movies to complete i dont know if any of you would be willing but i'd be thankful if someone helps. 

the movies i listed are quite good according to some people but it takes a lot of time to watch it only by me so i'd be thankful if someone helps me.

I am confused. Do you mean you want other people to watch them instead of you? If so, how would you be completing them, if you are not the one watching? Or do you mean you want people to give you recommendations on which ones are good and bad from the list?
^ in which case you can use the ratings on MDL to see which are good and which aren't lol. 
I don't know who recommend them to you but I haven't watched mostly of them... So I'll just list or comment on those I watched and I personally enjoyed.

Hello Stranger - it's a cute story and you might love it if you like rom-com movie.
Hotaru -The story comes after the 2 season drama so I won't know if you will like it without watching the series.
Innocent Step - It's a nice movie, quite touching.
Lost and Found
Love so Divine
My Little Bride
My Lucky Star 
My Mighty Princess
My Tutor Friend 
My Wife Got Married - good but a little crazy
S Diary
Someone Special

And lastly... maybe you would like to add Going by the book. it's a very good movie. ????

@cherrybunny i think your second answer suits it the best. it's because the list was given to me(not originally mine so i want others to watcvh it if thay are able  to or comment about the movie if they'd managed to watch it.
you could omit comments about the rated ones in my list since ive done watching them. i really appreciate your comments guys
After looking at the list, I can recommend He Was Cool, The Classic, Seducing Mr. Perfect and Project Makeover. Most of the others I either haven't seen yet, were mediocre or I just plain didn't like. The ones I just mentioned were good, imo, especially Project Makeover and The Classic. They are two of my favorites. (*^_^*)