One Spring Night

Joseon Survival

Angel's Last Mission: Love

The Untamed

My amazing boyfriend 2

RouteVenus:

Regarding Healer: Its my favorite drama but I admit that the first three episodes are not the easiest to get through. The relationships between the characters are unclear, the main trio doesnt interact much and there are too many flashbacks - that dont make much sense at this point. 

Its a drama that is REALLY worth finishing. Id reccomend to wait with dropping it at least until around episodes 6/7. By that time the story starts to make much more sense and youll be so in love with the characters you wont be able to let them go :). Good luck!

I agree! Give Healer another chance. It was the same way for me until episode 5-6, then I'm hooked and ended up loving the story and the characters. Have fun watching!

Hotel de la luna dropped ep 4. The drama is too overrated just a fashion show and the plot is not intersting at all.

Babel.....not my cup of tea...

love-ya:

Hotel de la luna dropped ep 4. The drama is too overrated just a fashion show and the plot is not intersting at all.

Yes finally someone said it! lmao agreed I'm still watching it though since I'm only interested in watching the ghosts. ML is dull and no chemistry between the leads. I really wanted to like this since I loved The Master's Sun/A Korean Odyssey but this one's just meh... 8.8 rating is too high for this drama it feels more overrated than Goblin/DOTS rn

crystalstars:

Yes finally someone said it! lmao agreed I'm still watching it though since I'm only interested in watching the ghosts. ML is dull and no chemistry between the leads. I really wanted to like this since I loved The Master's Sun/A Korean Odyssey but this one's just meh... 8.8 rating is too high for this drama it feels more overrated than Goblin/DOTS rn

I hated dots and goblin was so good at first but then the plot become boring. I think we have the same taste in dramas^^

Love Affairs in the Afternoon

Love and Destiny

Somehow 18

class of lies, hootel deluna. unless its some wacky plot, everything seems cliche, boring, and predictable to me.