A Place In The Sun 

I don't know why I watched this.

I can't drop anything in my life, so the dramas too...

Sleepless Society: Nyctophobia

It just got boring...

Listening Snow Tower.

For the 2nd time dropped it.

last dropped was Takane to Hana but Oh My General and Romance is a Bonus Book are currently on hold indefinitely

When the Camellia Blooms, I watched 20 minutes in and got bored lol

I’m not good at dropping things, I tend to hang in to the bitter end. However, hate watching 63 episodes of a beloved Chinese drama and three versions of a beloved Jdrama broke me and now I’m able to drop dramas that aren’t working out and avoid the pain. 

Man to Man-love me some Park Hae Jin, but I just could not deal with the FL. 

Bad Guys-Vile City. I disliked the turn of events on so many levels. 

Rookie Historian Goo Hae Ryung

It was not that bad, but male lead was too stupid, so I could not stand. Also, the drama did not form curiosity. There was no reason to continue. 

Less than Evil. I just cant continue to watch. 

crystalstars:

When the Camellia Blooms, I watched 20 minutes in and got bored lol

It's pretty slow and it's not that captivating for me. Guess watching more the leads and funny 2nd lead man.

I love dramas:

I can't drop anything in my life, so the dramas too...

As much as I love dramas, I love myself more.

Schmetterling:

I’m not good at dropping things, I tend to hang in to the bitter end. However, hate watching 63 episodes of a beloved Chinese drama and three versions of a beloved Jdrama broke me and now I’m able to drop dramas that aren’t working out and avoid the pain. 

Man to Man-love me some Park Hae Jin, but I just could not deal with the FL. 

Bad Guys-Vile City. I disliked the turn of events on so many levels. 

Trying my best to avoid long Cdramas or 100 episodes Kdramas, even if I may like some of the casts.

Man To Man, many of us were pissed off with the FL, but we completed the drama then only because of Park Hae Jin.

Bad Guys, don't think I'll ever give it a go, like a chance I gave at least to the dropped dramas.

@Carolina

The original Bad Guys I really enjoyed. It was the sequel that I could not get through.  PHJ did a good job in the original and I loved the convicts’ relationships and evolutions. 

I’ve done my share of long Cdramas and enjoyed many, just not the One That Shall Not Be Named. ; ) 

Flower Crew: Joseon Marriage Agency.

A whole lot of nothing.

When Camellia Blooms.

This rural story doesn't captivate me.  Guess I enjoy city dramas.