6By0Rita6:

How do i get one? This Banner are so beautiful 

you mean you want to add a banner to your profile?

1. copy the link of the image you chose
  2. go to the settings and under "profile - biography" select "insert image"
  3. paste the link of the image and select "insert"
  4. if you want you can change size or position of the banner
  5. save changes
  6. done :)

If you meant you want to make a banner on your own, you can try using canva.com, pretty easy as a site :D

lucy_lu:

you mean you want to add a banner to your profile?

1. copy the link of the image you chose
  2. go to the settings and under "profile - biography" select "insert image"
  3. paste the link of the image and select "insert"
  4. if you want you can change size or position of the banner
  5. save changes
  6. done :)

If you meant you want to make a banner on your own, you can try using canva.com, pretty easy as a site :D

Thank you so much ?❤

6By0Rita6:

Thank you so much ?❤

no problem ;)

I agree with others that I haven't found a period drama for me since April-May. I've been trying a bunch out and they're alright but a little too fluffy and happy-go-lucky.

I don't mind comedy and happiness but at the same time I'd like to see a journey and some seriousness.

In terms of 2021 the ones that stick out to me so far:

A Girl Like Me - (January 18 - February 15)

My Heroic Husband - (February 14 - March 3)

The Long Ballad - (March 31-May 3)

Caspleo:

Yep! Its getting boring. I am thinking of dropping it.

I am watching it (Qing Luo) very slowly. Cant tell you how much I was looking forward to this show and its not what I expected.

I haven't watch  any shows since i last watch Rebel Princess.  but now I am doing something which I haven't done before that is watching multiple dramas at the same time. Currently i am watching the Word of Honor and A Girl Like Me. 

I'm really enjoying Word of Honor  but struggling to keep up with all the sects probably doesn't help the fact that i am watching other shows.

As for A girl like me, it's ok. I love Ban Hua's costumes. very vibrant and suits her bold character. Similarly I think the actress suits the role very well. 

I am still holding back from watching the long ballad. Most likely once I finish the two shows. 

Its You:

I am watching it (Qing Luo) very slowly. Cant tell you how much I was looking forward to this show and its not what I expected.

I haven't watch  any shows since i last watch Rebel Princess.  but now I am doing something which I haven't done before that is watching multiple dramas at the same time. Currently i am watching the Word of Honor and A Girl Like Me. 

I'm really enjoying Word of Honor  but struggling to keep up with all the sects probably doesn't help the fact that i am watching other shows.

As for A girl like me, it's ok. I love Ban Hua's costumes. very vibrant and suits her bold character. Similarly I think the actress suits the role very well. 

I am still holding back from watching the long ballad. Most likely once I finish the two shows. 

Lol I dropped it. It went out of hands and was definitely what I expected it to be.

All the comments on Qing Luo are just killing my vibe! I was really looking forward to it because I so want to watch Liu Xue Yi as a main lead :(

So far, I've had to move Miss the Dragon and Court Lady off my 2021 want-to-watch list.  And now, Qing Luo! Oh well ...

LucianYaz:

All the comments on Qing Luo are just killing my vibe! I was really looking forward to it because I so want to watch Liu Xue Yi as a main lead :(

So far, I've had to move Miss the Dragon and Court Lady off my 2021 want-to-watch list.  And now, Qing Luo! Oh well ...

Well I'll say do give it a try for yourself. I watched at least 5 eps but the plot wasn't strong at all, just some comedy scenes in between and thus I dropped it. But, it can be different for you :D

Caspleo:

Well I'll say do give it a try for yourself. I watched at least 5 eps but the plot wasn't strong at all, just some comedy scenes in between and thus I dropped it. But, it can be different for you :D

I'll keep that in mind but now it's just not high up there anymore. I don't have much free time these days and I don't want to start something where I already feel beforehand I might end up my wasting my time. 

LucianYaz:

I'll keep that in mind but now it's just not high up there anymore. I don't have much free time these days and I don't want to start something where I already feel beforehand I might end up my wasting my time. 

