My absolute boyfriend

Rookie historian go have rhyung

Dandelion:

Misty

After dropping it, picked it up again, skipped through few episodes and completed it. Not a nice ending.

Mr. Fighting    (was hoping it would pick up becuz i loved him in Ashes of Love)  Dropped at ep 4.  Couldn't get into the supporting characters either, although that can take time i suppose.

Boss & Me (watched it till like ep 17 and the plot became soo boring I don't even remember what it was about)

King2hearts (The FL acting turned me off sooo bad even though I loved her in Empress Ki. It was just too awkward in this drama)

Our Glamourous Time (The plot wasn't interesting enough. I slept through the 3rd episode)

Arthdal Chronicles  (I really liked Tagon's character and I really wanted to see him evolve but the time skip kinda ruined that)

JoanneSmith:

Mr. Fighting    (was hoping it would pick up becuz i loved him in Ashes of Love)  Dropped at ep 4.  Couldn't get into the supporting characters either, although that can take time i suppose.

Same disappointment I had with My True Friend. I thought I will for sure enjoy it because it's Deng Lun, but nop, and the chemistry wasn't there, so I had to drop it sadly.

Sofially:

Boss & Me (watched it till like ep 17 and the plot became soo boring I don't even remember what it was about)

King2hearts (The FL acting turned me off sooo bad even though I loved her in Empress Ki. It was just too awkward in this drama)

Our Glamourous Time (The plot wasn't interesting enough. I slept through the 3rd episode)

Arthdal Chronicles  (I really liked Tagon's character and I really wanted to see him evolve but the time skip kinda ruined that)

King2hearts I am still planning to pick it up again, but it's still in the dropped list and don't know if I will give it another chance anytime soon. I don't like his character in this drama, the only thing that saved it was that I like Lee Seung Gi.

I skipped Arthadal and Boss & Me, kinda knew I won't enjoy them and from the teasers I saw lately I am glad I did so.

Age of Youth 2. I absolutely adored S1, though!

my rookie historian goo hae hyun? - anyway I stan cha eun woo, but his acting ruined it. there's literally no chemistry between the 2 leads I ship the female lead with other people. I think the story and everything else was great other than that.

Channel wa Sonomama!!

The fact that it's only 5 episodes long and I had enough after only 1...

Iceman; the time traveler 

WATCHER, Doctor Detective