Devils Advocate:
Smile has left you eyes.

You should watch the original Japanese version One Million Stars Falling from the Sky . I watched it first and was pretty blown away by it. Takuya's portrayal is far superior to Seo, and I'm not saying that to bash him, I think he's a good actor, but Takuya's Ryo just seems so natural. Same thing can be said about the fl leads as well. 

ShotaSidePart:

You should watch the original Japanese version One Million Stars Falling from the Sky . I watched it first and was pretty blown away by it. Takuya's portrayal is far superior to Seo, and I'm not saying that to bash him, I think he's a good actor, but Takuya's Ryo just seems so natural. Same thing can be said about the fl leads as well. 

I was about to recommend the original as well. The remake watered down Ryo's character and added tons of filler (and of course chickened out of one of the key plot points). Kimura Takuya is not the best actor out there, but he played Ryo well, certainly a cut above SIG's portrayal. Fukatsu Eri was wonderful as usual, and I enjoyed her chemistry with Kimura.

ShotaSidePart:

Actually, I was about to check that one. Mainly because it has only 12 episodes, so I am sure that they won't drag the plot by much. Also heard good opinion about it. (As a matter of fact, heard really good opinion about The Smile has left your eyes also, but has to drop it after just two episodes). Maybe I could give it a try, watch 2-3 episodes and come to a decision whether to watch it or not. The problem is that I didn't likevthe premise as much. 

kitty10:

I was about to recommend the original as well. The remake watered down Ryo's character and added tons of filler (and of course chickened out of one of the key plot points). Kimura Takuya is not the best actor out there, but he played Ryo well, certainly a cut above SIG's portrayal. Fukatsu Eri was wonderful as usual, and I enjoyed her chemistry with Kimura.

That explains the episode gap between the Kdrama and Jdrama. Not a big fan of the premise though. Maybe will give it a try and decide after watching 2-3 episodes. :-)

well-intended love

Devils Advocate:

Smile has left you eyes. First of all not a big fan of Seo in Guk, especially when he's acting all cocky. Also, didn't like the fact that they are using the Second female lead for their advantage and the old cliche way of Female lead loving a jerk and turning him into good person/understanding him kind of plot.

Whenever I See that kind of plot, reminds me of those idiotic people who stays in abused relationship or those people who goes behind messed up f*ckboys whom they know are messed up, but thinks that they could change them and all those bullsh*t. 

Dropped pretty quickly when it aired. As well can't watch his face on the screen, very unattractive person to me, can't lie.

Carolina:

Dropped pretty quickly when it aired. As well can't watch his face on the screen, very unattractive person to me, can't lie.

Thought I'd never see this comment. His face looks like a squinty duck.

kitty10:

And I thought the only me who doesn't like his squashed face look. lol

Trust:

Meow, The Secret Boy 

My fave ongoing drama right now, so cute! 

Why didn't you like it?

kitty10:

lmao

Trust:

Meow, The Secret Boy 

I would've wanted to drop it too, I don't find the plot interesting but I love watching the cat :3

He is Psychometric 

Money Flower - The acting was good, I just didn't feel attached to the characters and didn't care about what would happen to them so i dropped it at ep 12

The King's Avatar - Eps. 24 - 25

Wrong List

HeloMekInVegas:

The King's Avatar - Eps. 24 - 25

Whahaha only eps 24 and 25?! Are you sure you'r in the right list? :))

AngeLinLove:

Money Flower - The acting was good, I just didn't feel attached to the characters and didn't care about what would happen to them so i dropped it at ep 12

Dropped it after episode 1 or 2.  Same, their stories didn't wake up my curiosity.