Innocent Man School 2013 probably because i don't like girly boys: Lee Joong Ki and Lee Jong seok
uhhh... Smile, You!
1 liter of tears Secret Nice Guy Mary Stayed out all night. It's not so much that I refuse. . . For the first 3 I know they are going to be intense and I always seem to watch something silly instead. As for the 4th, something about this. . . just doesn't look like my cup 'o tea.
Sterl-z wrote: 1 liter of tears
Secret
Nice Guy
Mary Stayed out all night.

It's not so much that I refuse. . . For the first 3 I know they are going to be intense and I always seem to watch something silly instead. As for the 4th, something about this. . . just doesn't look like my cup 'o tea.

I doubt it's anyone's cup of tea. Complete waste of time and actors.

----

I also refuse to watch dramas that involve someone having cancer from the get go. (I say from the get go because a lot of dramas like to throw the C card halfway through it when it's too late to unwatch it.)
I can't seem to bring myself to watch FAITH. I got my bestie into drama through Lee Min Ho, and then she went bat crazy and started watching everything she could get her hands on with him in it. She told me that its a great show, and ive read reviews and seen the rating here....but I cant bring myself to watch Lee Min Ho with long hair and armor on; even the trailer turned me COMPLETELY off... *shudder*
There are so many but I will say only one: Bad Guy
1 Litre of Tears..... Idk sounds heartbreaking.
Well, I refuse to watch most romantic comedies and some overrated "nonsense" here and there. No offence to fans but things like Heirs, Mary Stayed out all Night, Heartstrings and Pretty Boy or whatever are things I will never watch. I also refuse to watch anything that my blacklisted actors take part in no matter how great the drama sound. Like skipping I Hear You Voice and 14 Days forever because Lee Bo Young is the female lead. Tragic and too melo stories such as Koizora, 1 Litre of Tear, Sunny and the rest don't fall under my interests as well. I dislike those types of productions.
PetaPan wrote: There are so many but I will say only one: Bad Guy

I understand, that drama bore me to death.
Personal Taste Can't really stand Lee Min Ho's and Son Ye Jin's acting.
You Who Came From The Stars... I just can't watch it!
Love rain Prime minister and I
Too many to mention: Pretty Boy, The Heirs, Nail Shop Paris basically most Korean rom coms. Also anything with 'flowerboy' in the title is also off limits :p
too much that i drop,,,, one of it is school 2013, just found it boring