embleciel:
There's also the 2008 version starring Hu Ge, Ariel Lin, Liu Shishi, and Yuan Hong. (This version is memorable, because Hu Ge was in a major car accident that halted filming.)

Thank you for the feedback I appreciate it :)) I was doubting between the version of 2003 or 2008 because of Hu Ge and I remember reading about his accident, that made a big impact on the community. But I choose the 2003 because @Estelll told me that this production team also made the 2006 version and it' a good fit of the 2003 production.

wow, i love this ! thanks for banners and badges

Look I'm a huge fan of Zhao Liying ... if anyone has tried her older dramas .... can you tell me some good ones

Sam:

Look I'm a huge fan of Zhao Liying ... if anyone has tried her older dramas .... can you tell me some good ones

Legend of Lu Zhen! That's when I first saw her. 

WandereR:

Legend of Lu Zhen! That's when I first saw her. 

Is it good ...I want to start with something ... eventually I will watch more of her

Sam:

Is it good ...I want to start with something ... eventually I will watch more of her

It's not bad, palace-harem smart FL type of plot. 

Sam:

I enjoyed

-Journey of Flower

-Boss and Me

Blizzardahm:

I enjoyed

-Journey of Flower

-Boss and Me

I have already enjoyed Boss and Me ... I will try Journey of Flower ... thanks!! :-)

For anyone who has watched Sound of the Desert, does the drama lean more towards Wuxia or pure historical? Thanks!

Blizzardahm:

For anyone who has watched Sound of the Desert, does the drama lean more towards Wuxia or pure historical? Thanks!

It leans more towards historical, but has some wuxia elements. 

Great drama btw, as long as you don't mind heartbreaking love-triangles (personally, this is one of the few dramas that I liked the way the love triangle was handled, both guys totally deserved the girl)!! And terrible cgi dears, lol! XD

Estelll:

It leans more towards historical, but has some wuxia elements. 

Great drama btw, as long as you don't mind heartbreaking love-triangles (personally, this is one of the few dramas that I liked the way the love triangle was handled, both guys totally deserved the girl)!! And terrible cgi dears, lol! XD

Okay, great! Thanks!! 

Sam:

Estelll:

Thanks for these .... I heard Noble Aspiration has 3 parts ...and for 3rd part they changed the cast entirely so o don't know if it will be good

Aside from like the first ep, Cuo Dian Yuan Yang is pretty light hearted and goofy, I enjoyed it and recommend. 

I never finished Legend of Lu Zhen since the male lead and second female lead started getting on my nerves. Zhao Liying was great in it, and I might finish it, eventually.  It's a little different from a lot of palace dramas since she isn't in the harem, so that's something to look forward to.

I liked her character in Rookie Agent Rouge but I also never finished it (I have so many shows on hold). The male lead is also pretty annoying, but up to the ep I stopped at, they haven't fallen in love yet so it was expected. 

I remember being upset at the male lead in journey of the flower but  I don't remember why lol.

Generally speaking I've dislike most of the male leads in her dramas. Not the actors, just personalities of the male leads, but that has nothing to do with her.

I just finished the untamed. Yayy my first historical drama I completed!

Well what should I say? It was soooo sooo good. I regret watching it so late but even more than that I regret finishing it so fast. Since, it was 50 episodes long, my goal was to watch 5eps everyday & yeah I got attached to it. Now when I completed it, it feels like a piece of my heart was taken away from me lol.

Why did it have to be so good & at the same time so emotional. The relationship between the 3 siblings was so precious. I never cried watching a drama but what? I cried 5-6 times watching this one & that's mainly because  the emotions were portrayed in such a beautiful way & definitely that bgm was there to make me cry more.

It just been 20 mins & I feel empty :') I told my mom about this drama & she told me, she sneakily watched me watching it & now she wants to watch it too. Will rewatch it soon with her :)

It was really a great experience watching this drama!

Sorry for the long post