Y__:

Hi ! 

I would like to join the Historical Dramas Club.

Welcome to the club! 

Welcome to all the new members!! :) I'm glad you kept the HDC busy during my absence! Btw, @everyone, what do you think of THIS section as I've updated it?

It looks good! Im excited to see the tags edition too!

Estelll:

Welcome to the club! 

Welcome to all the new members!! :) I'm glad you kept the HDC busy during my absence! Btw, @everyone, what do you think of THIS section as I've updated it?

That's very good. ;) Let us know if you need help to fill in the different posts.

Hey everyone, how's it going? 

I just made a Game- tournament style (in MDL's new Gaming Section) to help people decide what to watch!! 

Costume Drama To-Watch Wheel 

Be advised it's very long, cause the format (for now) only allows to choose between 2 each round, and it has more than 100 dramas in it!! 

I tried to include a variety of dramas in it, that's why it's so long.

Let me know what you think; is it any useful? Is it fun?

Enjoy!!

Thanks for making that game, I'll for sure be using it when I'm looking for a new period drama ! <3

Berd:

Thanks for making that game, I'll for sure be using it when I'm looking for a new period drama ! <3

You're welcome! :)

Estelll:

Hey everyone, how's it going? 

I just made a Game- tournament style (in MDL's new Gaming Section) to help people decide what to watch!! 

Costume Drama To-Watch Wheel 

Be advised it's very long, cause the format (for now) only allows to choose between 2 each round, and it has more than 100 dramas in it!! 

I tried to include a variety of dramas in it, that's why it's so long.

Let me know what you think; is it any useful? Is it fun?

Enjoy!!

Hey, Estell, I tried your game, and it is FUN!!! lol .... of course, I had a problem because I kept wanting to pick dramas I'd already watched and liked ... but I did eventually end up with two dramas - both wuxia - that I would like to watch next .... A suggestion: could you change out some of  the dramas every 2 or 3 months as we get new dramas added? [I don't know how possible that would be for you .... ]

Thanks for sharing!

Thanks for for the game~ 

Thanks for the game Estelll, I also tried out making my own game but with badges I made for challenges.

https://mydramalist.com/games/bQ0u8

It’s such a fun feature, and could help with picking dramas and such.

Thanks everyone for trying it out!! :) 

CdramaMaven4762:
A suggestion: could you change out some of  the dramas every 2 or 3 months as we get new dramas added? [I don't know how possible that would be for you .... ]

Yeah, I could do that (if I don't forget, lol), thank you very much for the suggestion!

Rien:

Thanks for the game Estelll, I also tried out making my own game but with badges I made for challenges.

https://mydramalist.com/games/bQ0u8

It’s such a fun feature, and could help with picking dramas and such.

Thanks for sharing, this looks like fun as well!!! :) 

Also, I'm glad people try to make other kind of games, too. I mean, if we're just to choose the most popular drama, there were already voting lists for that! 

By the way, for everyone's information, I tested it and the maximum number of choices ("candidates") allowed in the games is 128.

Thanks for both games!  

Estell: Thanks; I have new titles to add to my "Unwatchable Before I Die" list (aka, my PTW) ??

Rien: Thanks and more thanks :) that was fun ?

Well, Mr. Sunshine was an aesthetically pleasing emotional ride for me.

Why did I find out about this only now?! Of course, I'd like to join too!

mj_babec358 Cult Member:

Why did I find out about this only now?! Of course, I'd like to join too!

haha better late then never!!  (•◡•) /  to HDC 

Shenmi:

haha better late then never!!  (•◡•) /  to HDC 

thank you very much^^