We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.

Last Drama You Completed?

This discussion has been closed.

The last Taiwan drama I completed was Devil Beside You
The last Taiwanese drama I completed was Autumn's Concerto.
This thread was deleted so I'm recreating it. What was the last drama you completed/watched?

Mine Was The Princess' Man
I just finally finished Protect The Boss, but The Princess' Man was right before it.
I completed Ouran High School Host Club yesterday :)
AnimeStar wrote: I completed Ouran High School Host Club yesterday :)

Same here. I thought it was pretty outrageous at first, but after a while I began to love all the characters. Now, I can't wait for the movie XD
there will be a movie?! :O
Ohh I completed Ouran High School Host Club the same day as The Princess' Man haha. I forgot. There is supposed to be a movie coming out for it though (:
Protect the Boss & Love Shuffle.
zenkai girl, I.S., ikemen desu ne, love shuffle.
Crazy4You wrote: Ohh I completed Ouran High School Host Club the same day as The Princess' Man haha. I forgot. There is supposed to be a movie coming out for it though (:

really? that's awesome!!! and do you know when is the movie coming out?
AnimeStar wrote: really? that's awesome!!! and do you know when is the movie coming out?

Sometime in March according to this article. And I know! I can't wait haha. I thought the drama ended cute but in need of a second season. Depending on the end of the movie
wow you just made my day!!!! well it's nearly midnight here but you know what I mean :D I'm so happy 'cause of it :D
AnimeStar wrote: wow you just made my day!!!! well it's nearly midnight here but you know what I mean :D I'm so happy 'cause of it :D

Haha it's almost 6 PM where I'm at so it's cool :p But glad it helped :D
Just finished Asuko March. It was amazing.