We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
  1. Voice epi 1-3
  2. The Lover epi 4-6
  3. Find Yourself epi 15-24
 David William Gibson:

Need help looking for a drama (taiwanese) about a guy who works as a architecture but got into an accident that caused a girl to no be able to walk again, the company he works for won't compensate them and he is forced to leave for and then he goes to I think countryside and he looks for a place to live and stops at an inn I think that's what is called by the seaside/beach. Later on he and the FL build a house together. P.S how do I create a form?

T-drama you're looking for, Way Back Into Love (2011).... watched it on Netflix but dropped it. There was other current dramas  Not sure about P.S. question. Good Luck.

HeloMekInVegas:

T-drama you're looking for, Way Back Into Love (2011).... watched it on Netflix but dropped it. There was other current dramas  Not sure about P.S. question. Good Luck.

Thanks that the one 

Forest Ep 20

Tell me what you saw EP 9

Mood Indigo, the final episode

The Fiery Priest Episode 11

Nobody Knows episode 1. It was great, I recommend you guys try this one out.

one spring night ep 2

Sorn Ngao Ruk eps 11-14 I'm still not a fan of the new FL actress but the drama is addicting! 

Gracious Revenge ep 83- 84

Lion Pride episode 5

Well Intended Love S2, Ep. 6 

Kinda getting tired of FL's flip-flopping attitude towrds ML. The second couple, ML's assistant and FL's best friend are who we are rooting for, and the two "actors" can be together. LOL.