I thought it would be fun to post videos of our favorite actors/idols speaking english. Many of them are pretty good.

My first contribution:

Yamashita Tomohisa, AKA Yamapi

I remember seeing that video of Yamapi a while back. I was so surprised because I didn't know he was that good at speaking English.
Yamapi's pretty good at English (:

Lee Seung Gi is pretty good at English, too :p

I was surprised when I heard him speak english for the first time. It was in Kurosagi. I'm accustomed to barely understanding the english in dramas, but he was so good!

Another one:

Takeshi Kaneshiro (AKA Mr. Perfect--my nickname for him, lol)

Another one of Gackt! He's so good at it. ^.^

keeps these videos coming thier so funny!
A few more :)

Arashi's Sakurai Sho and Ninomiya Kazunari:

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/UhIVVWTAMQQ/
http://www.veoh.com/watch/v846381Br4NeYc9?h1=Blonde+sensei+-+ninomiya

Kanjani8's Murakami Shingo:

Thank you for posting everyone! This videos encourage me to keep studying Japanese. If they can learn English then I can learn a new language too!
Gionzanna wrote: Thanks for the videos! Kawaikochan you are true, Takeshi Kaneshiro REALLY is Mr.Perfet! *___*

This is Zhang Ziyi, I think her voice is very beautiful: so sweet, calm and female.

I love her. She's so cute and soft-spoken.
Gionzanna wrote: This is Zhang Ziyi, I think her voice is very beautiful: so sweet, calm and female.

Her voice is so smooth. I feel like it could put me to sleep. I mean that in a good way, hehe. Like a lullaby.
OMG!!! The videos are really funny. On my list are Jang Geun Suk, Jin Akanishi, Onew of Shinee and of course Matsuda Shota.

Very true Kawaikochan, the vids are encouraging me to keep studying the languages I'm studying.
AdeNike wrote: OMG!!! The videos are really funny. On my list are Jang Geun Suk, Jin Akanishi, Onew of Shinee and of course Matsuda Shota.

Very true Kawaikochan, the vids are encouraging me to keep studying the languages I'm studying.

Same here! I really want to work on learning more Japanese and Korean phrases now. *sigh* I really want to get the Japanese and Korean lesson from Rosetta Stone, but that program is too dang expensive. :(