Ari:

Classes are currently kicking my ass so I haven't had much time to watch anything new or discuss dramas.  But I've continued watching General & I, I'm on episode 25. I feel like it's getting better from what I initially thought about it hopefully it'll stay that way lol. 

Hopefully everyone's having a great day~

Good luck with your classes Ari!!

RandomUsagi:

Good luck with your classes Ari!!

Thank youuu :) 

As for Historical dramas for myself: I do tend to kinda go for historical fantasy for Chinese ones (which are the historical ones I most often watch). So of course I'm watching the merman cdrama of the season Blue Whisper and watched Mirror: A Tale of Twin Cities last season. Its alright ^^

RandomUsagi:

As for Historical dramas for myself: I do tend to kinda go for historical fantasy for Chinese ones (which are the historical ones I most often watch). So of course I'm watching the merman cdrama of the season Blue Whisper and watched Mirror: A Tale of Twin Cities last season. Its alright ^^

What's the merman drama called? Is it historical setting? I might check that out. 

Edit: Oh it's Blue Whisper, I thought it might have been another one I was missing.

i just discovered this club.  I love historical dramas!   

I’m having trouble completing The Longest Day in Chang’An… It’s taking me so long to finish this halp >.< The drama is great don’t get me wrong, but there’s quite a number of draggy scenes and my mind tends to drift away~ Because this is a heavy content drama, I have to pay 100% concentration coz otherwise, I’ll miss out on some important details T___T  It’s weird coz I can finish Luoyang quite fast and both have the same kind of storyline and cinematography

awkward potato:

I’m having trouble completing The Longest Day in Chang’An… It’s taking me so long to finish this halp >.< The drama is great don’t get me wrong, but there’s quite a number of draggy scenes and my mind tends to drift away~ Because this is a heavy content drama, I have to pay 100% concentration coz otherwise, I’ll miss out on some important details T___T  It’s weird coz I can finish Luoyang quite fast and both have the same kind of storyline and cinematography

I haven’t seen this one yet.  It’s funny how some dramas are easy to watch and others require much more concentration.   You’re getting so close to completing it though.  

MIMI:

I haven’t seen this one yet.  It’s funny how some dramas are easy to watch and others require much more concentration.   You’re getting so close to completing it though.  

That’s right. Even though the storyline and cinematography is very alike Luoyang, this particular title requires a lot more… dedication XD  Because I have a serious case of NDD (lol), I definitely won’t be dropping this and will persevere until the very end!

RandomUsagi:

Is there a proper sub already for Blue Whisper? Or are you watching the mtl one?

awkward potato:

That’s right. Even though the storyline and cinematography is very alike Luoyang, this particular title requires a lot more… dedication XD  Because I have a serious case of NDD (lol), I definitely won’t be dropping this and will persevere until the very end!

You do need to be in a certain mood to watch this one. I’ve got motivated when watching because Luoyang was airing, so I finished Chang’an as soon as I could so that I could move on to Luoyang. ;)

The last part of Chang’an is full of suspense, though, and overall I liked it, although it does have some draggy & repetitive parts. 

Vya van Velaris:

Is there a proper sub already for Blue Whisper? Or are you watching the mtl one?

I’m watching at avirtualvoyage.net They make good fansubs and they’ve subbed up til ep. 6

Vya van Velaris:

You do need to be in a certain mood to watch this one. I’ve got motivated when watching because Luoyang was airing, so I finished Chang’an as soon as I could so that I could move on to Luoyang. ;)

The last part of Chang’an is full of suspense, though, and overall I liked it, although it does have some draggy & repetitive parts. 

I’m left with 8 more eps to complete the series :D Will complete within this week, maybe latest by next week woohoo!

awkward potato:
I’m watching at avirtualvoyage.net They make good fansubs and they’ve subbed up til ep. 6

Oh, thanks! I'm gonna save the link. 

I'll start when they have more episodes. My brain tends to forget who is who if I have to wait too long for the next eps. :p

Vya van Velaris:

Oh, thanks! I'm gonna save the link. 

I'll start when they have more episodes. My brain tends to forget who is who if I have to wait too long for the next eps. :p

I’m currently reading the web novel and also watching TBW. I’ve been waiting for this drama, besides Immortal Samsara, so I’ve kinda been spoiling myself with spoilers :’) 

Vya van Velaris:

Oh I see awkward potato already helped! Thanks!

Hi! Just found out about this. I just finished watching The Long Ballad and I'm suffering from withdrawals😢 😢 😢 😢 Any recommendations?