Caspleo:

I just finished the untamed. Yayy my first historical drama I completed!

Well what should I say? It was soooo sooo good. I regret watching it so late but even more than that I regret finishing it so fast. Since, it was 50 episodes long, my goal was to watch 5eps everyday & yeah I got attached to it. Now when I completed it, it feels like a piece of my heart was taken away from me lol.

Why did it have to be so good & at the same time so emotional. The relationship between the 3 siblings was so precious. I never cried watching a drama but what? I cried 5-6 times watching this one & that's mainly because  the emotions were portrayed in such a beautiful way & definitely that bgm was there to make me cry more.

It just been 20 mins & I feel empty :') I told my mom about this drama & she told me, she sneakily watched me watching it & now she wants to watch it too. Will rewatch it soon with her :)

It was really a great experience watching this drama!

Sorry for the long post

No need to feel sorry for your post, lol, as an Untamed fan, posts like this give me life!! :) 

And yeah, this is a drama with heart and SOUL first of all, main reason that most people take a long long loooong time to get over it -- if they ever do... I'm not sure I have done so, it's been 2 years & I still get emotional every time I'm listening to the OST or stumbling upon a random gif/picture/video of it!! ^.^

I watched it last year, then watched the Special, then rewatched the original, and then read the novel, watched the donghua and the chibi.. 

Even now I'm still thinking of rewatching it from time to time, but now I know the story by heart, so I think I have to wait a bit before I do that... In any case, I'm still not over it yet.. lol.

I guess it will take a lot of time for me to get over it. Currently I am happily watching all the bts & special edition. I am glad I decided to give this a try! :)

Caspleo:

I just finished the untamed. Yayy my first historical drama I completed!

Well what should I say? It was soooo sooo good. I regret watching it so late but even more than that I regret finishing it so fast. Since, it was 50 episodes long, my goal was to watch 5eps everyday & yeah I got attached to it. Now when I completed it, it feels like a piece of my heart was taken away from me lol.

Why did it have to be so good & at the same time so emotional. The relationship between the 3 siblings was so precious. I never cried watching a drama but what? I cried 5-6 times watching this one & that's mainly because  the emotions were portrayed in such a beautiful way & definitely that bgm was there to make me cry more.

It just been 20 mins & I feel empty :') I told my mom about this drama & she told me, she sneakily watched me watching it & now she wants to watch it too. Will rewatch it soon with her :)

It was really a great experience watching this drama!

Sorry for the long post

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you :)

Welcome to The Untamed fan club too.  It's an experience that shall never be forgotten, especially since it's your first ever historical.

WandereR:
Congratulations! I'm so happy for you :)

Welcome to The Untamed fan club too.  It's an experience that shall never be forgotten, especially since it's your first ever historical.

Yep! Thanks for welcoming me :D It was a really good experience after all those historical that went to my dropped list lol. I never expected to like a historical but I am glad I started this out of the blue.

It's been 10 day's somebody posted something here so I just re-post the few words I said about The Imperial Coroner

This was a well thought out intelligent series! It was impossible to neglect a part because then you would have already lost a lot of important information. The whole series had a good flow and there wasn't a moment that bored me. I found the main group of 5.... intelligent and entertaining with their mutual silly jokes :)  Yes this was a good run, loved it ♥️
Definitely worth a 9/10 

If you're interested in watching this drama then read the article that @Cho Na and @WandereR ✍(◔◡◔) wrote 

Enjoy (>‿◠)✌

Shenmi:

It's been 10 day's somebody posted something here so I just re-post the few words I said about The Imperial Coroner

This was a well thought out intelligent series! It was impossible to neglect a part because then you would have already lost a lot of important information. The whole series had a good flow and there wasn't a moment that bored me. I found the main group of 5.... intelligent and entertaining with their mutual silly jokes :)  Yes this was a good run, loved it ♥️
Definitely worth a 9/10 

If you're interested in watching this drama then read the article that @Cho Na and @WandereR ✍(◔◡◔) wrote 

Enjoy (>‿◠)✌

Thanks, my dear friend for quoting our article :D

Just to share a ittle bit - I think for the coming months, I'll dip into my Classic Watch Project (which is growing even bigger!) and pick up one of the older dramas.  Most of the historicals lately are romance centred, which is great for those who love light-hearted content.  

