Extraordinary You, unfortunately...

Perhaps it was because I was expecting something different than what I got from the drama. I have been struggling to finish dramas these days..

Carolina:

Avoiding all the med dramas and Park Shin Hye. There are more actresses I don't enjoy in a drama and she's one of them. 

I tried to pick it up 3 times but gave up. There's nothing I like about the drama or her. I do respect when others claim she's their favorite though. :) I'm sure there are good medical dramas out there, I just have to find them. ^^

Soul Plate - watched two episodes (for Cha Eun Woo) but it’s really advertising for Korean food so I really can’t relate. 

Carolina:

I dropped it too, some of us did. Me, because of the FL, her character was annoying.

Good to know I'm not the only one to drop it. The story and the characters couldn't sustain my interest...so it was a let down for me. 

ChessWidow:

Soul Plate - watched two episodes (for Cha Eun Woo) but it’s really advertising for Korean food so I really can’t relate. 

Never heard of. Have you seen Top Management, YouTube series starring Cha Eun Woo?

Trust:

Flower Crew: Joseon Marriage Agency  - The males in this drama are all crazy goodlooking, but that isn't enough to keep me interested in the drama itself. 

Kareshi wo Ron de Kaimashita - Didn't like the FL at all. A dude cheated on her for like 5 times and yet she married him.

Same regarding Flower Crew.

Good I didn't give a try to the jdrama you've mentioned.

Abyss! Girl the ratings made me SCARED.

Carolina:

Never heard of. Have you seen Top Management, YouTube series starring Cha Eun Woo?

No, I haven’t seen it. Just looked it up and it requires a subscription. Will add it to my Plan To Watch list, though. 

Gulsan:

Unfortunately „Pretty Noona“ :( 

Ow, that was the one that got me into the Kdrama world lol 

Carolina:

Is she the same writer of SWDBS? Woah, there's a big difference between the storyline here and there. Is she having a life crisis or something?

Yeah, she wrote SWDBS, Woman of Dignity, Miracle That We Met. I'm also watching her older drama My Love Eun Dong

maybe it's just me but I liked some other writers' previous dramas better than their newer ones (like Eulachacha Waikiki 2 was also disappointing) maybe they are suffering from writer's block or I had too high expectations  xD

I feel bad because I love the male leads but. My strange hero. It was just so boring and I hated the love story and the revenge story wasnt good enough to stay for. Even with the amazing cast. Boring story and I am out. 

I dropped a lot of dramas because of the number of episodes, plot  ,no subtitles etc.. The last one I dropped was master devil don't kiss me season 2