Last Drama You Completed?

This discussion has been closed.

King of baking, Kim Tak Goo
A thousand Kisses :))
Kurosagi! I LOVED it. Now I'm going to watch the movie.. <3
I finished Kimchi/Fermentation Family a few days ago, I've been searching a fully aired drama to watch ever since but I've been dropping some that had potential and rewatched my fav K- and J-movies instead.
God's Quiz Season 1
Skip Beat! I didn't really plan to watch this before, and as expected I regret watching it because the ending isn't really clear like the anime (beside I didn't really find their acting good and I always not really like taiwanese drama)
Liar Game 2 downloaded this long time ago and am i glad i started watching this :) 10/10 from me <3
The drama that I finished recently is They kiss again:P I watched it for the second time now and I cried again:D....I really loved this drama and I think that the second season is better than the first one, because Zhi Shu seems more like a human here:D
Padam Padam

Wonderful and terrific - top notch acting. Loved it (:
I gave it a 9
My Girlfriend is a Gumiho
Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge - After all it was good, though I had to fight through 6 1/2 episode just to enjoy the last 3 1/2. ;D (And I still rated it 8.. since it was such a cute ending. :D)
devitto wrote: Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge - After all it was good, though I had to fight through 6 1/2 episode just to enjoy the last 3 1/2. ;D
(And I still rated it 8.. since it was such a cute ending. :D)

Lol I dropped it and then went back too those first 5 episodes were really a struggle.

I just finished Bloody Monday both seasons :D