I've been starving for romance drama ! I wish I can watch best of the best romance drama :D
Ahh well my favourite romance in a drama was King2Hearts. But I see you've already watched that. :D hehe
I'll split my selections in two. XD For the more romance orientated dramas: "Secret Garden" - Even if it's not now, you have to see this once. "Queen In Hyun's Man" - This drama still has part of my heart. <3 "You're Beautiful" - Very first drama, and still my favorite. "Coffee Prince" - Everything a drama needs. "Smiling Pasta" - Taiwanese drama, it's utterly adorable and always makes me happy. Fluff done well. <3 These dramas are amazing, but romance isn't the main focus at all times, but there's still quite a lot. "King 2 Hearts" - I still live in this drama from time to time, it stole my soul. "City Hunter" - I hated Boys Before Flowers, but this drama made me a Lee Min Ho fan for life. <3 I always need a little, or a lot, of romance in my dramas, so I know that romance craving! :P I'm on the hunt for a new one now too. XD
Sorry to post again, but I ransacked ylisse's list and watched The Greatest Love , and I have to second that recommendation because it is AMAZING. It's a definite must watch for romance lovers.
my girlfriend is gumihu the greatest romance and drama on the all world i like it and watch it more than once and still want to ,it's complet nothing missed ,this drama not lack for anything i love it
I can highly recommend Orange Days. Jdrama. I loved it. Sweet romance and great friendships. To me this is a hidden gem. Worth watching!!
-winnie- wrote: I can highly recommend Orange Days. Jdrama. I loved it. Sweet romance and great friendships. To me this is a hidden gem. Worth watching!!

Second that !
My best romance drama is Koizora
My favorites are Secret Garden, Reply 1997, Can You Hear My Heart, Kimi wa Petto, Will it Snow at Christmas?, Piece, Pride, 49 Days, Operation Proposal, Scent of a Woman, Miss Rose, The Moon that Embraces the Sun, Biscuit Teacher and Star Candy and Beloved.
Rich Man Poor Woman, My Girlfriend Is A Gumiho
Hana Yori Dango of course *0*
But I really enjoyed " Sorry I love you" <3 , "Spring Waltz" and The Princess'man = masterpiece .