Almost everyone who's been around dramaland for awhile develops a bias, usually towards an actor/actress. For every fan of Lee Min Ho, there's another for Park Shin Hye, or one for Jang Geun Suk...I could go on forever; but what about the characters?! There's got to be that one character that makes you laugh really hard; everytime they're on the screen, you melt...I'm talking character BIAS!!! My bias is Li Da Ren from In Time With You. Even though he frustrated me to no end, months after watching I can't get him out of my head. So loyal, and such a great friend...doesn't hurt that he was played by Chen Bo Lin, either!! So what's your character bias??
Oh, I can't name only one!! If I have to, then I'll say Yankumi (Gokusen). :) Other characters that became very dear to me while watching them are: Sumire and Momo (Kimi wa petto), Hanazawa Rui (Hana yori dango) and Kazehaya Shouta (Kimi ni todoke) because he was such a kind, good, sweet guy.
Drama: TIE: Domyouji Tsukasa from Hana Yori Dango and Eun Oh from Arang and the Magistrate Movie: L from Death Note seriez Anime: Also L from Death Note
Ah, did you watch the movie kimi no todoke, or the anime? I like both, but the movie holds a special place in my heart because I started reading the manga right before I watched it, and it was just the way I pictured it would be.
Drama: J-Bloody monday Momo - Kimi wa peto Bem- Yokai ningen Bem Kawato - Rookies Saru - saru luck Movie Takuma - i give my first love to you
omggggggg let's see. Probably Prince Yang Myung from The Moon that Embraces the Sun Kang Mireu from White Christmas Gil Ra Im from Secret Garden
I love this idea!!

Dramas:
Bi Dam - Queen Seon Duk
Maru - Innocent Man
Yankumi - Gokusen
Hiroto - Last Cinderella
Akiyama - Liar Game
Kyohei - Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge
Kairiqu wrote: Ah, did you watch the movie kimi no todoke, or the anime? I like both, but the movie holds a special place in my heart because I started reading the manga right before I watched it, and it was just the way I pictured it would be.

I only watched the movie! It was so sweet. :)

Aya97 wrote: I love this idea!!

Dramas:
Bi Dam - Queen Seon Duk
Maru - Innocent Man
Yankumi - Gokusen
Hiroto - Last Cinderella
Akiyama - Liar Game

Oh, how could I forget to mention Akiyama?! Silly me. I need to watch Liar Game 2 asap. (I also liked Hiroto, but I wouldn't call him a favourite character. One of the most beautiful, though!)
Miho - My Girlfriend is a Gumiho (Shin Min Ah) - I think every man fell in love with her, I'm of course no exception. Lee Cha Don/ Lee Kang Seok - The Incarnation of Money (Kang Ji Hwan) Lee Jin Soo - Coffee House (Kang Ji Hwan)
Cha Bong Gun -- Heading to the Ground Kang Baek Ho -- Operation Proposal Shin Woo -- You're Beautiful
I wish I'd had a friend like Akira (Nobuta wo Produce) when I was in school. We would've been complementary kinds of weird.

Tsundere Akuma-san in Nakuna, Hara-chan. She was adorable. But I do love every character in that drama, particularly Akuma-san, Tanaka-kun and Makihiro.

I didn't like Youkai Ningen Bem, but I loved Anne as Bela.

And Sasaki Kuranosuke's character in Boku to Star no 99nichi (which I never finished) is forever my woobie. And also his character in Otenki Onee-san, just he gets the girl this time, sort of.

edit: Oh, and recently I want a little brother like Haru in Abunai Houkago.
Aya97 wrote: I love this idea!!

Dramas:
Bi Dam - Queen Seon Duk
Maru - Innocent Man
Yankumi - Gokusen
Hiroto - Last Cinderella
Akiyama - Liar Game

Oh NO!! I forgot Kyohei!! ahhhhhhh....
I have 2 characters so far that has really stayed in my heart: Yeo Woon (Warrior Baek Dong Soo) -> behind the coldness the character was complicated and deep, really loyal and good... and that really attracted me to him; he made me feel his emotions... Hwang Baek Hyun (God of Study) -> I just love him.. he is stubborn but caring and always not afraid to say his opinion or stand up for a friend. (These are the characters that made me adore actor Yoo Seung-Ho as he played both of them. :] )
D_Angel wrote: Yeo Woon (Warrior Baek Dong Soo) -> behind the coldness the character was complicated and deep, really loyal and good... and that really attracted me to him; he made me feel his emotions...

I thought I was gonna hate him, but it was really impossible to. From the beginning to the end, even though he was a "bad guy", you still gotta love the guy.
Nakatsu Shiuchi (Ikuta Toma) ~ Hana Kimi....I had major 2nd lead syndrome with him! Shiomi Eiji (Katori Shingo) ~ Bara no nai Hanaya....He was so sweet Hatanaka Kosaku (Kamenashi Kazuya) ~ One Pound Gospel.....was so hyper and cute Hitachiin Hikaru & Kaoru (Takagi Shinpei & Manpei) ~ Ouran Highschool Host Club....twins, gotta love em! Tsukumo Ryusuke (Kimura Takuya) ~ Mr. Brain....character that is smart sexy and sweet Yoo Jong Wan (So Ji Sub) ~ Master's Sun....who hasn't fallen for this character??? sorry list is so long, but this is just the tip of the iceberg!!