Well in that case I would advise you to leave it and watching something that'll be worth your time in such a busy schedule :D

So far for 2021, the two big historical dramas that have aired are The Rebel Princess and The Long Ballad.  I think the other big ones are due out soon, just a matter of after July or even August, when the centenary celebrations are hopefully over.  There are quite a number of lighter historicals in between but I'm not sure what's really good to recommend since I'm not watching them. 

Actually I'm also experiencing a bit of C-drama historical slump currently, which is why I'm focusing on older dramas and some Republican ones, which aren't everyone's cup of tea lol.  

Even K-drama sageuk is getting less these days.  After RWTMR, there's only Bossam now which I heard quite positive feedback on it.

Maybe I should share some trailers for upcoming productions, just to get you all excited :D

Ancient Love Poetry 

The Golden Hairpin

Luoyang

Dream of Chang'an

WandereR:

So far for 2021, the two big historical dramas that have aired are The Rebel Princess and The Long Ballad.  I think the other big ones are due out soon, just a matter of after July or even August, when the centenary celebrations are hopefully over.  There are quite a number of lighter historicals in between but I'm not sure what's really good to recommend since I'm not watching them. 

Actually I'm also experiencing a bit of C-drama historical slump currently, which is why I'm focusing on older dramas and some Republican ones, which aren't everyone's cup of tea lol.  

Even K-drama sageuk is getting less these days.  After RWTMR, there's only Bossam now which I heard quite positive feedback on it.

Maybe I should share some trailers for upcoming productions, just to get you all excited :D

Ancient Love Poetry 

The Golden Hairpin

Luoyang

Dream of Chang'an

I've watched the trailers for all of them, and they all seem so good.

The trailer that interested me the most was Ancient Love Poetry. It seemed like the trailer itself was telling an entire story...the actors are shockingly talented! I can't wait for this Xianxia! Thanks for sharing!

I might watch Dream of Chang'an, and I know I shouldn't be thinking like this, but I keep on thinking about how Yu Sifeng and Chu Linglong are going to be in love. I'm sure the drama is going to be great, but I have to fix my weird mindset.

Blizzardahm:
The trailer that interested me the most was Ancient Love Poetry. It seemed like the trailer itself was telling an entire story...the actors are shockingly talented! I can't wait for this Xianxia! Thanks for sharing!

Exactly ....I'm also craving for a really good Xianxia ..... right now I'm watching Miss the Dragon but its just meh! for me ....so I'm waiting for this one ....I hope this one is good

Blizzardahm:
I might watch Dream of Chang'an, and I know I shouldn't be thinking like this, but I keep on thinking about how Yu Sifeng and Chu Linglong are going to be in love. I'm sure the drama is going to be great, but I have to fix my weird mindset.

Omg ....I agree on this too .....there are 2 dramas coming with these 2 as leads ....one modern and one historical .... at that time all I was thinking was of Crystal Yuan .... my love for L&R was very high at the time lol ..... but from the trailer it looks ....their chemistry won't be bad too

Sam:

Exactly ....I'm also craving for a really good Xianxia ..... right now I'm watching but its just meh! for me ....so I'm waiting for this one ....I hope this one is good

Omg ....I agree on this too .....there are 2 dramas coming with these 2 as leads ....one modern and one historical .... at that time all I was thinking was of Crystal Yuan .... my love for L&R was very high at the time lol ..... but from the trailer it looks ....their chemistry won't be bad too

Yeah, Cheng Yi and Zhang Yuxi are in the same company, so they have some upcoming dramas...but it still feels weird lol.

Blizzardahm:

Yeah, Cheng Yi and Zhang Yuxi are in the same company, so they have some upcoming dramas...but it still feels weird lol.

Lol ...yes ...after seeing that sweet beautiful chemistry between Crystal and Cheng yi ...it does feel wierd to see the sister in the picture with him