from this thread i have found the korean accent sounds better in english than the japanese.
hahaha YongHwa is soooo cute..i almost died of laughter :D

kamz wrote: hahaha YongHwa is soooo cute..i almost died of laughter :D

Jajaja...I saw that episode of NaN...I almost died laughing too... :p
rofl XDD i think taiwanese usually has the best english as far as it comes to accent
I think he is the best in speaking English:
Teuki!

Eat Your Kimchi (Simon and Martina) k-pop music review

English review of the song. 1-5 points rate.
Since i really don't know where to put this video at, so i decide to put int his They Speak English thread.

The reviewing on the lyric, choreography, the english sense, the video plot, & the jokes :D

SooYoung of Girls' Generation speaking English
christypop wrote: SooYoung of Girls' Generation speaking English

haha aww i like her. she seems very fun and cute.
came across this today, following Jin Akanishi's new song release - his english is really good. I'd like him to take his flipping sunglasses off though.
...starts speaking around 45 sec in...

akai-kitsune wrote: I think he is the best in speaking English:
Teuki!

Hahahahahahaha I agree. I mean, his sentence structure is amazing. lol :p
aiba masaki "speaking" english. baaaaakaaaa!!!

I can't believe i haven't posted this yet! :O THis is an episode of Morning Musume getting an English lesson from Thane Camus on their variety show. The show is called Hello! Morning.

My favorite Morning Musume member, Risa Niigaki, speaking erm Spangrish? She was filming one of those Travel DVD's that Hello! Project likes to do. This was her solo vacation to Hawaii.

So Wooyoung shows off his English skills for the audience in this clip, and then it’s Yong Hwa’s turn to repeat the line. With the background music, Yong Hwa’s preparation with his eyes all cast down, his look of total focus, you’re like “Yeah, Yong Hwa get it!! Say that line better than Wooyoung!” But then, well, I’ll just say I have turtles on my mind.

Watch the video below and you’ll understand!

Haha ! Made my day ;D.