Do you have any drama regrets? Meaning a show you completed, but have no idea why because it stopped being fun to watch. Basically a show you regret seeing through to the end. What show(s) and why???

Just to start things off I just completed watching "I Need Romance 3" but by the end I hated all of the main character for a variety of reason. 

A few would be:

The ML because he would act like a maid for the FL, and even when he was upset it felt like a child having a tantrum.

2nd FL because she was a manipulative bitch, that used people whenever she pleased.

FL for being so cold to the ML, even though she knows he loves her, she still dates someone else while he cooks, cleans, and comforts her. 

Passionate Love has to be hands down one of the WORST dramas I have ever come across. The story dragged on for waaaaay too long (47 freakin episodes!!). ML and FL love each other but can't be together- ok that happens sometimes BUT they don't even end up together in the end?! FINE! but don't have the ML have a look of longing for her (with cheesy background music) every freakin time he sees her. And when I say every time he sees her, I mean years later when he has a girl and the FL has a baby with some other dude and the ML STILL wants her.

Then we have the FL who is suppose to be dirt poor but has a new hoodie/ coat every single time we see her lol like really?! She was a likeable character at first but that went down hill as the story progressed. She ends up with the SML basically cause she felt sorry for him (and his manipulation), lives with his crappy parents, and has his kid only to be abandoned by him -__-

Then we have the SML... where do we even start?! In short he is spoiled, selfish, and manipulative (cute too but I digress) and he uses all his nasty traits on the FL. I guess they try to make it seem that since his parents are crappy people then we as viewers should have sympathy for him but you don't.

I would continue but I'm getting aggravated just typing about this. Let's just say I wouldn't wish this drama on anyone.

The Bridal Mask  I watched to complete a requirement on the watch challenge....

To be fair..I do not watch korean...I was not invested in any of the actors, I actually started counting eye rolls...The ending was unsatisfactory for me.  

But I never drop a drama I start, because everything deserves a fair chance.    I will never recommend it.

OldAnimeLady:

The Bridal Mask  I watched to complete a requirement on the watch challenge....

To be fair..I do not watch korean...I was not invested in any of the actors, I actually started counting eye rolls...The ending was unsatisfactory for me.  

But I never drop a drama I start, because everything deserves a fair chance.    I will never recommend it.

Woah never dropping a drama once you start??!? But there have been some truly awful dramas produced throughout the years, fair chance or not, watching should be in sync with enjoyment. But then again that's why I asked this question. :)

OldAnimeLady:
I never drop a drama I start, because everything deserves a fair chance.

This is so true! It sucks when you start a bad one cause ya gotta finish it -_-

Is there a character limit? haha

Warrior Baek Dong Soo for sure. 

I've never been let down so much while watching a show. When it started off I was gonna give it like a 9 at least, the child actors were amazing! But then the adults came and it was like they were hell bent on ruining their characters as much as was humanly possible. 

It's been 2 years since I've seen it and I still get upset whenever I think about how these writers ruined this perfectly good drama. Just...ughh I honestly have no idea why I sat through those last 15 or so episodes, I guess I just wanted to prove to myself that I was capable of watching a 16+ ep drama, but in retrospect I really could've chosen a much better one lmao. 

There are too many to name for me.Thia drama are a guilty pleasures for me,since the ml are often so terrible you’re left wondering why the heck the FL would fall in love with him. Plus cdrama with their long dramas way too many episodes  that often ruin the characters by end.

HaveNoJams:

Woah never dropping a drama once you start??!? But there have been some truly awful dramas produced throughout the years, fair chance or not, watching should be in sync with enjoyment. But then again that's why I asked this question. :)

Yes just watch Tag on Netflix the other day for an article I am writing trust me i know.  Ok so the question at what point is the drama irredeemable? I usually watch J-Drama so...By episode 5 or so I know that either the drama is my cup of tea or not.  At that point I am about half way through so why not just finish it...

See I absolutely HATED Hana Yori Dango and Mischevious kiss in Tokyo  BUT I Completed them and they are two of my all time faves now.  If I had dropped them I would never know. and I now know that dropping them would have left me something lacking in the drama watching department..like my benchmark.  

So I always complete something I start so I can say at least its not Death Note Netflix or Pto JK but  its no where near Kazoku Game, Ouroburos or HYD or Hana Kimi.  So my rating scale is set.

Second Love
Ice Fantasy
Missing You
Descendants of the Sun
The Heirs
Heartstrings

Naksken:

Second Love
Ice Fantasy
Missing You
Descendants of the Sun
The Heirs
Heartstrings

Oh Gawd Second love..if you are a Kame fan watch it for the make out scenes then drop it, apparently it was an experiment in late night risque entertainment. It got cancelled due to poor ratings and they had to rush the end (thank goodness).  If you not a Kame fan don't even give it a "second thought".

OldAnimeLady:
Oh Gawd Second love..if you are a Kame fan watch it for the make out scenes then drop it, apparently it was an experiment in late night risque entertainment. It got cancelled due to poor ratings and they had to rush the end (thank goodness).  If you not a Kame fan don't even give it a "second thought".

yeah i rated it 1.

I've never met someone who answered the question "how did you meet your boyfriend?" with "he danced at me"

blerg.

Naksken:

yeah i rated it 1.

I've never met someone who answered the question "how did you meet your boyfriend?" with "he danced at me"

blerg.

OMG I just  spit my drink at teh screen

recent ones:   Man to Man,  Temperature of Love,  Ruler of the Mask

Absolute Boyfriend, Boys over flowers

They have the same actress and she's really bad in my opinion. Her characters are always annoying too.