I'm watching New Life Begins (ep. 20) and I had expectations of the same c-drama tropes but whoa... am I wrong. I love the sisterhood and how this drama is building up momentum towards gender equality with a "normal" sense of humour, romance and seriousness.  Yep I'm sold :))

Estelll:
The only requirement to join us is to express your intention to do so – you aren’t required to take part in any activities, contribute, or even put up our banners on your profile page (Though why not? They’re beautiful!).

i'd like to join too please.  i've actually had a banner on my profile for awhile now.  (*^_^*)

@Estelll 

I would like to join.

Shenmi:

I'm watching New Life Begins (ep. 20) and I had expectations of the same c-drama tropes but whoa... am I wrong. I love the sisterhood and how this drama is building up momentum towards gender equality with a "normal" sense of humour, romance and seriousness.  Yep I'm sold :))

This is one of the best cdramas for this year, in my honest opinion. I actually shed tears when it ended ^^’

awkward potato:
This is one of the best cdramas for this year, in my honest opinion. I actually shed tears when it ended ^^’

Oh I'm not ready for that yet. I'm at a episode where my blood is boiling... I want to chop that man (Yin Song) peanuts and throw him alive in a crusher..... but I know it will turn some how LOL 

Shenmi:

Oh I'm not ready for that yet. I'm at a episode where my blood is boiling... I want to chop that man (Yin Song) peanuts and throw him alive in a crusher..... but I know it will turn some how LOL 

The best thing about this drama is how fast the problem can be rectified. So you’ll probably get about 2-3 episodes of annoyance, and then it’ll be all good afterwards :) It’s still hard for me to move on after completing this >.<

A warm welcome to all the new members!!! :)

I also loved New Life Begins, it was my daily healing while it aired!! This is one drama I probably wouldn't mind a 2nd season (although it didn't leave any loose ends, thankfully), just to catch on on their daily life together, the couples, their kids growing, the whole squad, and the sisterhood!! <3

And if this wasn't China, to see if Hao Jia would end up with Zhao Fangru or with Yuan Ying! ;P

Estelll:
I also loved New Life Begins, it was my daily healing while it aired!!

I would go for extra episodes instead of a full season as the drama wrapped up really nicely :) And I'm all for Hao Jia and Yuan Ying/Zhao Fengru! There's like a subtle hint about these ladies but unfortunately like what you've mentioned, China's censorship issues :')

I finally finished Bright as the moon and it just wasn't for me at all...

I'm usually a slow watcher, but this time it wasn't me trying to prolong the experience it was me trying to avoid watching more episodes.

hoshthegoat:

I finally finished Bright as the moon and it just wasn't for me at all...

I'm usually a slow watcher, but this time it wasn't me trying to prolong the experience it was me trying to avoid watching more episodes.

Oof I know that feeling :( not fun at all

fiflydramalover:

Oof I know that feeling :( not fun at all

Yeah it sucks ;;

So far the best historical drama I have is seen among chinese and korean industry is 'The story of Ming lan'.

Nothing beats that.

'My heroic Husband' is also good but after sometime they divert from the focal point of the story. Still good though.

hoshthegoat:

Happy holidays ^^

Ahw thank you friend wish you happy holidays as well :)