I recently kind of just ran out of dramas to watch... yeah it's weird, but I just can't find any that are worth watching. Any recommendations for Chinese dramas would be amazing. Thanks guys! 

Put Your Head on My Shoulder

The Love Equations

Go Go Squid

Le Coup de Foudre

A Love So Beautiful

Mr Fighting

• Everyone Wants To Meet You

• Dr. cutie

• Well-Intended Love 2

• The Great Ruler

• Fairyland Lovers

• The pillow book 

Not sure what you like so I'll just give ones you should check out:

Modern Dramas:

A Little Reunion (a family drama-really heartwarming)

All Is Well (also a family drama-dramatic and sad at times)

Intense Love (if you like fluff...not a deep story and just romance)

Ode to Joy (centered around women who become really good friends and their struggles with romance and work; there's a second season too but it kind of repeats a lot of the conflicts presented in the first season)

The Bad Kids (super short-only 12 eps-it's a suspense drama...amazing acting and script-writing)

The King's Avatar (a gaming drama, no romance but great friendships)

We Are All Alone (a focus on the C-ent industry and centered around Xiang Wan, an agent for celebrities)

When We Were Young 2018 (good school/youth drama, more emphasis on friendship than romance)

With You (school/youth drama with a cute romance, nicely acted, changes tone towards the end into a more dramatic plot; if you like this you should also check out My Huckleberry Friends and Unrequited Love (there's two different productions of this too))

Historical/Costume:

Go Princess Go (if you like low-brow humor)

Legend of Zhen Huan (one of the most popular palace dramas out there, lots of harem drama)

Nirvana in Fire (also a popular drama, well-written and acted)

Scarlet Heart (this is a time-traveling romance drama...also very popular)

The Rise of Phoenixes (this does run into some predictable cliches but it's very well acted and such a pretty drama)

The Story of Ming Lan (centers around a female lead who is smart and calculative to survive; slow-burn romance...ending is rushed though)

Costume dramas I didn't watch but heard good things about:

Joy of Life (I heard this is humorous too and will be getting multiple seasons)

The Untamed (saw the cut edition but heard that the full version is much better; has a slow start)

The Romance of Tiger and Rose (it's very meta; about a scriptwriter who enters into her own script and has to get out of it)

watch a dream of splendor

In Time With You