewit)                                                                                                                                                                              2)Who is the funniest character that you've seen so far? Mik Thongraya (in JSJY and SI)
3)Who is the most romantic character that you've seen so far? too many 
4)Who is the most stupid character that you've seen so far? too many ppl
5)Who is the evilest character that you've seen so far? idk, but thai-drama has the majority    6)Who is the weirdest character that you've seen so far?New Wongsakorn Paramatthakorn- Jaron (Talay Prae)
7)Who is the most innocent character that you've seen so far?Fah Yongwaree Anibol-Fah Atcharee (Fai Sin Chua )                        

1)When did you started watching asian dramas? 2019

2)Why did you start watching asian dramas? I honestly can't remember.

3)What was your first drama(s)? Stranger

4)How many dramas have you seen so far? 88 so far, should reach 100 before the end of the year.

5)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong Dramas? Korean, though I've recently gotten into Chinese dramas.

6)What is (are) your favorite drama(s) of all time? Stranger, Kingdom, The Guest, Arthdal Chronicles, The Untamed, and many many more.

7)What are the genres that you like to watch? Thriller, Mystery, Historical ; really anything that doesn't focus on romance.

8)What's the drama that made you obsessed over it? 

10)An old drama that you liked watching it? Misaeng: Incomplete Life (2014), if that can be considerd "old". It's the oldest drama I've watched so far.

12)A currently airing drama that you're loving? Kieta Hatsukoi

13)An upcoming drama that you're excited about? Arthdal Chronicles: Season 2

1)What's your favorite Korean drama(s)? Stranger, Kingdom, The Guest, Arthdal Chronicles, etc.

2)What's your favorite Japanese drama(s)? Imawa no Kuni no Alice, 30-sai made Dotei Da to Mahotsukai ni Nareru rashii

3)What's your favorite Taiwanese drama(s)? The Ghost Bride

4)What's your favorite Chinese or Hong Kong drama(s)? The Untamed

5)What's your favorite romantic or romantic comedy drama(s)? Hospital Playlist, Yumi's Cells, Mad for Each Other, 30-sai made Dotei Da to Mahotsukai ni Nareru rashii

6)What's your favorite Action, adventure drama(s)? The Fiery Priest, D.P., Imawa no Kuni no Alice

7)What's your favorite detective, mystery or psychic drama(s)? Stranger, The Guest, Beyond Evil

8)What's your favorite family drama (s)? Navillera, Move to Heaven, Mystic Pop-Up Bar

9)What's your favorite historical drama(s)? Kingdom, Arthdal Chronicles, The Untamed, Word of Honor, The Sleuth of Ming Dynasty

10)What's your favorite school drama(s)? Take My Brother Away, Extracurricular, Kieta Hatsukoi 

11)What's your favorite melodrama(s)? Mr. Sunshine, Hot Stove League

Movies:

1)How many movies have you seen so far? 21 so far.

2)What's your favorite movie of all times? 

3)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong movies? 

4)What are the genres of movies do you watch? 

5)What's the weirdest movie you've seen so far? 

6)What's the funniest movie you've seen so far? 

7)What's the saddest movie you've seen so far? 

8)What's the scariest movie you've seen so far? 

Actors/Actresses:

1)Who is the first asian actor or actress that you knew? 

2)Who's your favorite actor/actress?

3)Who is the actor/actress that have the most distinguish look?  

4)Who is your favorite action/martial arts actor or actress?

5)Who is the actor/actress that always have an outstanding character?

6)Who is the actor/actress that you hate the most? 

7)Who is the actor/actress that moves you? 

Characters:

1)Who is the strongest character that you've seen so far?  

2)Who is the funniest character that you've seen so far? 

3)Who is the most romantic character that you've seen so far? 

4)Who is the most stupid character that you've seen so far? 

5)Who is the most evil character that you've seen so far? 

6)Who is the weirdest character that you've seen so far? 

7)Who is the most innocent character that you've seen so far? 

1)When did you started watching asian dramas? I am Asian so very early on you can say. But if we are talking about Korean, Jap, Thai nd chinese etc then 2016
2)Why did you started watching asian dramas? 
I am gonna assume korean etc ( because my friend recommended it to me.) 
3)What was your first drama(s)?
Boys over flowers 
4)How many dramas have you seen so far? 
No idea
5)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong Dramas? 
Korean.
6)What is (are) your favorite drama(s) of all time? 
G
oblin. Fight my way. Heart to heart.  Prison Playbook. Misaeng. 
7)What are the genres that you like to watch? 
Everything except horror, politics and too much action.
8)What's the drama that made you obsessed over it? 
Secret garden and Goblin
Boys over flowers and The Penthouse and stairway to heaven.
10)An old drama that you liked watching it? 
many. What's up fox. My lovely kim sam soon. Que sera sera, my heart twinkle twinkle 
Boys over flowers 
12)A currently airing drama that you're loving? 
i avoid watching ongoing dramas 
13)An upcomming drama that you're excited about? 
yumi's cell S2   

1)What's your favorite korean drama(s)? 
Goblin and then some.
2)What's your favorite japanese drama(s)? 
Coffee and Vanila,  Love lasts forever, cursed in love
3)What's your favorite taiwanese drama(s)? 
none
4)What's your favorite chinese or Hong Kong drama(s)? 
Love 020, My sunshine 
5)What's your favorite romantic or romantic comedy drama(s)? 
Goblin and Fight my way 
6)What's your favorite Action, adventure drama(s)? 
Live
7)What's your favorite detective, mystery or psychic drama(s)? 
While you were sleeping 
8)What's your favorite family drama (s)? 
Dear my friend 
9)What's your favorite historical drama(s)? 
Mr Queen
10)What's your favorite school drama(s)?
True Beauty
11)What's your favorite melodrama(s)? 
Goblin and Temperature of love

Movies:

1)How many movies have you seen so far? 
no idea
2)What's your favorite movie of all times? 
Always, Extremel job, Miracle in cell no 7, castaway to moon
3)Do you prefer Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese or Hong Kong movies? 
Korean
4)What are the genres of movies do you watch?
all
5)What's the weirdest movie you've seen so far?

6)What's the funniest movie you've seen so far? 
Extreme job
7)What's the saddest movie you've seen so far? 
Miracle in cell no 7
8)What's the scariest movie you've seen so far?

Actors/Actresses:

1)Who is the first asian actor or actress that you knew? 
lee min ho
2)Who's your favorite actor/actress?
Song kang and kim go eun
3)Who is the actor/actress that have the most distinguish look?
4)Who is your favorite action/martial arts actor or actress?
5)Who is the actor/actress that always have an outstanding character?
6)Who is the actor/actress that you hate the most?
7)Who is the actor/actress that moves you? 
Kim go eun, Park seo joon, Gong yoo, Kim soo hyun

Characters:

1)Who is the strongest character that you've seen so far? 
ji eun tak
2)Who is the funniest character that you've seen so far?
 kim kwang bok from strong woman do bong soon 
3)Who is the most romantic character that you've seen so far? 
kim shin from Goblin, an min hyuk, kim joo won, hwang yong sik, go yi seok
4)Who is the most stupid character that you've seen so far ?
boys over flowers heroine 
5)Who is the most evil character that you've seen so far?

6 weirdest one? Jung soo young ( king sav high school)

7 most innocent one? Kang ji sung ( shopping king Louise