Last Drama You Completed?

This discussion has been closed.

The drama that i just finished watching was "The Greatest Love" That show was so cute from beginning to end!! :)
Hana Kimi for ma second time ^^ And before I watched that I watched Skip Beat.
Dream High - I gave it a 7 largely for the eye candy :p the only who acted really well out of the younger cast was Kim Soo Hyun ♥
I Want to Become a Hard Persimmon I rated it a 9 :)
Zenkai Girl

I gave it a 7 but overall it was still a nice and cute drama (: Plus it was really nice to see Ryo in a drama that wasn't really emotional....haha
12 Men In a Year I loved the story and almost all of the characters, but not the main actress. I hated her to the core. And for me, the ending was completely predictable, at least when it came to the couples. I've thought it would be that way since ep. 9. I would give it a 7.5, but since there's only whole numbers, I will give it a 7. I can't bring myself to give it an 8, had the ending surprised me...I would have given it an 8, but it didn't.
Dream High season 1
Gave it 10 , it's a wonderful drama with great actors, story and music (very good cover of Switchfoot's Only Hope)
Totally fell in love with SSD, I even prefer this character to the King in Moon Sun ! (So fun to watch Kim Soo Hyun *dance on Girl's Generation's GENIE *lol)
As for the endind : * I loved it, even if it made me cry a river *
completed ouran high school hot club yesterday. I loved it so much! it was hilarous
Hero : Gave it a 6
hong gil dong. fell in love with kang ji hwan. next on my list will be coffee house.
Yi San- rated 9 White Christmas - 9 Nankyoku Tairiku - another 10 on my list:-)
Rock Rock Rock - 8 t'was actually much better than I expected it to be. No Min Woo did a good job.
Maou It was great. :)