Did you guys know Rurouni Kenshin: The Final has been released on Netflix? 

This took me completely by surprise! (see my feed post)

I'm so excited!! I know what I'm gonna watch tonight. :) 

Knavery:
No Boundary was pretty good on the whole. I enjoyed it.

Thanks! Good to hear. :)

Yes, thanks for the update. I received the notification from Netflix too. I'll have to rewatch the prequels because I've completely forgotten the storyline lol

WandereR:

Yes, thanks for the update. I received the notification from Netflix too. I'll have to rewatch the prequels because I've completely forgotten the storyline lol

I've rewatched it a couple of times lol, so I still remember the big picture. But rewatching the prequels won't be a bother either. ?

Vya van Velaris:

Did you guys know Rurouni Kenshin: The Final has been released on Netflix? 

This took me completely by surprise! (see my feed post)

I'm so excited!! I know what I'm gonna watch tonight. :) 

Thanks! Good to hear. :)

OMG, absolutely loved these movies, I had added it to Netflix for a while (for when it comes out), thanks for the reminder!!

FYI, for anyone who hasn't seen any of them, Netflix added the 3 previous Rurouni Kenshin instalments as well (at least they did in my region)!! :)

Currently watching the Korean drama: Faith / The Great Doctor. Currently at episode 10, maybe it’s just me but I’m finding the female lead played by Kim Hee Sun very annoying.

I'm about half way through Bloody Romance now but I'm afraid to keep going because I sense disaster looming.  I get so into the story lines of these shows and I'm a sensitive little snowflake so once the misunderstandings start up between people I become a watering pot!  I am really enjoying the style of the show and definitely feel pulled in by both the main leads so wish me luck with the turbulence :D

Plushpriestess:

I'm about half way through Bloody Romance now but I'm afraid to keep going because I sense disaster looming.  I get so into the story lines of these shows and I'm a sensitive little snowflake so once the misunderstandings start up between people I become a watering pot!  I am really enjoying the style of the show and definitely feel pulled in by both the main leads so wish me luck with the turbulence :D 

Bloody Romance is definitely one of my favourite dramas despite the unsatisfying ending!! 

FYI for anyone thinking of watching it though, better to check the tags for possible triggers and other things, I personally loved it but I know that dramas like this are not for everyone!!

And another thing, it probably has my all time favourite Chinese drama opening OST!! :)

Plushpriestess:
I'm about half way through Bloody Romance now but I'm afraid to keep going because I sense disaster looming.  

I can understand the apprehension. I've read enough about Bloody Romance here and there to know it's either not for me or I must be in the right frame of mind for it.

I'm currently watching Word of Honor and enjoying it. I only have 6 episodes to go and I'm looking to complete it this weekend. There was a bit of a lull after the Heroes Conference but the action is picking up again as we enter the final stretch. It has been an engaging drama; overall, I feel like I sped through it without feeling like I was binging.

Plushpriestess:

Good luck! Hope you get through the turbulence :) 

Estelll:

@Everyone, I made a new banner, I hope you'll like it!! ^.^

Used this for my profile :) The drama is really good & beautiful :D

Estelll:

@Everyone, I made a new banner, I hope you'll like it!! ^.^

I'll keep the one I have xD  ...just wanted to say that this one is romantically beautiful ♥️

Estelll:

OMG, absolutely loved these movies, I had added it to Netflix for a while (for when it comes out), thanks for the reminder!!

FYI, for anyone who hasn't seen any of them, Netflix added the 3 previous Rurouni Kenshin instalments as well (at least they did in my region)!! :)

Yes I'm really excited about this too. Seen the anime and been waiting to watch the movies.

Rien:
Currently watching the Korean drama: Faith / The Great Doctor. Currently at episode 10, maybe it’s just me but I’m finding the female lead played by Kim Hee Sun very annoying.

It's not just you, though personally, I thought she got better and I think I liked her by the end. But then again, it's been years since I've watched this drama, so I don't really trust my thoughts. :P

Y'all, I started The Untamed last night! I didn't have any plans to watch it any time soon, but our club of enablers here (XD) convinced me to try it out now. I only got to half of the second episode but I like it so far. I'm back to doing schoolwork so I'll probably take forever to finish it but I'm looking forward to the ride :-)

LucianYaz:

Y'all, I started The Untamed last night! I didn't have any plans to watch it any time soon, but our club of enablers here (XD) convinced me to try it out now. I only got to half of the second episode but I like it so far. I'm back to doing schoolwork so I'll probably take forever to finish it but I'm looking forward to the ride :-)

Haha... glad to hear that! I hope you'll enjoy it to the end (and get lost with us in the rabbit hole). ^.^

I'm currently watching Eternal Love Rain. Not gonna lie, the reason I picked this is that it's a C-period drama with the least episodes in my PTW list.  ?(And yeah, "dragon prince" sounds interesting, too). 

With these "pink posters" dramas the only expectation I have is that I may drop it within 1 episode.. lol, but surprise, surprise, it's actually pretty funny. I'm enjoying it so far (on episode 8 now).