twiz:
I checked out Malimar TV

Thanks!

Kinson:

Toggle has been rebranded to meWATCH today.

I don't think anyone mentioned dimsum entertainment yet (seems to be available in Malaysia, Brunei and Singapore).

EDIT: Korean Classic Film (maintained by the Korean Film Archive)

EDIT: HOOQ (available in Singapore, Indonesia, India, Thailand, and Philippines)

Thanks but HOOQ is no longer available as of April 30, 2020.

nas election:

Hi, can you add WeTV as well. They have mainly Chinese dramas/variety but there are some Korean dramas. They also sub the opening and ending songs ^^

App android download https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tencent.qqlivei18n&hl=en

Website https://m.wetv.vip/

Thanks!

Tofu:

Wetv 

Mangotv

Vidfish

Ondemondchina

Netflix

Hulu

Amazon prime video

Hooq

Zee5

YouTube

Dailymotion

Youku

SBS app

Thaannnks!

I was bored last week and scrolled through all 1000 available Roku channels and found dLibrary, a Japanese new streaming platform owned by NHK. It has a 1-week trial option, after which it's $9.99/month. I would classify this as something that has potential and maybe will be good in a year or so, because only a handful (~13) of the available movies and dramas are currently English subtitled, even things that are readily available with subtitles on other large platforms.  The rest is unsubtitled. The highlights:

• There's a 1-week free trial that requires you to put a card on file (I didn't see PayPal as an option).
  • There's an entirely English interface on the website and the Roku app also defaults to English. You can change it to Japanese in settings. Even the drama/movie descriptions are in English, although the majority of them are not subbed.
  • It clearly states in the descriptions which titles are subbed or not, and on the website, you can browse by subtitled shows. You currently cannot browse by subtitled on the Roku app.
  • If you're a fan of taiga historical dramas, there's currently 3 fully subtitled dramas to watch (Princess Go, Yae's Sakura, Ryomaden).
  • If you're comfortable watching raw unsubtitled stuff, there's some things you would probably have a hard time finding otherwise, such as variety/travel shows and some older dramas.
  • Each title also shows a date (end date) listed when it will no longer be available to stream. Most had September/October 2021 end dates (almost a year from this writing).
  • Both the app and the site will remember what you started watching. However, it won't remember where you left off and will start over. There's also a watchlist feature.
  • It has a "Coming Soon" section on both the site and the app, but you can't click into a description of the title and they don't indicate whether they'll be available subbed.

What about Dimsum and K plus Asia thats only for malaysia ?

Thank you!  Very helpful lists.

Youku heres the link https://www.youku.com/  the page can be translated + theres a youtube channel

Hello Everybody,

I am residing in Africa for a couple of months.  I have been reallocated due to some work, I was wondering if I can use Kenya VPN to access iFlix, is it possible?

I don't use this service but Viu and I usually locate myself in South Africa with the VPN.

GagaOOlala for worldwide LGBTQ+ dramas and films.

takarahime:
is mkvdrama legal?

No it's not legal

Hi I'm from Indonesia and currently subscribed to 3 platforms

WeTV

Youku
IQiyi

I'm streaming using my mac, so far the most dependable for me is still wetv

Youku is quite good, but I just don't like that they have 2 layer of subscription
After VIP, you have to pay to have express membership, so after my 3 months sub expired I have no plan to renew

Iqiyi have the most CDrama (yes I only watch CDrama) however there are so many problem in playback so it's also the same after my 3 months sub is over, I have no plan in renewing my subscription

So in my opinion, wetv is still the best platform for me (I've subscribed to wetv for ove 6 months)