What's the best long drama you've watched? (over 50 episodes, the longer the better, haha!)
Hmm The only one I have officially completed was You Are My Destiny. I really enjoyed it, despite the crazy roller coaster drama. ^^ I guess it counts as my only favorite...for now. lol

I'm currently working on Unstoppable High Kick and Pink Lipstick. Unstoppable is pretty funny and Pink Lipstick is still stuck in flashback mode. -_-
Sleepninja wrote: Hmm The only one I have officially completed was You Are My Destiny. I really enjoyed it, despite the crazy roller coaster drama. ^^ I guess it counts as my only favorite...for now. lol

I'm currently working on Unstoppable High Kick and Pink Lipstick. Unstoppable is pretty funny and Pink Lipstick is still stuck in flashback mode. -_-

Would you recommend You Are My Destiny? ^^
I want to watch more long dramas, but it's impossible to choose one, haha! There's so many good out there.

Haha I'm working on Unstoppable High Kick too! xD I've only watched 2 episodes this far and I find the fake laughter quite annoying, haha. I hope it becomes better when you get to know the characters more!

Oh Pink Lipstick is my first and only completed drama with over 100+ episodes!
Many people get stuck on the flashback episodes, but I really liked them. Maybe it's because I didn't think of them as a long flashback, but as the real beginning. I find it interesting (and frustrating haha) to watch all those horrible events taking place. xD I think that you should try get through the flashback part (but only if you believe it's worth it ofc! ^^), the revenge is really good and I like the ending.
KangAhSsi wrote: Would you recommend You Are My Destiny? ^^
I want to watch more long dramas, but it's impossible to choose one, haha! There's so many good out there.

Haha I'm working on Unstoppable High Kick too! xD I've only watched 2 episodes this far and I find the fake laughter quite annoying, haha. I hope it becomes better when you get to know the characters more!

Oh Pink Lipstick is my first and only completed drama with over 100+ episodes!
Many people get stuck on the flashback episodes, but I really liked them. Maybe it's because I didn't think of them as a long flashback, but as the real beginning. I find it interesting (and frustrating haha) to watch all those horrible events taking place. xD I think that you should try get through the flashback part (but only if you believe it's worth it ofc! ^^), the revenge is really good and I like the ending.

Hmm I would recommend it if you like makjang, since there are some exaggerated circumstances. I found it very enjoyable and I definitely found it worth the watch as it introduced me to a bunch of actors that I might not have seen otherwise. I now keep an eye out for them in other dramas. :)

It definitely takes a few episodes to really get into it, but the comedy is definitely worth sitting through the fake laughter. Also, there is a lot more going on in the plot than they let on in the beginning episodes. :) I also really love the younger characters, their interactions are great!

Yeah, it's definitely interesting to see how they all met and what happened. I guess I just wasn't in the mood for a slower plot at the time that I started it. lol I'm definitely looking forward to the time when the revenge plot really kicks in.
Queen Seun Duk (I hope I spelled that right)
Perhaps asadoras like Oshin or Amachan? Older asadoras like Oshin (aired in 1983) was 300+ episodes, 15 minutes each, whilst the latter was 156 episodes
'oshin' love !!! famous princess higher than the sky wider than earth
Unexpected You Cruel Palace I forgot about My Daughter Seo Young.
I just finished A Clear Midsummer Night. It's 51 episodes long haha, and it's really really good c:
My two longer dramas are "Suspicious three brothers" (70) and "Inborn Pair" (85). DEFINITELY I prefer the first one! It's an awesome drama! I finished the second one with a lot of effort... it became boring and almost unbearable after the 60th episode U_U
I second Queen Seon Duk if you're interested in a historical drama! I was totally hooked on this^^
Oh! I posted this thread wrong!

If it's possible, it would be great if a moderator could move this to General Asia Forum. :)
KangAhSsi wrote: Oh! I posted this thread wrong!

If it's possible, it would be great if a moderator could move this to General Asia Forum. :)

Done :)
Are you interested in Taiga dramas (Historical Japanese dramas) like Atsu Hime, Ryoma Den and Taira no Kiyomori or asadoras like Oshin, Amachan and Carnation.