the kdrama "eve"...

Meteor Garden. It is so highly ranked and touted but I really didn't like it. I got through a few episodes before dropping it.

He... is not me

I tried to love and enjoy it. But I just couldn't. The story is boring, the characters are irritating and always everyone is angry, mad and shouting to everyone. I don't like it. 

Romance of the little forest.......I like Bin Bin as an Actor but the FL's character just got on my nerves too much to continue

Go Ahead (China, 2020). - it started well but it became boring and I was losing interest. 

The Love Between Devil and Fairy

Winnie:

Go Ahead (China, 2020). - it started well but it became boring and I was losing interest. 

Oh I loved Go Ahead..........Although yes it did get a bit slow in the middle, but most Chinese drama's do that. 

Each to their own I guess :)

I  liked Go Ahead except for  Song Wei Long's mother. That character pretty much ruined the drama for me.  Her son suffered so much mental anguish. Loved Steven Zhang though. 

Purunn:

Oh I loved Go Ahead..........Although yes it did get a bit slow in the middle, but most Chinese drama's do that. 

Each to their own I guess :)

I got to around ep 12 before I started losing interest which was a shame because I liked the 2 dads and the family set up initially but I think the dynamics between the siblings started to change in a way that I didn't like so much. It wasn't that it was slow because I have watched other slice of life/family themed C-dramas. The Bond (another sibling drama) was much more interesting with emotional impact. Anyway I did give it a try :)

Check Out 

I stopped watching it a while ago thinking I would pick it back up but it just became to unbearable

ShotaSidePart:

Check Out 

I stopped watching it a while ago thinking I would pick it back up but it just became to unbearable

Same.