Man to man, the first ever drama that I've dropped. To the beautiful you is coming up next and Radio romance the most recent. 

Definitely would be 'the birth of a beauty.' In my opinion, it was so bad, I was just laughing at how horrible it was. I was on this recap site, where they narrated things in comment form, and they were just hilarious. They had like 4 people doing it, and their comments saved the series for me. It was the only thing that kept me from dropping it. So I'm thankful for that site, but god, what a waste of time  u_u 

Never! Good, bad, or ugly, I learn something new at every attempt. Not to mention the fact, you have to kiss some frogs to find Goblin! LOL

Bof-----> female was annyoing, I HATE it when female lead confuses between two boys and plays with their feeling,and i cant understand how Lee minho the leader of f4 could feels in love with loud and sassy girl like Jandi and this make me more annyoing when everyone in this drama takes jandi's side.... for me a good female lead is one who has kind heart and cares for other too...someone like Seryung from The princess's man she is the best female lead that i ever have seen...

The girl who sees smells: the fl cant act..(sorry shin sekyung-sshi) in this drama i only loved Villian looool he was smarter than police xD

White Christmas: everyone said that it is good drama but the story just confused me and i couldn't understand what is going on 

OldAnimeLady:

The Bridal Mask  I watched to complete a requirement on the watch challenge....

To be fair..I do not watch korean...I was not invested in any of the actors, I actually started counting eye rolls...The ending was unsatisfactory for me.  

But I never drop a drama I start, because everything deserves a fair chance.    I will never recommend it.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!..... SO CORRECT THERE MATE ... It had to be the most Boring drama with most Boring girl lead and I did not knew how to endure it any longer. My love for the the actors did not revive my interest. 

The other drama has to be "I HAVE A LOVER" ... OHHHHHH!! Never did I saw anything like this one, The lead woman from Cool woman became a WOMAN acting like a teenager. That is one of the most irritating vice in Korean 30 above female character. Like acting Virginal and that too so dumb and innocent is soooo noooo.... C'mon, I'm not buying that. And, Main lead guy turned from ruthless to Horny bastard. The second lead was utilized, thrown in such a cold way and he sobbed sobbed and sobbed throughout the drama. Han ji won lookalike second lead female was such a pain in the ass. It have to be the MOST BORING DRAGGING LITERALLY GARBAGE DRAMA EVER. 

Plushie:

A Love So Beautiful - I avoid these kind of stories, but I went with the hype, the high ratings and the promises that it was "different" but ended disappointed. I managed to finish in one day but not because I loved it, but I skipped so much that I'm seriously considering to put it on my "Dropped" list instead of Completed one.

Me too! I feel like that's such an unpopular opinion though cus everyone around me loved it. But I found it to be like any other cliche, cringy, stereotypical drama, just more prolonged and dragged out. Like all of the characters are stereotypes to a typical drama... Not that I hated it either, but I felt like it was overrated.

East of Eden  -  way too long, you wait forever for the relationship between the leads to pan out... when it does, it is short-lived...and then the ending slapped your time investment in the face by ending in tragedy.    

Blood; The acting was so poor and the storyline were one of the worst i've encountered. 

Cheese in the Trap; The ML were supposed to be this mysterious and cool guy but I was just scared of him the entire series. He felt like the villain and that kind of destroyed the whole series, also the storyline was a mess.

Secret Garden; Don't know why everyone seems to love this drama? It was awful altogether, not even Hyun Bin's good looks could make up for it. 

love:

Blood; The acting was so poor and the storyline were one of the worst i've encountered. 

Cheese in the Trap; The ML were supposed to be this mysterious and cool guy but I was just scared of him the entire series. He felt like the villain and that kind of destroyed the whole series, also the storyline was a mess.

Secret Garden; Don't know why everyone seems to love this drama? It was awful altogether, not even Hyun Bin's good looks could make up for it. 

@ Cheese in the trap: I AGREE. It was so creepy. I didn't get why this was popular. Half the time I thought he was gonna murder someone, what was with that creepy soundtrack? Lol.

When i started a drama   I  fimished no matter whst i can dropped it 

OldAnimeLady:

The Bridal Mask  I watched to complete a requirement on the watch challenge....

To be fair..I do not watch korean...I was not invested in any of the actors, I actually started counting eye rolls...The ending was unsatisfactory for me.  

But I never drop a drama I start, because everything deserves a fair chance.    I will never recommend it.

There are quite a few dramas I have dropped like the Thai-Pin Anong - i take a short cut if I have to drop - I watch the last episode ;ast 10 minutes and be done with it.

HaveNoJams:

Do you have any drama regrets? Meaning a show you completed, but have no idea why because it stopped being fun to watch. Basically a show you regret seeing through to the end. What show(s) and why???

Just to start things off I just completed watching "I Need Romance 3" but by the end I hated all of the main character for a variety of reason. 

A few would be:

The ML because he would act like a maid for the FL, and even when he was upset it felt like a child having a tantrum.

2nd FL because she was a manipulative bitch, that used people whenever she pleased.

FL for being so cold to the ML, even though she knows he loves her, she still dates someone else while he cooks, cleans, and comforts her. 

MMM need to think hard ive been watching over the last 3 years need to make a list will send ping you once Ive done but There are quite a few dramas I have dropped like the Thai-Pin Anong - i  take a short cut if I have to drop - I watch the last episode ;ast 10  minutes and be done with it.

intimewithyou:
@ Cheese in the trap: I AGREE. It was so creepy. I didn't get why this was popular. Half the time I thought he was gonna murder someone, what was with that creepy soundtrack? Lol.

That makes me want to watch it lol

The heirs
heartstrings

Cheese in the trap : The ML & FL had the most awkward relationship ever. The kiss scenes made me cringe (except the bench scene) & I’m still trying to figure out how he when from possibly a sociopath ( who lets be honest was extremely creepy)  to the love of her life. The FL went from this badass character ( back when she didn’t like him) to this character who ( for the most part) was okay who the unnecessarily mean things he was doing. Honestly the best things about this drama were the second leads. The SML was everything & I mean everything & the SFL although she was crazy, at least we knew & understood why she was crazy. Ugh

Doctor Stranger: This was the disappointment of a life time for me because I had major SFL syndrome which let me tell you is rare .