I'll probably do this after I finish Queen Seon Duk, which is quite awesome but a little dated since it's a 2009 production.

Since I did J-historical taiga Yae no Sakura in April, K-sageuk Queen SD in May/ June, the next one is probably going to be a C-historical. Either The Longest Day in Chang'an or Secret of the Three Kingdoms. Hmmm....

Can someone please explain me The Untamed's ending regarding Nie Huaisang? No matter how much I try, I don't get it :')

Caspleo:

Can someone please explain me The Untamed's ending regarding Nie Huaisang? No matter how much I try, I don't get it :')

If I recall correctly, and without giving out spoilers, it's implied that Nie Huaisang knew more than he was letting on, and that both Wuxian and Lan Zhan thought as much but didn't question further.

Hope that answers your query :)

Caspleo:

Nie Huaisang suspected the circumstances surrounding the death his brother, but he himself couldn't solve it, so he incited Mo Xuanyu to revive Wei Wuxian. He also planned everything that led Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji to go together to investigate and finally found out what happened to Nie Ming Jue. He was also behind the confession of the two ladies. He was basically the mastermind of every event that led to the revelation of Meng Yao's schemes.

Ohh... thanks a lot both of you! :)

Are we sharing about our historical drama watching? I'll go next. :)

I made a Sageuk Watch Project for myself. Basically I'm just going down this list: https://mydramalist.com/list/1R8QrpN3. I finish one, then start the next one. 

So far I've finished My Country (I liked it, at least the last 5 episodes, don't remember the first 11, because I had it On-hold for a while) and Rebel (LOVED it! Everyone go watch it!). Then I started The Tale of Nokdu, which I dropped (story and characters didn't grab me, too fluffy for my taste). Now I'm on to Sungkyunkwan Scandal. Anyway, I'm enjoying my sageuk watching, though I'm a little put out that all the Three Kingdoms period dramas are at the bottom of my list. :(

I'm also working on a bunch of Chinese historicals (Nirvana in Fire, The Longest Day in Chang'an, Winter Begonia, The Rebel Princess, Ashes of Love), but it's slow going. They're completely un-bingeable (at least for me personally), though I haven't really tried to binge The Longest Day in Chang'an yet and Ashes of Love is semi-bingeable. My goal is to finish them before the end of the year, but I'll probably need to pick up the pace to manage that.

Also Rebel has an AMAZING soundtrack, so I'm going to link a few songs/pieces ...

새 날

길이 어데요

봄이 온다면

상사화

익화리의 봄

담담히 적시고나

WandereR:
Either The Longest Day in Chang'an or Secret of the Three Kingdoms. Hmmm....

You sure you don't want to give the pink posters another chance with Ashes of Love??

WandereR:
Since I did J-historical taiga Yae no Sakura in April, K-sageuk Queen SD in May/ June, the next one is probably going to be a C-historical. Either The Longest Day in Chang'an or Secret of the Three Kingdoms. Hmmm....

Haha what to watch, what to watch!?! I would say start with TLDiC that has less romance :D

xinya:
You sure you don't want to give the pink posters another chance with Ashes of Love??

Haha, there's been way too much pink lately.  I'm already seeing much of Mishil in her pink regal outfits :D

I'll probably go with Chang'an since it's been on-hold, but I'll need to re-start from the very beginning.  Fortunately it's available in UHD on my cable channel.  It's a pity the older productions have not been digitally enhanced for posterity :/

xinya:
Also Rebel has an AMAZING soundtrack, so I'm going to link a few songs/pieces ...

Thanks for sharing the OSTs.  I have the complete list in my sageuk playlist as well. My personal fav is still the anachronistic track, 봄이 온다면 by Ahn Ye-eun