is iFlix not abailabe in the US ?

nnnn:

is iFlix not abailabe in the US ?

It seems not.

iflix is currently available in 28 countries across Asia and Africa, including Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Brunei, Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia, Myanmar, Pakistan, Nepal, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Maldives, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain, Jordan, Iraq, Lebanon, Egypt, Sudan, Nigeria, Kenya, Ghana, Zimbabwe, Tanzania, Morocco and Uganda.

1. Hulu do have all asian drama and movie but not all but most ... All anime and cartoon although I don't use this ...

2. Ondemandkorea only available in America and also there is ondemandchina too but I don't know anything about ondemandchina 

3. Kocowa only let want 2 week for free

4. Asiancrush most things are free 

5. Popcorn flix don't work for a least to me ... I never found drama on there 

6. Well I don't know much but if you use Viki or YouTube or any another apps use VPN - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.savagevpn.android 

7. Like I told about ondemandchina there also vidfish for Chinese 

8. Dramafever is no longer available in any country

9. For Korean using Viki and viu with use this VPN  - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.savagevpn.android 

10. And for Chinese - YouTube and Viki with use this VPN - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.savagevpn.android

11. And if you have money then Netflix,Hulu , YouTube ,Viki , Amazon prime video  is enough there have all .. specially Amazon prime video .... And for getting another country drama use can also use VPN - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.savagevpn.android

Surprised no one said Line TV. Only available in Thailand and Tiawan but they are known to provide interlinks for international fans  with engsubs Depending on the series from time to time but I've only seen that with Thai dramas so far.  

I did bump into this YT channel that like does curation of engsub content from official sources  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKwDMhS9doE1XPpsnDBmcFw/ and their website from what I can tell mirrors the channel. But definitely found it helpful in having different free dramas all in one place. Not for the list but for anyone passing by. 

_Em:

Surprised no one said Line TV. Only available in Thailand and Tiawan but they are known to provide interlinks for international fans  with engsubs Depending on the series from time to time but I've only seen that with Thai dramas so far.  

I did bump into this YT channel that like does curation of engsub content from official sources  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKwDMhS9doE1XPpsnDBmcFw/ and their website from what I can tell mirrors the channel. But definitely found it helpful in having different free dramas all in one place. Not for the list but for anyone passing by. 

Yeah but I didn't add it because their channel is filled with both trailers, teasers and who knows what more, it is really difficult to navigate through. 

As for Tellebijeon, is it really legal?

It seems like the list is too old. All of the shows for legal japanese dramas are gone.

Streams I do not count because they only have a handful of jdramas (almost all kdrama)

1. Crunchyroll

2. Viki

3. Hulu

4. Amazon Prime

5. Netflix

Popcornflix is american only except asian movies. 

Asian Crush does not show any asian dramas in the US (when I clicked on the link, it only provided US shows).

Dramafever is down. Where does one go for Jdramas that contain english subtitles? I mean a true site not one that has under 50 shows most of them have been around for a long time.

Requesting to add iQiyi to the list as 2 separate entities, since I stumbled on them after searching for certain cdramas and it's been an interesting goldmine of shows I've been searching for as well as random shows and I've learned some stuff. Sorry it's long:

• Their English version app on Google Play and the Apple App Store: it's super important to separate this from the iQiyi Chinese app, because the English version has (sometimes) regular English subtitles and (most often) machine-translated subtitles in English, Thai, Malay, Vietnamese and Bahasa Indonesia. Just to warn you: machine-translated stuff can be vague and a little awkward. I mostly notice pronouns go wrong ("I" instead of "you" etc, some weird idioms) but it's definitely watchable. Not all languages are available on every title, but if you open a show/movie, look for the "Language" option next to the player controls to tell you if it's subbed. Every now and then I find some unsubbed stuff on the English app, but not many. It's also important to note that not all content on the iQiyi website has made it to the app, and the English titles they choose for their content are often totally different, which can make it hard to search for titles and sometimes actors. The quality is pretty good with most things available in 720p, 1080p and some in 4K. There's a lot of content on the Free tier, but you'll notice some marked VIP which require the subscription (Gold: $6.99/month or Diamond: $9.99/month). There's a 30-day free trial; I'm currently on the Diamond. You can sign up through the app and the subscription is managed through Google Play (sorry I can't provide Apple info). There's currently no way to browse the entire database of content, so you have to get really crafty with the featured titles and recommended titles and of course the search (and always hit Enter when searching, the search term matching previews never give much). Most Android phones are supported and I was also able to sideload it (install the APK manually) on my tablet and Android TV, which is nice because the 1080p and 4K titles look soooo good on a real TV.

