We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.

the kdrama "eve"...

Meteor Garden. It is so highly ranked and touted but I really didn't like it. I got through a few episodes before dropping it.

He... is not me

I tried to love and enjoy it. But I just couldn't. The story is boring, the characters are irritating and always everyone is angry, mad and shouting to everyone. I don't like it. 

Romance of the little forest.......I like Bin Bin as an Actor but the FL's character just got on my nerves too much to continue

Go Ahead (China, 2020). - it started well but it became boring and I was losing interest. 

The Love Between Devil and Fairy

Winnie:

Go Ahead (China, 2020). - it started well but it became boring and I was losing interest. 

Oh I loved Go Ahead..........Although yes it did get a bit slow in the middle, but most Chinese drama's do that. 

Each to their own I guess :)

I  liked Go Ahead except for  Song Wei Long's mother. That character pretty much ruined the drama for me.  Her son suffered so much mental anguish. Loved Steven Zhang though. 

Purunn:

Oh I loved Go Ahead..........Although yes it did get a bit slow in the middle, but most Chinese drama's do that. 

Each to their own I guess :)

I got to around ep 12 before I started losing interest which was a shame because I liked the 2 dads and the family set up initially but I think the dynamics between the siblings started to change in a way that I didn't like so much. It wasn't that it was slow because I have watched other slice of life/family themed C-dramas. The Bond (another sibling drama) was much more interesting with emotional impact. Anyway I did give it a try :)

Check Out 

I stopped watching it a while ago thinking I would pick it back up but it just became to unbearable

ShotaSidePart:

Check Out 

I stopped watching it a while ago thinking I would pick it back up but it just became to unbearable

Same.