My Dearest is one of the best historical Korean dramas, if not the best

River where the moon rises 8/10

Northern raveller:

My Dearest is one of the best historical Korean dramas, if not the best

It is very good, but for me "empress ki" is the best (and i watched nearly all of them)

Hi! Joining in! I am a big fan of historical dramas :33

Arthdal Chronicles s2 was a 10/10 for me. Still need answers regarding the Sa Ya situation though

hoshthegoat:

Arthdal Chronicles s2 was a 10/10 for me. Still need answers regarding the Sa Ya situation though

Wow really?! Hmm maybe I should give it a second chance... 

fiflydramalover:

Wow really?! Hmm maybe I should give it a second chance... 

I mean, I understand it's not for everyone, but for me it hits right in a lot ways genre wise and I'm trash for Sa Ya and Yang Cha so that probably helps.

I have been watching Word of Honour recently and omg, love love LOVE it. Wen Kexing is such a loveable character even though he's lowkey crazy af. I'm only 1/3 of the way through and I have not a single complaint. 

I love historical dramas and BLs, this show is like a dream for me. It's as BL-ish as China allows. 

Cupcake:

I have been watching Word of Honour recently and omg, love love LOVE it. Wen Kexing is such a loveable character even though he's lowkey crazy af. I'm only 1/3 of the way through and I have not a single complaint. 

I love historical dramas and BLs, this show is like a dream for me. It's as BL-ish as China allows. 

Not really into BL but WOH is definitely one of my favourites - I strongly recommend "The Untamed" if you haven't seen it yet.

I'm glad to have found this forum that shares information about historical series/movies. Greetings from a new member here.

Hello, I'm joining the club!

Cupcake:
I have been watching Word of Honour recently

Make sure you watch episode 37. The streaming site I was using ended at ep 36, so I had to find ep 37 myself to complete the series.

I'm planning on making some Emblem badges soon with titles like: Wuxia, Xianxia, Sageuk Lover. 

a sample

Wow wow wow. I never knew MDL had clubs! Since I'm a historical Cdrama veteran I really want to join this one!