• Their website: Chinese only & unsubbed, but huge database of dramas, movies and variety shows. Quite a bit is on the free tier without needing their VIP subscription. Every now and then I hit a geolicensing wall on certain things and I'm told I can't play it in the US, but it doesn't matter because since the website has no English subs (that I can tell) I can't understand anything anyway! If you signed up through the English app and made a subscription, you can sign in by scanning a VIP QR code from the website into the English app, and then you can stumble around the Chinese site while signed in, add things to your watch list, etc. I find the best thing to do if you find something you want to watch but aren't sure is on the English app, add it to your watch list, go check your app and see if it shows up in the watch list there. If it doesn't, it's not available, but at least you'll have it on your site watch list, I guess? Also whenever I click on a VIP HD-only title, it appears to be prompting me to download their exclusive software to watch 1080p on Windows. I haven't tried that because again, no subs on the site.

I hope this helps other people.

Can Crunchyroll to be removed from the legal streaming website list, i heard many users on CR have complained about on why CR is not licensing J-dramas on that site, not to mention it is that Crunchyroll have abandoned licensing J-Dramas already;

Have a look:

https://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-1053768/is-live-action-drama-on-crunchyroll-disappearing 

I'm not sure we should remove it from the list yet, as there has been no confirmation that they are doing away with live action completely.  Some of the comments mentioned they may just have expired licenses.  And there are still some movies and shows still available to watch there currently.

twiz:
Requesting to add iQiyi to the list as 2 separate entities, since I stumbled on them after searching for certain cdramas and it's been an interesting goldmine of shows I've been searching for as well as random shows and I've learned some stuff.

Thank you very much, added it!

Hotsushi-kun:

Can Crunchyroll to be removed from the legal streaming website list, i heard many users on CR have complained about on why CR is not licensing J-dramas on that site, not to mention it is that Crunchyroll have abandoned licensing J-Dramas already;

Have a look:

https://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-1053768/is-live-action-drama-on-crunchyroll-disappearing 

Sleepninja:

I'm not sure we should remove it from the list yet, as there has been no confirmation that they are doing away with live action completely.  Some of the comments mentioned they may just have expired licenses.  And there are still some movies and shows still available to watch there currently.

Just as Sleepninja said, if there are any licensed and available shows/movies, we should keep it.

Wetv 

Mangotv

Vidfish

Ondemondchina

Netflix

Hulu

Amazon prime video

Hooq

Zee5

YouTube

Dailymotion

Youku

SBS app

I checked out Malimar TV, which is Thai TV, movies, live broadcast TV channels + for these other languages: Khmer, Hmong, Lao. This is an unsubbed streaming service, but you can subscribe in the US (looks like a lot of other countries, too), and the back catalog is huge. As in, they have all the major Thai channels both live and all their lakorns/variety/sitcoms organized by year categories starting from currently airing back to 2008! Too bad it's all raw!

There's both a website streaming option and a Roku/Fire TV streaming option, and you can either sign up for a combined plan ($14.99) for web/TV or just web (11.99). There's also 3 month/6 month/12 year/top up options. You can get a 30-day free trial for Roku only - you have to sign up and submit your Roku's serial number, and it seems to be a manual adding process by their Support team. (I know because I did it and sent my device ID instead of my serial # and they were kind enough to call me about 20 minutes later to walk me through getting my Roku trial - very sweet Support staff!)

Let's hope one day they add English subs for their Thai TV shows, because this would be such a goldmine.

Toggle has been rebranded to meWATCH today.

I don't think anyone mentioned dimsum entertainment yet (seems to be available in Malaysia, Brunei and Singapore).

EDIT: Korean Classic Film (maintained by the Korean Film Archive)

EDIT: HOOQ (available in Singapore, Indonesia, India, Thailand, and Philippines)

Hi, can you add WeTV as well. They have mainly Chinese dramas/variety but there are some Korean dramas. They also sub the opening and ending songs ^^

App android download https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tencent.qqlivei18n&hl=en

Website https://m.wetv.vip/